Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zxlbxj1 Offline

13.07.2018 05:03
and it was clear that he double hit Antworten

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Nobody in the FCS steps up to greater competition like David Johnson. The Northern Iowa running back could be the first FCS offensive player selected in the 2015 NFL Draft, and for good reason - he knows how to compete against the big boys. Johnson showed that this past weekend as his Panthers took down previously unbeaten Illinois State, 42-28, in a Missouri Valley Football Conference showdown. Johnson was named The Sports Network FCS Offensive Player of the Week after rushing 29 times for 129 yards and a pair of touchdowns, while also registering 121 kickoff return yards, which included a 98-yard touchdown. The Panthers are not only fighting for their playoff lives week in and week out, as they currently sit on a 5-4 record and a 3-2 mark in conference play, but they have three incredibly difficult matchups remaining on the regular- season slate. This upcoming weekend, Johnson and UNI will be tasked with the seemingly insurmountable job of taking down top-ranked North Dakota State, which just extended its FCS-record win streak to 33 games dating back to 2012. The Panthers get the Bison at the UNI Dome, and will be looking to unleash Johnson against the nations eighth-best run defense. Northern Iowa will close out the regular season with a game on the road against Southern Illinois and then at home against Missouri State. Like Johnson did earlier this season against FBS opponents Iowa and Hawaii (356 all-purpose yards, two touchdowns combined), hell look to replicate against tough conference opponents in crunch time. Johnson, along with Stetsons Donald Payne, North Dakota States Kyle Emanuel, Tennessee States Darion Hall and Butlers Sam Schrader have all been named The Sports Network National Players of the Week following Week 10 action at the FCS level. OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: David Johnson, Northern Iowa, RB, Sr., 6-1, Clinton, Iowa Not only did Johnson play a huge role in taking down then-No. 7 Illinois State, but he yet again became a Northern Iowa legend in the process. His 129 rushing yards in the game were enough to move him into first place in UNI history in terms of career rushing yards. The senior now has 4,051 yards on the ground in his four years in Cedar Falls, and has set three new school records this season alone. His 98-yard kickoff return for a touchdown against the Redbirds was also a career long in the category, and Johnson finished the day with 255 all- purpose yards (129 rushing, five receiving, 121 kickoff return). CO-DEFENSIVE PLAYERS OF THE WEEK: Donald Payne, Stetson, DB, So., 6-0, 215, Fayetteville, Georgia Payne is used to filling up the defensive stat sheet with his excellent all- around play for the Hatters, but Saturday the sophomore went a bit overboard against Campbell. Payne recorded a Pioneer Football League-record 27 tackles in Stetsons 28-24 edging of the Fighting Camels, which accounted for more than one-third of Campbells 79 offensive plays. Ten of those tackles were solo stops, and he chipped in with a pair of half-tackles for loss. It was the second time this season Payne has recorded more than 20 tackles in a contest (in Week 8 against Jacksonville, he had 21). He added a missed field goal return for 20 yards to his stat line Saturday. Kyle Emanuel, North Dakota State, DE, Sr., 6-3, 251, Schuyler, Nebraska This is the second Defensive Player of the Week award for the North Dakota State lineman, who set a career mark on Saturday in his teams 37-17 thrashing of South Dakota State. Emanuel registered a career-best 10 tackles, adding 4.5 tackles for loss and four sacks to the effort. The senior had three sacks by halftime, but his fourth and final sack was the most momentous. With four minutes left in the game, Emanuel recorded a strip sack on SDSU quarterback Austin Sumner. The ball was recovered by the Bison and it led to an NDSU touchdown five plays later in the Missouri Valley clash. SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Darion Hall, Tennessee State, RB/RS, Sr., 6-0, 190, Naples, Florida Halls Tigers faced a tough test on Saturday and ultimately fell to Eastern Kentucky, 56-42. But the senior running back managed to do something only nine other players in the history of the Ohio Valley Conference have ever done: return a kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown. He finished the day with 174 yards on five returns, and had 262 all-purpose yards. It was the first time since the 2011 season that any OVC player has returned a kick 100 yards for a score. The feat gives TSU four of the 10 OVC players in history who have returned a kick the full length of the field. FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Sam Schrader, Butler, RB, R-Fr., 5-10, 185, Mishawaka, Indiana Schrader didnt just help his Butler squad hold off Morehead State this weekend, the redshirt freshman back bulldozed the opposing Eagles. The 5- foot-10 tailback registered three second-quarter scores en route to earning 162 rushing yards and four touchdowns on 13 carries in the win. He did most of his damage in the second quarter, carrying the ball just four times but gaining 82 yards with the three touchdowns of 21, 55 and 4 yards. Schraders performance was the third four-touchdown game in the Pioneer Football League this season - the other two belong to Dayton back Connor Kacsor. JK Scott Packers Jersey . HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. DeShone Kizer Jersey . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/jk-scott-jersey/. While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Tramon Williams Packers Jersey . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career.BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Kenny Perry didnt have a double hit, miss many easy putts or do anything spectacularly good or bad. Perrys steady play at Shoal Creek was enough for his third Champions Tour major in the past year, a one-stroke victory over Mark Calcavecchia on Sunday in the Regions Tradition. Perry closed with an even-par 72 to finish at 7-under 281, while other contenders had up-and-down days and John Cook lost a share of the lead with a double hit. "I was leaderboard watching and nobody was really running, so I knew par was a good score," Perry said. "I was just trying to stay away from the bogeys. I bogeyed the first hole right out of the gate and then I birdied the third to get it back and then just kind of hung in there. "I plodded along, hit lots of fairways, lots of greens and just stayed patient." Perry got his sixth victory and became the second player to win in three consecutive Champions Tour major starts, joining Gary Player, who did it in 1987-88. Perry won the Senior Players Championship and U.S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts last year, then skipped the Senior British Open. Jack Nicklaus is the only other player to win all three of those events. It was the highest score for a Tradition winner. Perry missed a short putt to make bogey on No. 15 but retook the lead with a 20-footer for birdie on the next hole and lined up an easy par putt with a nice drive on the closing hole. "It told me that I could hit the shots under extreme pressure, and great shots," he said. "I killed a drive on 18 and I hit the prettiest 9-iron. It came in on the flag and spun to the left when you needed to do it. "A lot of times you think, All Ive got to do is make par to win the tournament and youll make a five quicker than you can blink an eye." Calcavecchia finished with a 70. Two-time winner Tom Lehman closed with a 67 to tie Jay Haas at 5 under. Haas closed with a 71. Cooks closing 72 put him three strokes back. Fred Couples was disqualified Sunday after missing his tee time. He was 9 over after a 73 Saturday, his best round.dddddddddddd Couples also withdrew from the Senior PGA next week at Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Cooks double bogey on No. 14 cost him a share of the lead. Cooks ball was buried deep in the right bunker just under the lip, and appeared to ricochet backward before winding up a couple of feet out of the sand. Tour officials reviewed the bunker shot using phone video shot by an event staffer and determined that Cook hit it again on his back swing. "Golf Channel didnt have a great view of it but there was someone with the event who was shooting social media video of it that had a face-on angle, and it was clear that he double hit it," said Brian Claar, the Champions Tours vice-president for competition. Cook declined a chance to review it himself and said he hadnt been sure what happened. "That was bizarre," he said. "I told Todd, my caddie, You better move that bag because if this ball hits the lip it could go anywhere. And thats what I thought it did. I didnt hear anything. All I felt was my club hitting the lip of the bunker and then the sand catching the club. "Evidently in all that, it hit my club head. Im good with that. If it shows on TV, I can honestly say I didnt feel anything but I dont want to take something that wasnt there." Cook returned a couple of weeks ago after a 10-week layoff because of a fractured rib in his back. "If someone would have said that Id have a one-shot lead with five to play this week, Id have said, Youre nuts," he said. Calcavecchia had another near-miss at Shoal Creek. He had bogeys on Nos. 9 and 13 after missing short putts, and said he missed five during the week of 3 feet or less. "Ive never won a tournament doing that and I dont think anybody has," Calcavecchia said He led after 36 and 54 holes at Shoal Creek in 2011 before a final-round 75 cost him a lead that had ballooned as high as six strokes. Calcavecchia was plagued by nagging rib problems that pained him after swings. "I was hurting all day," he said, adding that he wasnt sure if hed play in the Senior PGA. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz