Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

27.02.2019 02:12
The Buffalo Bills return to New Era Field on Sunday for a 1:00 Antworten

PM kick-off against the Tennessee Titans. For fans of the Bills Buffalo Bills Hoodie , all eyes will be on Josh Allen and the team’s offesne. Today’s edition of the Bills Links also has plenty of previews of this AFC match-up, with discussion on Allen, LeSean McCoy, Kelvin Benjamin, Marcus Mariota and much more.Can Josh Allen overcome pressure vs. Titans (7 things to watch) | NewYorkUpstate.comJosh Allen did not fare well when facing pressure against the Packers. Can he improve in this area vs. the Titans?Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans: Preview, odds, predictions for Week 5 | NewYorkUpstate.comBills (1-3) host the Titans (3-1) Sunday at New Era Field.7 things to watch in Bills-Titans this weekend - BuffaloBills.comThe Bills return to New Era Field to host the red-hot Tennessee Titans on Sunday.John Murphy offers his final thoughts as the Bills hope to get their first home win of the season.Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans: Preview and predictions - Democrat & ChronicleThe Bills are home for the second time this year as they host the Tennessee Titans. Sal Maiorana breaks down all the angles in his 3 and Out preview.Josh Allen vs. Marcus Mariota | Bills vs. Titans keys to game (video preview) | NewYorkUpstate.comGet a full video preview and breakdown of the Bills vs. Titans Weeks 5 game.Bills-Titans Scouting Report: No. 1 goal for Buffalo is to get the running game going – The Buffalo News"Coach Sean McDermott made it clear this week that the Bills’ offense absolutely has to get the running game going." (Subscription required.)‘Who’s questioning my effort?’: Kelvin Benjamin, Bills receivers taking criticism personally – The AthleticMcDermott pointed to Zay Jones' effort through all four quarters as at least one positive. It’s more than he could say for Benjamin. (Subscription required.)Featured on Buffalo RumblingsThree headlines for the Buffalo Bills before they play the Tennessee Titans - Buffalo RumblingsThe Bills look to bounce back at home against the TitansBuffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans: Week 5 television broadcast map, announcers 2018 - Buffalo RumblingsBuffalo’s Week 5 matchup will be mostly available in the Buffalo and Tennessee markets.Five Tennessee Titans to watch against the Buffalo Bills include Marcus Mariota, Dion Lewis - Buffalo RumblingsMarcus Mariota had a great game last week Customized Buffalo Bills Jerseys , but is he healthy enough to do it again?Previewing Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans and Week 5 with Music City Miracles - Buffalo RumblingsThe Buffalo Bills (1-3) return home to New Era Field for the first time in three weeks when Buffalo hosts the Tennessee Titans (3-1) in a 1 p.m. Eastern clash Sunday afternoon. The Buffalo Bills (2-5) are in a free-fall. The offense is ranked dead last in scoring (averaging a league-worst 11.6 points per game), including an abysmal effort during Sunday’s 37-5 clunker vs. the Indianapolis Colts. Buffalo failed to score a point in the first half, the third time in the last four games the Bills have entered the break with zero points on the board. The Bills also committed five turnovers Sunday (three Derek Anderson interceptions, one Anderson fumble, plus a costly fumble by Charles Clay that permanently swung momentum towards the Colts). The defense was gouged for 219 rushing yards on 30 carries (an average of 7.3 yards per rush). In other words, nothing is working for head coach Sean McDermott, who saw his career record in Western New York fall to 11-12 after suffering his eighth loss (in 23 career games) by 20 or more points. Up next? A “showdown” with the first-place New England Patriots (5-2), the antithesis of the Bills in almost every possible way. This will be Buffalo’s first home Monday Night Football game in nearly a decade, and during Monday’s session with reporters, McDermott opened up about the significance of Monday Night Football Buffalo Bills T-Shirt , the atmosphere around the city and the stadium leading up to kickoff, and more. “I remember growing up, I couldn’t wait to get home from school on Mondays because of Monday Night Football. The theme song of it was pretty cool,” McDermott said. “I used to try to sneak the fact that I was really supposed to be sleeping, and I was keeping one eye on the TV for as long as I could, as a young guy you know? To me, it’s part of an American tradition, Monday Night Football. It brings a lot of energy and excitement to a town.”The last time the Bills hosted a Monday Night Football game, Buffalo welcomed the Cleveland Browns to then-Ralph Wilson Stadium on Nov. 17, 2008 www.buffalobillsteamonline.com , a game the Bills lost 29-27 when Rian Lindell missed a 47-yard field goal.Most of these current Bills were either in high school or college the last time Buffalo was on prime-time for Monday Night Football, and only six current Bills (Lorenzo Alexander, Derek Anderson, Stephen Hauschka, Ramon Humber, LeSean McCoy, and Kyle Williams) were even in the league the last time Buffalo hosted Monday Night Football. Williams played in that loss to the Browns, amassing five total tackles. He is the only current Bill to experience a home Monday Night Football game. McDermott was asked how important it is for his team to go out and perform on the national stage, and to put the most recent embarrassing loss behind them. “It’s that, but it’s also balancing for some of our young guys www.authenticsbuffalobills.com ,” McDermott said. “First time on Monday Night Football and then you add the equation of the opponent and some of the personnel, with respect to the quarterback, and Tom (Brady), that they go out and execute. It’s really an opportunity for us to continue to grow, and execute.”The game is sold out and, despite Buffalo’s struggles, the atmosphere should be electric at New Era Field, in spite of the Bills opening as a 13-point home underdog. Will McDermott allow himself a second to soak in the raucous scene from Buffalo’s first home Monday Night Football game in 10 years? “I think there is a fine line there, a balance. I’ve got a young football team on my hands, on our hands Buffalo Bills T-Shirt , the biggest thing is that we treat it as a normal game, with all due respect to the opponent and having it home. It’s great that we’re going to have a home game, number one, playing in front of our fans,” McDermott said. “We have to continue to grow and be able to execute in a situation like this. I’ve found that if you get too high then you lose yourself in the moment, and we can’t do that. This will be a little bit of a challenge for us and some of our young players, but it’s got to be one that they’re looking forward to.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz