Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.02.2019 08:35
FRISCO, Texas - Matt Hedges scored nine minutes into the game and FC Dallas extended its unbeaten streak to eight games with a 3 Antworten

FRISCO, Texas - Matt Hedges scored nine minutes into the game and FC Dallas extended its unbeaten streak to eight games with a 3-1 victory over the slumping Colorado Rapids on Saturday night. Saucony Outlet España . Hedges converted a rebound of goalkeeper Clint Irwins initial save on Walker Zimmermans header. Two minutes later, Rapids defender Marvell Wynne was called for a penalty in the box, and Michel beat Irwin to the right corner for a 2-0 lead. Dallas (10-7-6) added to the lead in the 55th minute. A long cross for a header attempt went awry, but Fabian Castillo hammered the loose ball past Irwin. The Rapids Gaby Torres drew a penalty in the box in the 86th minute and converted the penalty kick to cap the scoring. Colorado is 8-9-6, Ofertas Zapatillas Saucony Baratas .com) - Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall left Saturdays game against the Senators in the second period with a left knee injury. Zapatillas Saucony Outlet . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. http://www.baratassaucony.es/ . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it.Veteran skip Glenn Howard wasnt sure what to expect when he called on old friend Richard Hart to fill in as a substitute for a week last season.Hart spent a number of successful campaigns on Howards team before stepping aside in 2011 to concentrate on the family business. He made a one-off return at a 2013 competition in Brockville, Ont., and was a pleasant surprise.He came out, hadnt played at all and played amazing, Howard recalled. He kind of amazed himself.A year later and the old teammates are back at it again, this time on a regular basis.Hart returned to Team Glenn Howard during a busy off-season loaded with big moves around the domestic mens curling scene.Howard suspected hed have to replace second Brent Laing, who ended up leaving the rink to join Team Kevin Koe. However, he wasnt expecting the departure of third Wayne Middaugh, who couldnt commit to a full-time schedule.I respect that (and) it was obviously very unfortunate to hear that, Howard said in a recent interview. I was somewhat devastated to lose him because hes unbelievable. One of the best curlers to have ever played.With lead Craig Savill still on board, Howard first turned his attention to finding Middaughs replacement. He landed Jon Mead from Jeff Stoughtons old team and quickly started work on adding a second. Unaware of the changes at the time, Hart sent Howard a text asking when he was going to announce his new lineup. He was surprised to learn that Middaugh was out at third and Mead was in.Hart let Howard know that hed love to return at second if there was interest. Howard said it would be a a no-brainer for him, but he wanted to touch base with his teammates before finalizing the move.Savill and Mead were both on board. Mead even suggested that Hart take his spot at third, given the history that Hart and Howard have together. I went, Wow. What a class act, Howard said of the gesture.Howard and Hart formed the back end of the Ontario rink that won national and world titles in 2007. Both have glowing resumes — Howard is a four-time Brier and world champion while Hart won Olympic silver at the 1998 Nagano Games with skip Mike Harris.Mead, meanwhile, won national titles with Stoughton in 1999 and 2011. They finished second at the 99 world championship and took gold at the 11 playdowns.An unbelievable curler. Hes done it all, Howard said of Mead. Arguably one of the best that ever played and now hes going to play second for me? Like, Cmon, its unbelievable.With his new rink intact, Howard and his teammates got together with family members for some team bondiing at Harts cottage over the summer. Zapatillas Saucony Baratas. A team camp session followed and they were soon back out on the ice.Strong team chemistry has been a constant with Howard and this lineup looks no different. The new-look team has played well from the start, reaching three straight semifinals at early-season events before falling to Olympic champion Brad Jacobs in a playoff tiebreaker at last weeks Masters.Jonny has fit in remarkably well, Howard said. Not a surprise by any stretch. Hes just a great guy, a great personality, he likes to have fun, hes got a great sense of humour which fits in on our team because we all do.Weve had a blast already and we really havent done anything yet. I think that the chemistry is going to be top notch and I dont expect that to change.Howard also described Harts return as seamless after three seasons away from the competitive scene.The team is working now to find that steady rhythm when it comes to things like releases, weight, timing and communication.You take it for granted with longtime teammates, Howard said. That is a little different now, so thats a bit of a learn thing. You cant really get that and put it in place until you play lots of games. So were going to be working on that and (by) the same token, as that goes on we want to win games.Annual provincial and national championships are still highlight events for teams, but the sports inclusion at the Winter Olympics has forced curlers to look at four-year cycles. Howard will be 55 when the Pyeongchang Olympics begin in 2018.I havent come out and said, Yeah Im going to do a four-year run, Howard said. But Im about 80-90 per cent Im going to just because I love the guys I have, I think Im capable, Im keeping myself personally in great shape.Im in the best shape Ive ever been in in my life and you have to at 52. And it is just a number.For now, the current season has his full attention as he aims to get back to the Brier.Sometimes a (lineup) change is great — this one kind of came out of nowhere, it wasnt designed by me by any stretch, Howard said. But changes are good. You feel renewed. I found I have a little more jump in my step because Ive got a new team.Howard won his first world title way back in 1987. He still has the same spark that he had when he was breaking into the sport decades ago.Im probably a little bit more excited than I have been in years just to see what this team can do, he said. Ive got high hopes and I think were going to do a lot of damage out on the tour this year.———Follow @GregoryStrongCP on Twitter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz