Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.02.2019 06:32
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.asicsscontate.it/]Scarpe Asics Uomo Scontate[/url] .C. -- After losing out on Gordon Hayward, the Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Scarpe Asics Uomo Scontate .C. -- After losing out on Gordon Hayward, the Charlotte Hornets landed one of his former teammates with the Utah Jazz. The Hornets agreed to a $14 million, two-year contract with free-agent forward Marvin Williams, according to a person familiar with the deal. The person spoke to The Associated Press on Saturday on condition of anonymity because the deal has not yet been made public. The person says it will be signed next week. The 6-foot-9, 237-pound Williams has played nine seasons in the NBA with the Jazz and Atlanta Hawks. He averaged 9.1 points and 5.1 rebounds in 66 games for Utah last season, including 50 starts. The 28-year-old Williams is averaging 10.8 points and 5.1 rebounds for 626 career games. The deal for Williams comes on the same day the Jazz announced they decided to match Charlottes $63 million, four-year offer sheet to Hayward, a restricted free agent. Hayward posted to Twitter: "Officially back with the (at)utahjazz!!!! Wanna thank them and all of .jazznation for believing in me! Lots of work ahead..." The Hornets view Williams as a potential replacement for power forward Josh McRoberts, who previously agreed to a contract with Miami. Williams is also versatile enough to play small forward. McRoberts departure left the Hornets extremely thin at power forward and in need of some veteran help. Charlottes only two power forwards on the roster were Cody Zeller, who is entering his second season, and Noah Vonleh, the ninth overall pick in this years draft. Coach Steve Clifford said Friday the loss of McRoberts was a "big hit" for Charlotte, calling him a valuable "connector" for the team. "Not many guys of his size make the game easy for his teammates the way he does" Clifford said. "Not just offensively, but defensively, too. But Ive said to his (now former) teammates thats what this league is about. We have other good players and were still in the process of adding other players to our roster. "What it will mean is, particularly on offensive part of the floor, well have to do things in a different way. No question he was a big part of what we did. Doesnt mean we have to take a step back, but we have to change." Williams addition should be popular among area Tar Heel fans. Williams played college basketball at North Carolina, the same school as Hornets owner Michael Jordan, and helped the Tar Heels to a national championship as a freshman in 2005. He was the second overall pick in the 2005 NBA draft. Also Saturday, the Hornets announced they had acquired guard Scotty Hopson and cash considerations from the Cleveland Cavaliers in exchange for centre Brendan Haywood, finalizing a draft-night deal. The Cavaliers received the draft rights to forward Dwight Powell, the 45th overall pick. The 6-foot-7 Hopson missed the entire 2013-14 season due to a stress fracture in his left foot. Scarpe Asics Scontate . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. Scarpe Running Asics Outlet . The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics. http://www.asicsscontate.it/ . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- With owner Tom Gores seated courtside, the Detroit Pistons looked at least somewhat like a team that could be tough to play against during the second half of the season. Of course, they were facing the short-handed Philadelphia 76ers. Andre Drummond had 22 points and 14 rebounds, and Detroit overwhelmed Philadelphia 113-96 Saturday night. Greg Monroe added 21 points and 12 rebounds. He and Drummond combined to go 18 of 21 from the field. "I would say that were better than our record," said Gores, the California-based owner who has been at a handful of Detroits home games this season. "My focus right now is how to get this team to the next level." The Pistons have won back-to-back games at The Palace for the first time since their first two home games of the season. Detroit is 9-15 at home and 19-27 overall. Philadelphia was without rookie of the year candidate Michael Carter-Williams, who sat out with a sore right shoulder. "We decided to give him some time off and he needed it," 76ers coach Brett Brown said. "Day to day is a fair assessment." Tony Wroten led the 76ers with 18 points. Brandon Jennings and Kyle Singler added 20 points apiece for Detroit. The Pistons signed Josh Smith and traded for Jennings in the off-season, but with the team still struggling, theres been talk that another move could be coming. Monroe has been at the centre of that speculation, since Detroit has a logjam of frontcourt players -- but he and Drummond were both outstanding Saturday, and Smith added nine points, nine rebounds, seven assists and four steals. Gores indicated that the upcoming trade deadline is not a major focus -- or at least, its no more important than a number of other aspects of team management. "We arent focused on the deadline or anything like that. We are looking at getting the guys better," Gores said. "Were doing a lot of homework, but our main job is to make sure our players are at their maximum." Monroe and Drummond went a combined 9 for 9 in tthe first quarter, and Detroit led 32-22 after one thanks to that inside presence. Scarpe Running Asics Scontate. "That was something that I think just happened in the flow of the game -- its not something that we really talked about," Monroe said. "Once it worked a few times, we kept going back to it." Late in the second, Philadelphias Evan Turner drew a foul on rookie Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, and Turner appeared to flip the ball back at a group of players under the basket. Jennings responded by throwing the ball at Turner, and both he and the Philadelphia forward were hit with technical fouls. "I lost my balance and as I was trying to catch the ball, I guess I hit him in the face with the ball," Turner said. "It wasnt intentional. It was an unfortunate mistake." The Pistons led 57-49 at halftime, and they broke the game open with a 16-2 run in the third quarter. Singler and Caldwell-Pope made back-to-back 3-pointers to make it 74-56, and another 3 by Singler capped the run and gave Detroit a 23-point lead. "I think were still attacking, instead of trying to keep the lead and playing conservatively," Detroit guard Will Bynum said. "I think we were attacking in the fourth quarter until we pretty much got the win." The Pistons led by as many as 28. Drummond finished 10 of 11 from the field, and Monroe was 8 of 10. Detroit was coming off a three-day layoff because its game at Atlanta on Wednesday was postponed because of bad weather in Georgia. Singler had 10 rebounds, giving the Pistons three players with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds for the first time since Dec. 3, 1997. Grant Hill, Bison Dele and Lindsey Hunter all did it in that triple-overtime win over Phoenix. NOTES: The Pistons had 22 offensive rebounds and outrebounded the 76ers 57-44 overall. ... Philadelphia had 64 points in the paint to Detroits 60. They entered as the top two teams in the NBA in that department. ... The Pistons are 3-0 against the 76ers this season. ... Philadelphia is 3-22 when held under 100 points. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz