Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 06:54
BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has agreed to a four-year contract extension that will tie him to the club u Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has agreed to a four-year contract extension that will tie him to the club until 2019. Nike Tanjun Clearance . The Spain international has been an integral part of Barcelonas success, helping the club win two Champions Leagues titles and five of the past six league trophies since his arrival in 2008. Barcelona did not release financial terms of the deal, which the club says will be signed "in the next 10 days." Pique has made 266 appearances for Barcelona, scoring 20 goals. Nike Tanjun Shoes Outlet .Y. - Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair. Cheap Nike Tanjun China . Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. http://www.niketanjunoutlet.com/ . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas.HOUSTON - Should J.J. Watt be the NFLs Most Valuable Player?Many who are paid to find ways to slow down the overpowering defensive end for the Houston Texans say yes.Id vote for him, Cincinnati offensive co-ordinator Hue Jackson said. Ive never had a game in my coaching career when I basically had to plan to run one way all day, and he forced me to do that. Even running away from him, he made plays.No defensive player has won the MVP since Lawrence Taylor in 1986, joining Alan Page in 1971 as the only defenders to pick up the honour. Only quarterbacks and running backs have won since Taylor had 20 1/2 sacks for the Giants in 1986 to win it.Colts coach Chuck Pagano has had to plan for Watt twice this season, and perhaps Watts best game this year came against Indianapolis in Week 6. Watt had two sacks, swatted down three passes and returned a fumble by Andrew Luck 45 yards for a touchdown.Hes a nightmare, Pagano said. Its like a scary movie ... hes near unblockable. And his motor never stops. Hes got great instincts, a great skill set, what can you say? Hed get my vote for MVP right now.Watt leads the NFL with 25 tackles for losses and 47 quarterbacks hits. His 17 1/2 sacks are second most in the NFL and he needs 2 1/2 to become the first player in NFL history with at least 20 sacks in two seasons. He leads the NFL with five fumble recoveries and is the first player since Bill Golding in 1948 to have three offensive touchdowns and two touchdowns on takeaways in a season.Scott Linehan, the passing game co-ordinator and play caller for the Cowboys, said you cant stop Watt, but the focus is to keep him from wrecking the game. He doesnt see why Watt shouldnt win MVP.Its hard to argue against it, Linehan said. I dont vote for that stuff so my vote doesnt count. But the things hes done are so rare. I think rare things make people MVP candidates.The 25-year-old, in his fourth NFL season, has sparked a Houston defence that leads the NFL with a franchise-record 34 takeaways this season.Some can be attributed to his pressure or sometimes interceptions come from tips and overthrows, and hes got his hand on the ball quite a few times, Jacksonville coach Gus Bradley said. Hes just a guy that I think really elevates everybody around him.Another highlight for Watt came in a win over Buffalo when he got both of his oversized hands on a pass thrown by E.J. Manuel, batted it down and intercepted it before running 80 yards for a touchdown.And his contributions arent just limited to defence. Cheap Nike Tanjun Shoes. . The 6-foot-5, 289-pound Watt, who started his college career as a tight end, has caught three touchdown passes for the Texans, who host Jacksonville on Sunday and are still in the playoff hunt. Watt practices one-handed catches during the week and in pregame, but puts both hands on the ball when hes grabbing TD passes.He looks like (Rob) Gronkowski out there right now running, Pagano said, comparing him to New Englands Pro Bowl tight end. The catch he made from the fullback spot in the flat was phenomenal.The Texans, of course, are impressed with Watts work, but coach Bill OBrien isnt doing any campaigning for the award.I understand the question, but I could care less about the MVP, OBrien said when asked if he should win it. I really could. I know that he could care less about it, too. I think its about the team.That doesnt mean Watt doesnt enjoy hearing coaches say he should win it.Its special, he said. Its very humbling to hear that from other coaches and players around the league, because those are the guys that you work hard to earn the respect from. ... Theyve seen you, and they know what theyre talking about, so those are the guys that youd really like to have the respect of.Some in the NFL dont like that defensive players are rarely in the conversation for MVP. Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Luck and Dallas running back DeMarco Murray are other top contenders to win this years award. None plays defence.Pagano would argue that Watts importance to the Texans is as high as that of any quarterback.Like a quarterback touches the ball every single play, J.J. affects the game that way, Pagano said. I know he doesnt play that position. You normally dont see it from a position at the defensive line, but hes as good as or better than anybody thats ever played on that side of the football.Watt also plays on special teams, using his huge mitts to get in the face of kickers and punters, and he blocked an extra point attempt in a win over Washington in September.With everything he does Jackson believes Watt is the epitome of an MVP.You take him off that football team, thats a different football team, Jackson said. The fact hes out there playing gives them a chance to win every football game.___AP Sports Writers Joe Kay, Michael Marot and Schuyler Dixon contributed to this report.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz