Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 06:55
James Anderson has told Sky Sports News HQ that Adil Rashid will be crucial for Englands chances in the World Twenty20. [url=htt Antworten

James Anderson has told Sky Sports News HQ that Adil Rashid will be crucial for Englands chances in the World Twenty20. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . And Englands all-time leading wicket-taker feels the side have a great chance of getting to the final of the event they won in 2010.England open their campaign against West Indies in Mumbai on Wednesday, live on Sky Sports, and Anderson wants to see Yorkshire leg-spinner Rashid given his chance in the middle order as a reward for his performances in the past year and specifically in the Big Bash. Adil Rashid (right) can help England to more T20 glory, says James Anderson I think weve seen over the past 12 months how good Adil has become in the Twenty20 format, Anderson, who played the last of his T20 internationals in 2009, said.He was the bowler of the tournament for me in the Big Bash. Hes going to be crucial to Englands chances in the tournament, in that middle period when you need someone who can spin the ball, hell be vital. England will be looking to get their World T20 campaign with a win when they face the West Indies on Wednesday. There can be a pressure bowling in the shorter format but I think thats one of the skills, to not get down if you do get hit for a six because you come up against some quality batsmen.Adil has proved over the years that he can deal with that and that goes a long way to helping you succeed in that format. England are fourth favourites to win the trophy, with host nation India widely predicted to take the title - but Anderson feels his national side can impress, provided they can establish themselves at the start of each innings.India are clearly the team to beat in their home conditions but England have got a really good chance, the Lancashire paceman added. Nick Knights Group 1 guide Who are England up against in India? Not many people will think theyve got a good chance of getting to the final but I think theyve got a great chance of doing that with the squad that weve got.When we won it six years ago, the crucial part of the games was the opening six overs with the bat and the ball - we were getting off to flying starts with the bat and then we had wicket-taking bowlers. “Steven Finn is a big loss for England so I wonder whether Liam Plunkett would bring the x-factor with that extra pace and aggression that can get wickets up top. James Anderson on Liam Plunkett If we are to have a good tournament, we need those crucial early runs and wickets - If your mind-set is to stop runs, thats where you are going to be up against it, because your mentality is completely wrong.You need to be positive, you need to be thinking get a slip in early, take a chance. You cant think that youll drag it back in the middle - you need to be taking those early wickets.Sky Sports is the only place you can watch all 35 games in 27 days of the 2016 ICC World T20. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. David Willey got a hat-trick against his England team-mates as he played for a Mumbai team to get some practice before the World Twenty20 tournament. Also See: ICC World T20 fixtures ICC World T20 squads WATCH: Best of 2014 World T20 Pick your Ultimate World T20 XI Wholesale Air Force 1 . MLB executive Joe Torre ruled on Tuesday nights game at Wrigley Field that was called after 4 1-2 innings. The Cubs were declared the winners by a 2-0 score. Now, it is instead a suspended game that will resume at 4:05 p. Cheap Air Force 1 China . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. http://www.airforce1clearance.com/ . Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow.SAGINAW, Mich. -- The Saginaw Spirit remembered late player Terry Trafford on Saturday night in their first home game since he was found dead in a parked car. An autopsy determined the 20-year-old Trafford died of self-inflicted asphyxiation. The Toronto natives body was found March 12. He disappeared eight days earlier after receiving discipline from the club. The Spirit lost the Ontario Hockey League game 6-2 to the London Knights at The Dow Event Center. London players lined up on their blue line and tapped their sticks on the ice as the Spirit players skated out on the ice. Spirit players aligned on the other blue line and the crowd stood as the team honoured Trafford with a moment of silence and a video montage on the scoreboard above the ice. At the end of the montage, the scoreboard read "One young man. Four years. One team. Many memories." "Our whole franchise, our whole community, is grieving right now," Spirit President Craig Goslin said. Air Force 1 Cheap Wholesale. "For four years, Terry was a fixture in this rink. He was a good kid and he did a lot of good things here." Saginaw players wore "TT16" stickers on their helmet and will honour their former teammate with black patches for the playoffs. Trafford played four seasons with Saginaw, scoring 29 goals in 221 games. Traffords funeral is set for Tuesday in Toronto. "He could really lighten up the room," said Spirit centre Eric Locke, teammates with Trafford for the last three seasons. "Hed make you laugh, make you smile. "We went back and forth. One time I tied a cup of water near his skate and when he grabbed it the water dumped in his skate so he skated all practice with a wet foot. He got me back by writing a nickname on my helmet that I ended up skating all practice with." ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz