Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 07:08
MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.baratasairmaxoutlet.es/]Comprar Air Max Baratas Online[/url] . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Comprar Air Max Baratas Online . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. Memphis (22-7, 11-5 American Athletic Conference) trailed 65-57 with 4:45 left when Michael Dixon Jr. scored six straight, jumpstarting the Tigers who scored 15 of the final 16 points. Louisville (24-5, 13-3) snapped a seven-game winning streak by going cold after taking its biggest lead of the game. The Cardinals scored only on a Chris Jones hit a free throw with 40.3 seconds to go. Montrezl Harrell scored a career-high 25 points and grabbed 12 rebounds. Russ Smith scored 15 of his 19 points in the first half and fouled out in the final minute. Luke Hancock had 11. Dixon finished with 18 for Memphis, which hadnt swept Louisville since 1996-97. Geron Johnson scored 15 points. Austin Nichols added 14, and Crawford finished with 12 points, going 4 for 5 from beyond the arc. With No. 11 Cincinnati losing at UConn earlier Saturday, the Cardinals had the chance to move atop the league standings with only two games left with a win. But they couldnt match Memphis down the stretch. Dixon made four straight free throws starting with 4:23 left and added a layup. Louisville coach Rick Pitino put Smith back in the game with four fouls, but Johnson stole the ball from the senior guard late in the shot clock and scored a layup with 2:35 left tying the game. Memphis scored 12 straight points before Jones free throw. This game was scrappy from the start before a sold-out crowd at the FedExForum as part of a doubleheader with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Grizzlies on Saturday night. The 18,375 fans were fired up for the Tigers lone shot in Memphis against Louisville as conference foes, reviving a rivalry that started back to the old Metro Conference. The Cardinals are moving to the Atlantic Coast Conference next season. The Tigers jumped out scoring the first six points and harassed Louisville into nine turnovers by halftime. Smith kept the Cardinals in the game by scoring 14 of their first 20 points. Memphis led 37-31 at halftime. But Louisville opened the second half outscoring the Tigers 13-4, and the Cardinals used a six-point spurt to take their first lead of the game. Harrell scored on a layup, then Jones -- a Memphis native -- hit a jumper with 16:14 remaining for Louisvilles first lead at 42-41. Smith added a layup forcing Memphis coach Josh Pastner to take a timeout. The teams swapped the lead four more times. Louisville took the lead again on a 3-pointer by Harrell with 10:40 left. Harrell, who was 1 of 2 beyond the arc all season, just beat the shot clock for the bucket and a 51-49 lead. Memphis pulled within 59-57 on a 3-pointer by Crawford from the left corner in front of the Tigers bench with 6:35 left. But senior David Pellom was called for a flagrant 1 for an elbow to Stephan Van Treese under the basket. He hit both free throws starting a 6-0 spurt that Harrell capped with a dunk with 4:45 left, giving Louisville its biggest lead. Air Max Baratas España .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. Air Max Baratas Outlet . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. http://www.baratasairmaxoutlet.es/ . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization.Considering Carlos Brathwaite walloped four successive sixes off Ben Stokes in the final over to win the World Twenty20 for West Indies, you wouldnt think he was an anxious batsman. Yet the 27-year-old Barbadian all-rounder - who is currently part of Delhi Daredevils squad in the star-filled Indian Premier League - insists that was the case a few years ago.Brathwaite, though, says the remedy has been simple - graft away in training and accept that failure is inevitable. I realised that I could always hold my nerve with the ball but with the bat I was always a bit jittery, Brathwaite told Sky Sports Mark Butcher.I have worked really hard in the nets and in the lead-up to games but I also know that, despite that, there could always be one ball with my name on it or one that I middle straight to the fielder. At the beginning of that over [in the World T20 final] it was a matter of knowing what I needed to do, that if I failed it wouldnt be for a lack of preparation or trying, and that I should just give it a go. Carlos Brathwaite I have now accepted that you can fail - you will do that more than you perform - and that its not about failing but how you react; that has kept me in better stead than trying to hold my nerve.At the beginning of that over [in the World T20 final] it was a matter of knowing what I needed to do, that if I failed it wouldnt be for a lack of preparation or trying, and that I should just give it a go.Give it a go he did. Brathwaite is embraced by Marlon Samuels after Windies dramatic win With West Indies requiring 19 from six deliveries to lift the World T20 title for a second time - they previously won it by beating hosts Sri Lanka in 2012 - Brathwaite deposited Stokes into the stands at deep backward square, long-on, long-off and deep midwicket.Marlon Samuels (85 not out) was at the non-strikers end but Brathwaite says at no point did he consider nudging for one and going against the positive approach West Indies had championed throughout.If you think 19 off six youre next thought is no possible chance, said the powerful right-hander, who took 3-23 in Englands score of 155-9.So I tried to take myself out of the situation, out of the equation, out of the atmosphere, out of everything, and narrow it down to bat versus ball - watch the ball and react. If I tried to hit a single after hitting a six and then missed out on a rank half-volley or a full toss and Stokes nailed fours yorkers against Marlon at the backend, then it was on me. Carlos Brathwaite We had been preaching responsibility in the dressing room from the beginning of the World Cup so if I tried to hit a single after hitting a six and then missed out on a rank half-volley or a full toss annd Stokes nailed fours yorkers against Marlon at the back-end, then it was on me. Air Max Outlet España. My mind-set was that if I sky one in the air and get caught but we cross then Marlon is batting, but if I get it away then there are less runs to get at the back-end of the over.I just tried to maximise every delivery - fortunately for me I hit four for six and we were World T20 champions.Despite a second World T20 triumph in three tournaments, West Indies form in Test and one-day international cricket has tailed off. West Indies celebrate on the podium after defeating England The Caribbean clan are languishing in eighth spot in the Test rankings, while they have failed to qualify for the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy in England.Brathwaite believes the team have become stagnant in the longer forms but hopes their T20 success can boost their fortunes in all cricket.At this point we have the best T20 team in the world, but when it comes to other formats we are yet to find the correct structure and the way we want to play, he added.The longer the format, the more we are caught between wanting to play our natural game and putting that into a concept of stretching it to 50 overs or Test cricket. The quicker we find a way to mesh our natural game and the way the game is supposed to be played - or maybe we reinvent how we should play - thats when youll see our results go up and up.Teams do go stagnant and some drop from the glories and never reach those heights again - we are probably stagnant and have been for a lot longer than we would like.But it only takes a little spark to take teams back and I hope this T20 victory and the passion it brought out in the Caribbean supporters gives the will to come back.Watch Delhi Daredevils in action in the IPL on on Tuesday. Their clash against Gujarat Lions is live at 3pm on Sky Sports 3. Delhi Daredevils Carlos Brathwaite says he is remaining positive despite not getting much game time in the IPL Also See: Windies win thrilling final Windies fixtures/results Live IPL on Sky Cricket videos ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz