Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.02.2019 06:35
RENTON, Wash. [url=http://www.cheapnbajerseysusa.com/]Wholesale Basketball Jerseys[/url] . -- Earl Thomas is the latest member o Antworten

RENTON, Wash. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys . -- Earl Thomas is the latest member of the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks to be locked up for the future. The best free safety in the NFL is getting rewarded quite well. Thomas and the Seahawks reached agreement Monday on a $40 million, four-year contract extension with just over $27.7 million guaranteed, according to two people with knowledge of the agreement. They spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because there had been no announcement from the team. The agreement was first reported by NFL.com. Thomas, a two-time first-team All-Pro, could have gone into the 2014 season with free agency on the horizon. Instead, Seattle made sure to keep the most important cog of its defence through the 2018 season. Its the latest move in a strong off-season for the defending champions. While there were losses in free agency and difficult roster decisions with expensive veterans released, Seattle re-signed defensive end Michael Bennett before free agency began, then locked up coach Pete Carroll with an extension through 2016. The debate was whether Seattle could get a long-term deal done with either Thomas or cornerback Richard Sherman before either became a free agent after the 2014 season. Thomas deal is finished and the Seahawks can turn their attention toward trying to get a deal done with Sherman and solidifying three-fourths of the top secondary in the NFL for years to come. Strong safety Kam Chancellor is already signed through the 2017 season. Thomas was Seattles second first-round pick in the 2010 draft, the first with Carroll and general manager John Schneider leading the franchise. Its turned out to be one of the most important selections the team has made since starting a makeover with the duo in charge of moulding the Seahawks into a championship club. "Earl is as serious a competitor as you could ever hope to be around. He is in it, and hes on it and dialed in," Carroll said before the Super Bowl. Thomas was Seattles second-leading tackler last season and added five interceptions, but its what his presence allows the Seahawks to do defensively that underscores his value. His speed in coverage and recognition in the secondary are among the best in the game. Much of what Seattle wants to do defensively is predicated on having Thomas on the roster. At one point early in his career, Carroll had to threaten Thomas with benching because he was trying to do too much. Thomas was getting out of position and being undisciplined in his assignments. As he matured, those mistakes became harder to find. Thomas recognition of what opponents were trying to run became so good that he could play alone in the back of Seattles defence. Often this past season, the Seahawks were able to move Chancellor closer to the line of scrimmage and ask Thomas to patrol the back end by himself. He did that job at an elite level and earned his second straight All-Pro selection. "In this defence, I think me and Kam do a lot. Sometimes dirty work, sometimes a lot of game-changing plays," Thomas said during Super Bowl week. "Everybody on the defence understands that. Thats why this defence is so compatible with each other. Its selfless guys. "Were going to put everything on the line for each other. Love is the highest frequency we have and we understand that, and thats what its all about. When youre filled up with gratitude, its a genuine appreciation for everybody around you. Thats the way I love it." Thomas has 15 career interceptions in the regular season and two more in the playoffs. Thomas will still only be 29 years old when his new deal expires after the 2018 season. NBA Jerseys China . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping .com) - The University of Montana named Bob Stitt as its new head football coach on Tuesday. http://www.cheapnbajerseysusa.com/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win.WINTERBERG, Germany -- Canadian Sarah Reid won a bronze medal Saturday at the Winterberg skeleton World Cup while Britains Lizzie Yarnold topped Noelle Pikus-Pace of the United States in the second run for the victory. Reid, from Calgary, was third with a two-run time of one minute 58.49 seconds. Yarnold took gold in 1:57.53 and Pikus-Pace won silver in 1:58.10. Reid, who won bronze earlier this season in Park City, Utah, now has seven career World Cup medals. "Im really happy with today. I had two good pushes and my runs were smooth," said Reid, who was recently named to the 2014 Canadian Olympic team. "Ive had some up-and-down results in Winterberg so to be back on the podium is important for me. "This is a bit of a lucky track because weather plays such a huge factor and the track always deteriorates." Yarnold had a 5.34-second start to begin her second run, 0.22 seconds faster than Pikus-Pace, and rode that momentum the rest of the way. Cheap NBA Store. Mellisa Hollingsworth of Eckville, Alta. was tied in sixth place and Calgarys Robynne Thompson was 17th. Reid won five medals last season, including a third-place finish at the 2013 world championships. She is currently fourth in the overall standings. "It is a big deal for me to get back on the podium on a European track," she said. "The end goal is obviously to be on the podium in Sochi, but the leadup is very important for me. "Knowing Im having success along the way and that Im exactly where I want to be with my pushes and sliding is a confidence booster for me." Yarnold leads the standings with 1,085 points, 225 more than Pikus-Pace -- who lost exactly that many points when she was disqualified after finishing first in the season opener at Calgary. Britains Shelly Rudman is third overall. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz