Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.02.2019 08:56
SUNRISE, Fla. [url=http://www.newbalancebaratas.es/]New Balance Baratas Outlet[/url] . -- Roberto Luongo got the best of his for Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. New Balance Baratas Outlet . -- Roberto Luongo got the best of his former goalie teammate yet again. Scottie Upshall scored the go-ahead goal, Luongo stopped 28 shots, and the Florida Panthers beat the New Jersey Devils 5-3 on Friday night. Vincent Trocheck, Brad Boyes, Quinton Howden and Brian Campbell also scored for Florida. Jonathan Huberdeau had two assists, and Boyes also had an assist. Patrik Elias had a goal and assist, and Bryce Salvador and Jaromir Jagr also scored for the Devils. Cory Schneider -- Luongos former teammate with the Vancouver Canucks -- made 17 saves. Luongo and Schneider faced each other for the first time with their new teams. Schneider was traded to the Devils last summer, and Luongo was sent to the Panthers in a trade on March 4. Luongo beat Schneider for the third time this season, twice with the Canucks, but didnt take any special pleasure in beating his ex-teammate. "No, I actually feel bad," Luongo said. "I gave it my all, and so is he. Happy to get the win, for sure, but its too bad for him." The Panthers snapped a three-game losing streak and handed the Devils their first loss in three games. Schneider has struggled lately, allowing 15 goals in his last three starts, including seven in a loss at Detroit on March 7. "Whatever Im doing right now is just not working, and Ive got to find a way to get out of this," Schneider said. Behind 3-2, the Panthers scored three times in the third period to win it. Florida tied it on Boyes goal. Boyes stole a pass from Mark Fayne in the slot, and his shot went between Schneiders pads at 4:24. Upshalls wrist shot from the right circle at 10:00 gave the Panthers a 4-3 lead. "Im really not happy with that last goal. It deflates the team. I never like goals to go under me or through me," Schneider said. Luongo is hoping that Schneider can turn around his season. "It happens to everybody. Its a long season. Hes been lights out the whole year," Luongo said. "You go through stretches where things dont go as well. Hes a great goalie and hes strong mentally. Hell get out of it." The Panthers have accepted their role as spoiler, with a lot of young players filling in for injured veterans. "It was a battle of a desperate team and us, who are trying to play spoiler with a lot of young guys," Upshall said. "I?thought both teams played good, but it was nice to come out on top." Trochecks empty-netter, his first NHL goal in his fifth game, with 32.5 seconds left made it 5-3. "Its definitely a weight off my shoulders. Five games felt like an eternity to get that first one," Trocheck said. "It feels good, and hopefully theyll keep coming now." The Panthers had gotten within 3-2 on Howdens goal in the second period. Scott Gomezs shot was blocked, but he grabbed the rebound and passed the puck to Howden in the low slot for a shot past Schneider at 14:30. They were the only two shots of the period for the Panthers. The Devils went ahead 2-1 at 2:02 of the second on Salvadors goal. It was the first goal for Salvador since March 10, 2010 against the New York Rangers -- a span of 173 games. New Jersey stretched its lead to 3-1 at 13:13 of the second. Elias shot from the right circle beat Luongo on the short side. "We had opportunities to build on the lead that we had, and we didnt take advantage of it," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "We let them hang around, and thats what happens." The Panthers took a 1-0 lead on Campbells goal at 9:59 of the first. The Devils tied at 1-all on a power-play goal by Jagr. Travis Zajac fired a slap shot from above the left circle. Luongo tried to glove it but it bounced out. Damien Brunner got the rebound and swept the puck toward the net. Jagr tipped it past Luongo with 1:15 left for his 22nd goal. The Panthers outshot the Devils 13-6 in the first period, but were outshot 14-2 in the second, tying their season low for shots in a period. The Panthers had two shots in the first against Detroit on Feb. 6. NOTES: Jagr has three goals and six points in the past five games. ... Panthers L Tomas Fleischmann played in his 500th NHL game. ... Panthers LW Sean Bergenheim missed the game with a lower-body injury. ... This was the fifth game in eight days for the Panthers. New Balance Outlet Online España . Juventus announced details of the deal Saturday, saying that Morata signed a five-year contract with the club. The deal also includes an option for Madrid to buy Morata back for up to (euro)30 million ($40. New Balance Baratas España . The international synchronized skating competition takes place from January 31 - February 1, 2014, and features 39 teams from 10 countries, in senior, junior, and novice. http://www.newbalancebaratas.es/ .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers.VALENCIA, Spain -- Gareth Bale filled the void left by the injured Cristiano Ronaldo, sealing Real Madrids 19th Copa del Rey title with a late goal in Wednesdays 2-1 win over Barcelona. Ronaldos extra-time play gave Madrid the 2011 Copa del Rey title at Barcelonas expense. In his absence Wednesday, Bale scored in the 85th minute -- his first goal in three "clasico" matches -- to make sure Madrid repeated the feat. Angel Di Maria scored Madrids opener from a counterattack in the 11th minute, capitalizing on a Barcelona lineup that seemed to lack ideas in attack and was slow to recover in defence. Defender Marc Bartra equalized against the run of play in the 67th by heading in from a corner kick to ruin goalkeeper Iker Casillas record run of not conceding in this edition of the tournament. The goal appeared to energize Barcelona, sparking Lionel Messi into action and ensuring the last 15 minutes became a frenetic back-and-forth contest. But with the game hanging in the balance, Bale got the winner when he sprinted down the left side of the pitch, even running out of bounds to avoid Bartra, before racing into the area and rolling the ball under goalkeeper Jose Pinto. "It is difficult to see a player be able to sprint like that at that stage of the game," Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino said. "The game was going our way after we had levelled, until that counterattack." Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti said the goal was "surely the most important" of Bales career, which took a major turn last summer when Madrid broke its own spending record to pay his (euro)100-million transfer to pry him from Tottenham. "It was a decisive moment. When Bartra scored anything could have happened," Ancelotti said. Barcelona, however, still had one last channce, only for Neymars shot to hit the upright in the 90th. New Balance Outlet España. Neymars last-gasp effort almost "scared us to death," Casillas said. "Fortune was on our side, and we are thankful for it." Ronaldo joined his teammates to celebrate with their fans on the pitch before the team filed past King Juan Carlos to receive their medals and the prized trophy. The plane carrying the Spanish monarch had technical problems that delayed take-off, but he arrived on time to watch the match along with more than 50,000 spectators divided into large sections of white and blue-and-burgundy club colours. After failing to win the cup competition between 1993 and 2011, Madrid has won it twice in the last four years. Ancelotti earned his first trophy for Madrid and first "clasico" win after losing his first two meetings with Barcelona, and his team will now focus on overtaking Atletico Madrid in the league and its Champions League semifinal against Bayern Munich. The loss is a setback for Barcelona and a major blow to Martino. In an eight-day span, Barcelona exited Europes top-tier competition with a loss, slipped to third place in the Spanish league, and then lost Copa del Rey to its fiercest rival. "It has been a hard week on all fronts," said Martino, who remains confident of hanging on to his job for one more season. "As I have said for one, two, three months now, I dont feel that my future has changed because of all that we lost, and nor do I think it would be different if we had won." Barcelona will now have to catch both Madrid and Atletico with only five rounds left in the Spanish league to make sure it doesnt end the season without a major piece of silverware for the first time since the arrival of Pep Guardiola in 2008-09. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz