Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.02.2019 08:35
MESA, Ariz. [url=http://www.cheapauthenticairjordan.com/]Authentic Air Jordan Outlet[/url] . -- Jeff Samardzija isnt sure where Antworten

MESA, Ariz. Authentic Air Jordan Outlet . -- Jeff Samardzija isnt sure where hell be by the end of the season. Hes a good candidate to be traded by the Chicago Cubs given his one-year contract and hes determined to pitch well whether he stays put or gets dealt. "I know if I do my part and do what I expect of myself and what the team expects of me, then everything else is clear about what the future holds," Samardzija said. "All I can do is increase my value as much as possible, and I think in the end, its going to help the organization no matter what. Either it helps the organization by keeping me here and proving that Im that guy, or I increase my value and help them get prospects in return." For now a cloud hovers over him. As pitchers and catchers worked out for the first time on Friday, Samardzija stared at an uncertain future. Failed attempts at a long-term contract led to trade talks and, ultimately, a one-year agreement worth $5,345,000 to avoid arbitration on Saturday -- two days before his scheduled hearing. Samardzija wouldnt reveal how wide the gap is for a longer contract. "If there wasnt a gap we would have already signed," he said. "But both sides are justified. Its not like anyones asking for some outlandish concept. I understand where theyre coming from. They understand where Im coming from. Thats really all there is to say." Are they still discussing a multi-year deal? "Were not really going to talk about that," he said. "Were about this season. Were looking to get ready to compete and win some ballgames. We dont want any distractions whether its with that or the trade talks or this or that. To me, its a no-comment. Im out there getting ready to do my thing and, like I said before, put no doubt in anybodys minds about who I am or what I can be for this team or this organization." The 29-year-old Samardzija is coming off an unremarkable season that saw him go 8-13 with a 4.34 ERA, but he was one of only 10 pitchers with at least 200 innings and 200 strikeouts. Hes also not eligible for free agency until 2015, an added plus for potential suitors. And with the Cubs in a rebuilding mode, his days in Chicago could be winding down. "You address it because its going to be talked about," new manager Rick Renteria said. "What were going to try to do is make him understand that the only thing that is significantly important to him is what he does between the lines." Authentic Air Jordan Sale .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Authentic Air Jordan China . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. http://www.cheapauthenticairjordan.com/ . An in-person hearing allows for Garbutt to be suspended for five games or longer as per the leagues Collective Bargaining Agreement. Garbutt delivered a high hit to Penner in the second period of Sundays game.Elmont, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner California Chrome posted his final workout Saturday morning ahead of next weeks 146th Belmont Stakes. Owned by Steven Coburn and Perry Martin, the 3-year-old worked a half-mile on Belmonts main track in 47.69 seconds and galloped out six furlongs in 1:12.95 and seven furlongs in 1:26.28. Victor Espinoza, the colts regular jockey, was board for the workout. "I couldnt ask for anything more," said Alan Sherman, son and assistant to trainer Art Sherman. "He galloped out great and (we got) exactly what we wanted today." Trainer Art Sherman is expected to arrive from California on Monday. "It was great," Espinoza said. "I started not too fast. We were going :12, :12, :12. We picked it up a little at the end. Across the wire I dropped the reins a little bit. Thats what he always does." This is Espinozas second try at the Triple Crown. In 2002 he was abooard War Emblem who won the Run for the Roses and Preakness, but finished eighth in the Belmont Stakes. Wholesale Authentic Air Jordan. "Im more confident this time than in 2002," said Espinoza. "With War Emblem, he only had one way to go: in the front. It was not that easy for me to ride him; it was difficult (which is) typical when you have a front-running horse. You dont have many options. If something happens, thats it. Your chances are gone. With California Chrome, its different. I have a lot of options with California Chrome. I believe I have a better chance than I did in 2002 because I have a different kind of horse." Nine challengers appear definite for the Belmont Stakes versus the Derby and Preakness champ. Expected to take on the Triple Crown contender are Derby runner-up Commanding Curve, Commissioner, Matterhorn, Matuszak, Medal Count, Ride On Curlin, Samraat, Tonalist and Wicked Strong. Kid Cruz is still listed as a possible starter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz