Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.02.2019 09:03
MILAN, Italy -- Clarence Seedorf signed a 2 1/2-year contract with AC Milan on Thursday and immediately went to the training gro Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Clarence Seedorf signed a 2 1/2-year contract with AC Milan on Thursday and immediately went to the training ground to meet the players. Zapatillas Saucony Outlet . Seedorf landed in Milan on Wednesday to replace Massimiliano Allegri, who was fired following a 4-3 loss at newly promoted Sassuolo on Sunday. Seedorf was contracted to June 30, 2016, Milan said in a statement. At the training ground, the first player to greet him was former teammate Daniele Bonera. The 37-year-old Seedorf spent 10 years as a player with Milan, helping the team win a number of trophies, including two Champions League titles and two Serie A titles. "You cant say Ive returned, because I never left," Seedorf said. "Its very important for me to see all this enthusiasm. We have a lot to do to take Milan back to the top. "At the moment theres a lot of emotion and a sense of duty. I have to give 100 per cent to rebuild and give enthusiasm to the squad. We can try to do important things for the fans. I left Milan in May 2012 at the end of a cycle. My job is to open another one." Seedorf also won the Champions League with Ajax and Real Madrid. Not only does Seedorf become the first Dutch coach in Serie A, but he is also only the third black coach after Jarbas Faustinho, who was in charge of Napoli in 1994, and Fabio Liverani, who managed Genoa for seven games this season. Venta Zapatillas Saucony . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. Ofertas Zapatillas Saucony Baratas . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.baratassaucony.es/ .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No.The Winnipeg Jets host the Calgary Flames for the first of three regular-season meetings. The Jets (10-10-2) are sixth in the Central Division with 22 points, two points behind the fifth-place Dallas Stars. Al Montoya (2-2, 2.20, .921, 1SO) will start in goal. The Jets held an optional pre-game skate Monday morning, so the lineup will not be known until warm-up. Dustin Byfuglien, who had the lone goal Sunday night in Minnesota, has scored three goals in his last two games. Calgary has lost their last two games and are winless in their last six. Zapatillas Saucony Rebajas. The Flames (6-11-3) are sixth in the Pacific Division with 15 points. They trail fifth-place Vancouver by 10 points. Reto Berra (1-4-1, 3.65, .882) will start in goal. Flames Projected Lines: Cammalleri-Stajan-StempniakJackman-Monahan-HudlerGaliardi-Backlund-JonesBouma-Colborne-McGrattan Butler-BrodieRussell-WidemanSmid-O-Brien Matt Stajan has three points (two goals and one assist) in his last three games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz