Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 06:55
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. [url=http://www.airmax97italia.it/]Air Max 97 In Offerta[/url] . -- The salary cap is going up and business Antworten

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. Air Max 97 In Offerta . -- The salary cap is going up and business is booming, but still the NHL often gets the most attention for ugly stuff that happens on the ice. Ugly was front and centre Saturday night during the Boston Bruins-Pittsburgh Penguins game that led to two suspensions and three players on the injured list. But instead of expressing concern over Shawn Thornton and James Neal, the leagues board of governors gave vice-president of player safety Brendan Shanahan a thumbs up for his handling of discipline. "I believe the sense of the room is that Brendan Shanahan and the department of player safety has the confidence of the board of governors. He certainly has my confidence," commissioner Gary Bettman said. "Its about modifying an element of the games culture and we think weve made positive, dramatic steps forward." When Thornton is suspended following an in-person hearing Friday, it will be the 19th ban this season that costs players at least one regular-season game. The first 18 suspensions added up to 77 games, including Neals five for kneeing Brad Marchand in the head. But Shanahan told the board Tuesday that among roughly 55,000 hits over the course of a year, only 50 to 100 are problematic. General managers have noticed a major change over time. "Youre not going to rid yourself of suspensions and what have you, but weve certainly come so much farther," Nashville Predators GM David Poile said. "I mean, look where we were. Ive been around for a long time, and some of the stuff that happened in the so-called old days, to where we are now, its so much better for the players and a so much better game." Its a different game, too. Some of the same hits that used to be acceptable are now spelled out as illegal. Shanahan has taken to producing videos showing examples, something that earned praise from Bettman. "My guess is people dont analyse the things he does in the detail that he does, and if you study the videos that hes put online, the specific instances where supplemental discipline is imposed or the more general tapes that hes put online explaining what the standards are of play, people should take a great deal of comfort that were being extraordinarily proactive," Bettman said. The next step could be harsher punishments as more of a deterrent for players. But general managers didnt display much of an appetite for change in that regard. "If managers and the board of governors want the suspensions to increase, I think that thats a direction theyll certainly give me," Shanahan said. "I can say from my perspective that I think that players do feel the effect of the suspension. Whether its two games or a lot more games, I think that players dont like being in that position, they dont like the game being taken away from them." General managers dont want the game taken away from its roots, either. Shanahan gave his usual update on player safety on the second and final day of the board of governors meeting at the Inn at Spanish Bay, and Peter Chiarelli of the Boston Bruins emphasized that the league can absolutely have hitting and progress with safety at the same time. "You can have both and you should, and theres a respect factor that the players have to adapt, and they are," Chiarelli said. "Theres a physical component to the game. Its just going to be a continuing challenge. Youre going to have discussions like these, youre going to have incidents like these. It may be longer suspensions, but you cant have a physical game without having these things." New Jersey Devils GM Lou Lamoriello said Monday evening that the onus is on players to follow the rules. Its his hope that maybe the fear of a season-long suspension will stop some of the violence around the league. Poile believes the incidents in the Penguins and Bruins game represented much more of an isolated incident than a trend. "I would think that the type of thing that Neal did, I cant even remember seeing something like that," Poile said. "And Shawn Thornton, he seems to be a stand-up guy, always seems to play his role really well. Hes already said he made a mistake, and hes going to pay for that. He knows that. And I dont think that stuff is going to happen very much. You cant say never, because its a physical game and thats why we partially like the game. Stuff is going to happen." How much stuff has happened was what Shanahan updated the board on Tuesday. As for the future of suspensions, it wont be much different right away. "There has to be the due process and it has to evolve and stuff," Chiarelli said. "You cant just say, All right, lets change the template. You cant say that. Its not fair to the process, its not fair to all the parties. You guys talk about trends and opinions on certain trends, and we do the same thing. In due course that will manifest itself." In addition to talk about player safety, deputy commissioner Bill Daly provided the board with a logistical update on the Sochi Olympics and a joint evaluation of substance-abuse policy between the league and the NHLPA. The deaths of Rick Rypien, Wade Belak and Derek Boogaard in the summer of 2012 prompted a look at how players mental health is handled. "We commissioned jointly with the Players Association and co-operated with them on an independent review of our program and I reported on the results of that review today," Daly said. "The bottom line is the report was good, that the program is doing what it is intended to do, it is helping players and former players in times of need." Daly updated the governors on what to expect from the Olympics and during the NHLs break, along with some logistical elements. Bettman said the governors were briefed on the leagues discussions with the NHLPA about reviving the World Cup of Hockey but predictably did not have any new information to share. "I think its no secret that we collectively believe having a world cup on a regular basis makes sense, the specifics were not there yet on," Bettman said. Bettman reiterated the NHL has no formal plans to expand beyond 30 teams, though he did spend a good portion of his time with reporters fielding questions about expansion. He did not rule it out in the near future. "Were getting lots of expressions of interest and no decisions have been made to do anything other than listen," he said. "We havent embarked on a formal expansion process, but when people want to talk to us we listen." Air Max 97 Scontate Uomo .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. Air Max 97 Italia . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. http://www.airmax97italia.it/ . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win.SAN FRANCISCO -- Bruce Miller recalls springtime three years ago when 49ers running backs coach Tom Rathman called to inquire whether he might be up for a position change. Defence to offence. The answer was simple: of course he would. Miller wanted his best chance to contribute in the NFL as soon as possible. "You know me, I didnt care if it was offence, defence or special teams," Miller said. "That was exciting to know I was on their radar." Now, that well-timed switch has helped Miller earn some job stability. He signed a three-year contract extension with San Francisco on Thursday, ensuring the team can keep a key member of its running game through the 2017 season. The do-everything Miller was lost for the season Dec. 15 with a left shoulder blade injury sustained during a win at Tampa Bay -- and his absence left a huge void. San Francisco greatly missed his contributions the rest of the way before losing to the eventual Super Bowl champion and rival Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game. Miller had a tough time using the arm after the game. He took a hard hit from Buccaneers safety Keith Tandy after a 10-yard catch midway through the fourth quarter. He has been training and rehabbing at 49ers headquarters and is ready for a full off-season program with his teammates. "Its going great. I had a complete, full, healthy recovery," Miller said. "Its looking good. Ill be completely ready and 100 per cent come April 21 and have a great off-season. Im a full participant right now. If we were to start today Id be ready to go." The 26-year-old Miller has been a key blocker for 1,000-yard rusher Frank Gore, and Miller had 25 catches for 243 yards along with seven carries for 13 yards last season. He worked to convert from college defensive end to NFL fullback. Gore has long credited Miller with allowing him to break big gains. "Bruce is a hard-workinng, dedicated young player that has done an outstanding job for us, both on and off the field," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. Air Max 97 Saldi. . "He is one of those players that contributes a lot more to the team and to the community than he gets credit for, yet wouldnt have it any other way. We are pleased that Bruce has chosen to extend his stay with the 49ers." During the 2011 season as a rookie, Miller caught the 49ers lone touchdown in a 19-11 win at Washington and emerged as a feel-good story in coach Jim Harbaughs first season. Harbaugh has appreciated Miller from Day 1. Especially considering Miller was open to the idea of converting from defensive end to fullback. The move gave him a regular job with the 49ers. "Its definitely been a long journey and a lot of hard work, but its been a blast. I couldnt have planned it out any better for me," Miller said. "Three years as a part of this organization, I couldnt ask for anything more. Excited for whats to come." Miller was a dominant defensive end for Central Florida, earning Conference USA Defensive Player of the Year honours while becoming the schools all-time sacks leader with 36. "Ive had so much help, especially when I first came in, transitioning to offence," Miller said. "Him having the confidence of putting me out on the field and letting me play that first year was big." While Miller has quietly emerged supporting Gore and the running backs in so many ways, he has become one of the players the Niners count on most. San Francisco has increased his role and load each season, and he would love to take on even more. "For me, its wanting to definitely just be a part and do whatever I can to help our offence be successful. Every year its been evolving and more on my plate," Miller said. "Hopefully, more additions and a little more playing time for me." ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz