Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 07:07
Cody Franson would like to have been with his teammates when they took to the ice for the first time this week, but instead the Antworten

Cody Franson would like to have been with his teammates when they took to the ice for the first time this week, but instead the 26-year-old restricted free agent remains unsigned with training camp set to roll on. Nike Air Max Plus Outlet . In a statement delivered exclusively to TSN.ca Thursday evening, Franson expressed optimism that a resolution would come to pass in the very near future. "I really like playing in Toronto,” he said. “I think we have a great team and we have some unfinished business to take care of. I learned a lot from the coaches last year and felt like my game took a step forward. I understand the cap situation this team faces and have been ready to sign a one-year deal for some time. I hope this gets worked out soon so I can get back on the ice with my teammates" Franson wants to remain in Toronto and the Leafs would like to keep him, believing in his promise as an eventual top-4 defender. But the two sides are entrenched in entirely different terms on a contract. Though he would not discuss actual figures for the negotiation, Franson is believed to be open to a one-year deal worth $3 million – cognizant of the cap coming down this year – a number that would seem to fall below his perceived value following a career year in 2013. The Leafs however, are not inclined to sign him to a one-year deal under any circumstance, seeing no benefit to such an outcome while faced with the prospect of an even more challenging negotiation next summer if Franson were to produce another strong year this season. Instead, the Leafs are believed to prefer two years at what they would contend is a fair number for both sides, thereby bringing the B.C. native to the gates of unrestricted free agency in the summer of 2015. If Franson were to reach expectations under such a scenario, its conceivable that the organization could extend him long-term after just a year. Such an offer though does not appear to interest Franson, who endured a similarly difficult negotiation last winter, acquiescing to a one-year deal worth $1.2 million on the eve of training camp. Franson had the best season of his four-year NHL career in the lockout-shortened 2013, finishing amongst the league leaders at his position with 29 points in 45 games, adding three goals and six points in the playoffs. But while he offered plenty of promise as a top-4 defender – his ice-time increasing from less than 14 minutes in January to upwards of 22 in April – the Leafs are not sure hes there yet and would like to see him continue to progress in such a direction before they pay him as such. As is the way with restricted free agency, leverage is in their corner. “I understand his position,” Leafs general manager Dave Nonis said at a press conference on Wednesday. “He doesnt feel that this is fair. We want him signed, Id like to have Cody at camp, but hes not here and we just have to move forward with the group we have.” Franson has and had limited options, one of which was arbitration, a direction he opted not to take, possibly out of concern that certain variables of the case (his minutes per game, for example) could skew the award. Another option is the seldom-used offer sheet; Carolina believed to be mulling such an avenue before ultimately signing Ron Hainsey to a one-year deal on Thursday afternoon. Beyond that, the player has little power beyond standing firm and remaining off the ice and out of camp, an approach P.K. Subban took without much success in Montreal last winter. There is of course danger to such a direction. Believing his offer is fair, Nonis could lose patience with the process and squeeze Franson further with a longer deal at an even lower number. With no control, other than to sit out or attempt to force a trade, Franson would be forced to absorb such a blow. Frustration is evident for both sides in this negotiation. Franson isnt inclined to remain off the ice and wants to stay in Toronto, but also wants the value he deems to be fair and is willing to hold tight to get it. The Leafs similarly want to keep Franson and believe in his potential, but wont go for one year and wont stray higher than what they would contend is a suitable amount at two year. Thus the impasse remains. Wholesale Nike Air Max Plus Store . PETERSBURG, Fla. Clearance Air Max Plus . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend. http://www.discountairmaxplus.com/ . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire.OAKVILLE, Ont. - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont., course. Brandt Snedeker was victorious when the tournament was last held at Glen Abbey in 2013. "Glen Abbey has challenged the worlds best on 26 occasions and played host to many of the most memorable finishes in Canadian Open history, including Brandt Snedekers exciting victory last summer," Golf CCanada chief executive officer Scott Simmons said Thursday in a release. Cheap Air Max Plus For Sale. "The Abbey and Canadas national open golf championship share a special connection and we are pleased to continue that legacy in 2015." The PGA Tour event will be played July 23-26, 2015. This years tournament is set for July 24-27 at The Royal Montreal Golf Club in Ile-Bizard, Que. Glen Abbey hosted 22 Canadian Open tournaments between 1977 and 2000, as well as 2004, 2008, 2009 and 2013. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz