Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.02.2019 08:34
BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leaving Barcelona after a disappointing first season that ended with his t Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leaving Barcelona after a disappointing first season that ended with his team losing its Spanish league title on the seasons final day. Archie Bradley Jersey . The Argentine manager said he had reached "an agreement to cease being the coach" after Barcelona was held to 1-1 by new champion Atletico Madrid on Saturday. Martino was hired last summer and tasked with continuing Barcelonas winning era started by predecessor Pep Guardiola in 2008, but Barcelona finished the season without a major trophy for the first time since the 2007-08 season. Former Barcelona player Luis Enrique is expected to replace Martino, who left with one year left on his contract. "I am deeply sorry that I couldnt help my players reach the clubs goals that it has been reaching year after year," said Martino, who refused to take questions from the press after the match. "I am sure (my players) will have more successes (in the future). I dont have anything else to say except to thank them. We admired these players from afar, we admired them from up close, and I am sure I will continue admiring them because they will get back to winning again." Martino alluded for weeks to a possible exit, saying his future had already been decided regardless of how the league ended after Barcelonas exit from the Champions League to Atletico, and loss in the Copa del Rey final to Real Madrid. On Saturday, he said the decision was taken "independently of the game" that limited him to a Spanish Supercup as his only trophy in one season in charge of the Catalan club. "We thank Tata because he took over during a difficult season," Barcelona sports director Andoni Zubizarreta said. "Even so, we made the final of the Copa del Rey and were within five minutes of winning the league title." Speculation has grown that Enrique will be named to take Martinos place after he stepped down as Celta Vigo coach following a meeting with Barcelona last week. Barcelona needed to win the match at Camp Nou to win the league, but Diego Simeones Atletico emerged undefeated from its sixth meeting with Barcelona this season. Martinos goodbye came after goalkeeper Victor Valdes and captain Carles Puyol said their farewells this week. Other players will likely join them with the club set to overhaul its squad. David Peralta Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. Jeff Mathis Jersey . Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Alex-Avila-Kids-Jersey/ . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night.MONTREAL - Matt Jordan resigned as technical director of the Montreal Impact on Tuesday to become vice-president and general manager of the Houston Dynamo.Id like to thank the Montreal Impact for seven great years, Jordan said in a statement. Ive always given my absolute best for this club both as a player and while working in the front office. Its been an experience of a lifetime. I truly appreciate the support and friendship of our ownership, staff, coaches, and former teammates through the years.This is not an easy decision, but is one that makes sense for me and my family with this new challenge ahead. The city of Montreal and this club will always hold a special place in the hearts of myself and my family.The 6-18-10 Impact finished last in the 19-team league this past season with 28 points. Houston (11-17-6) was eighth in the 10-team Eastern Conference with 39 points.Jordan was promoted to the position of technical director last December and was in his fourth year working in the clubs front office. The former goalkeeper previously served as the clubs director of soccer operations.Matt has been an important part of the Montreal Impacts growth since 2007, both as a player and in management, said Impact executive vice-president Richard Legendre. Although his departure saddens us, we understand that this is an exceptional opportunity for him both personally and professionally, and we wish him the best of luck in his new endeavour. Furthermore, we are actively working onn the 2015 action plan to improve the team for our first match of the Champions League, scheduled for late February. Deven Marrero Jersey. Jordan spent the last four seasons of his 13-year pro playing career with the Impact in the second division. He was named team MVP in 2008 and helped the Impact capture the league championship in 2009.I am pleased to be adding one of the brightest young technical minds in Major League Soccer to our staff, said Dynamo president Chris Canetti. Matt is hard working, experienced, intelligent, passionate, and committed to winning. I am confident that he is going to elevate our clubs technical operations to a higher level.Jordan will report to team president Chris Canetti and will oversee all aspects of the Dynamos soccer operations.Id like to thank the Houston Dynamo for the opportunity to join one of Major League Soccers most successful clubs, said Jordan. The Dynamo have a strong history of success, a dedicated and knowledgeable fan base, a beautiful, state-of-the art downtown stadium, an excellent training facility and a strong commitment to youth development, all key elements as we look to implement our vision into the future.I look forward to working with Chris Canetti and his dedicated staff, whose passion is evident throughout the club. We look forward to the challenge of putting a team on the field and in the community that the city of Houston can not only be proud of, but that is also a reflection of our dedicated supporters. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz