Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zhangzk Offline

22.02.2019 04:00
Of all the quarterbacks who have taken the field in the preseason of the NFL Antworten

Look out Cheap Hayden Hurst Jersey , the national media has started to buy in on the Ravens Following a 20-19 win over Indianapolis in Week 2 of the preseason, the crew of NFL Network’s Good Morning Football had high praise as well as some bold predictions regarding the 2018 Ravens.“I like Baltimore a lot,” said Good Morning Football’s Kyle Brandt. “I think their defense is gonna blow people away. I think they have really good veteran receivers now. I like Brown, I like Crabtree, I like those guys and I just like Joe Flacco. . . he’s the highest rated.”Flacco has received glowing reviews all throughout training camp. That success has translated to the preseason so far, with Flacco throwing for 143 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions on 16 pass attempts throughout the first two weeks. Flacco has exhibited more comfort and mobility in the pocket this preseason than seemingly all of last year. Aside from the shiny new weapons he has at the wide receiver and tight end positions, the biggest factor to Flacco’s improved play is his health. For the first time since 2015, Flacco has been healthy during training camp and the preseason so far. This is important for Flacco as he has an all-new receiving corps to work with this year in Michael Crabtree Eric Weddle Jersey , John Brown and Willie Snead IV.“I think the Baltimore Ravens are a top AFC team. I love them this year,” said Brandt. Brandt is clearly high on Baltimore for the 2018 season, but what about the rest of the Good Morning Football crew?“I think this is the best defense in the AFC. I put them right up there with the Jaguars. They are so loaded on defense,” said Fox Sport’s Peter Shrager. “I think this team could compete for the AFC Championship this year.”The Ravens indeed have a tremendous amount of depth on the defensive side of the ball, but will that equate to the best defense in the AFC? Baltimore has missed the playoffs the last three years, so to say they could compete for the AFC Championship is a bold prediction. The Ravens under Head Coach John Harbaugh and quarterback Joe Flacco are no stranger to that stage, however. Since Harbaugh and Flacco came in together in 2008, Baltimore has been to three AFC Championship games.“I think they can challenge the Patriots in the AFC. That’s how much I feel about this Ravens team. They look great,” said Shrager.Fox Sport’s Colin Cowherd also had high praise for Baltimore during his show The Herd.“Baltimore’s been the most impressive team,” said Cowherd. “When I watch their one’s and I watch the speed on the perimeter ... When I watch their line play and Flacco looks motivated ... I gotta tell ya Cheap Za'Darius Smith Jersey , they look good.”Cowherd previously predicted the Ravens to finish with a losing record of 7-9. After two weeks of the preseason, however, his tune seems to have changed.“Here’s what I see, Baltimore’s as good as Joe Flacco lets them be,” Cowherd said. “I watch them right now, Baltimore, I had them as a losing record. I think they’re gonna vie for a number two seed behind the Steelers in the AFC.”Of course all of this hype means nothing until the actual season begins, but it is worth mentioning. Several people believe Baltimore could be a special team this season, while just as many, if not more Alex Lewis Jersey , believe they will finish as a .500 team and miss the playoffs. It’s hard to buy in to a team that has missed the playoffs for the past three years, but there is no denying that the Ravens have a roster filled with potential.Ravens vs. Steelers final recap: Second half shutout Week 4 brought us another match up in the classic Ravens-Steelers rivalry, this time on Sunday Night Football at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.Baltimore received the ball to start the game. Quarterback Joe Flacco started hot, leading the offense down the field. After some strong runs from Alex Collins and tough catches from Michael Crabtree, Flacco hit John Brown for a 33-yard touchdown. The Ravens defense had a nice start as well. On 3rd-and-4, safety Tony Jefferson stripped the ball from tight end Vance McDonald, setting Baltimore’s offense up at Pittsburgh’s 31-yard line. Initially ruled as a fumble returned for a touchdown, Jefferson was ruled down after replay. Four plays later, Flacco hit Collins for his second passing touchdown.Following a punt from both teams, Steelers kicker Chris Boswell made a 34-yard field goal to cut the lead to 14-3. The Ravens followed up with a 71-yard pass to Brown from Flacco. Baltimore was unable to capitalize Cheap Lamar Jackson Jersey , however, as Collins fumbled the ball on a run at the goal line. Pittsburgh kicked a field goal and scored a touchdown on the next two drives. Antonio Brown scored a touchdown over cornerback Marlon Humphrey despite having good coverage on the play. After successfully completing the two-point conversion, the game was tied 14-14 going into halftime. Justin Tucker kicked four field goals in the second half, from 47, 49, 28 and 31. On the third field goal, up 20-14 with 10:17 left in the fourth quarter, the Ravens offense was able to run the clock down to 3:37 and make it a two-possession game with Tucker’s field goal. The drive lasted 14 plays for 82 yards. While leading 23-14 with 3:31 left, Baltimore’s defense came up huge with an interception from safety Anthony Levine Sr., leading to Tucker’s final field goal to put the game out of reach with just 1:56 remaining. Second-year linebacker Tim Williams got Baltimore’s only sack of the night on the Steelers final drive. The Ravens defense held Pittsburgh to 284 yards Eric Weddle Jersey , limiting Ben Roethlisberger to 274 passing yards, one touchdown and an interception. Running back James Conner was held to 19 rushing yards on nine carries. Flacco continued his strong season with another good performance, finishing 28-42 for 363 yards and two touchdowns. Collins rushed for 42 yards on 11 carries. Brown led all receivers with 116 yards and a touchdown on three receptions. Willie Snead IV had an impressive performance as well, catching six passes for 56 yards and converting several crucial third downs. Baltimore travels to Cleveland to face the 1-2-1 Browns next Sunday.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz