Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.03.2019 06:46
MINSK, Belarus -- Alex Burrows suffered an apparent right knee injury in the first period of Team Canadas game against Italy at Antworten

MINSK, Belarus -- Alex Burrows suffered an apparent right knee injury in the first period of Team Canadas game against Italy at the world hockey championship and will not return. Discount Yeezys . Italian forward Joachim Ramoser made knee-on-knee contact with Burrows in Canadas offensive zone with 56 seconds left in the first period. Burrows, who plays for the Vancouver Canucks, was down on the ice in a lot of pain before being attended to by trainers and helped off the ice. The 33-year-old Burrows was not able to put any pressure on his right leg as he was helped off by Brayden Schenn and Nathan MacKinnon. Ramoser was given a five-minute major penalty and an automatic game misconduct. A Hockey Canada spokesman said early in the second period that Burrows was out of the game with a lower-body injury and was being evaluated. Its the second straight year a Canadian player was the victim of a knee-on-knee hit at this tournament. Eric Staal was on the receiving end of one in the quarter-final in 2013 against Sweden, suffering a sprained MCL. Alex Edler was suspended the remainder of that tournament and then the first two games of the Sochi Olympics for injuring Staal. Ramosers hit will be subject to review by the IIHF, though replays made it look like the contact was not intentional. Cheap Yeezys Real . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. http://www.wholesaleyeezy.com/ . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. PITTSBURGH -- Pirates catcher Russell Martin didnt start Thursdays game. Rather, he ended it. Martin drew a bases-loaded walk off Tony Cingrani with two outs in the 12th inning and Pittsburgh beat the Cincinnati Reds 4-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. Cingranis first pitch buzzed in low around the ankles of Martin, who drew boos from those left in attendance for not letting the ball hit him to score the winning run. "I did wonder maybe if I wouldve got hit the game would be over," Martin said. "But when its at your feet you just react, and I just reacted." Later, Cingranis 3-1 pitch caught what Reds manager Bryan Price thought was a part of the strike zone established during the games proceedings. Instead, it was ball four. "Im not saying we would have won this game," Price said. "But it certainly didnt give us an opportunity to go out there and compete in the 13th." Cingrani (2-8) took the loss after he gave up a single to Gaby Sanchez, balked him to second, intentionally walked Josh Harrison and hit Clint Barmes with a pitch to load the bases. Martin entered the game in the 10th and wound up walking twice. Justin Wilson (2-0) retired the Reds in order in the top of the 12th. Devin Mesoraco hit a solo homer in the Reds ninth off Jason Grilli, who blew his fourth save in 15 chances this season. Grilli gave up a home run for the second time in three days, and has allowed four in 20 games this year. He gave up four homers in 54 appearances last season. Billy Hamilton led off the game with a double against Jeff Locke, stole third and scored on a sacrifice fly by Joey Votto to put the Reds ahead 1-0. Votto doubled and scored on a sacrifice fly by Jay Bruce for a 2-0 lead in the fourth. Locke settled down though and worked six innings in which he allowed two runs on six hits and a walk. Gregory Polanco opened the fourth with a single for Pittsburghs first runner against Homer Baileey and the Pirates later scored three times in the fifth. Discount Yeezy Shop. . With runners at the corners and Polanco at the plate, Bailey went through his pitching motion but did not release the ball and was called for a balk. ""It was one of those deals where youre thinking more about not falling than throwing the ball," Bailey said. "My back foot slipped out from me then I land on the side of my other the foot, so it was a circus all the way around. I was just trying not to fall backward." Pirates manager Clint Hurdle offered that the call may have helped his hitters gain some traction against Bailey after he started with three perfect frames. "I think that the balk call might have leaked in a little bit," Hurdle said. "Whether it rattled him, I dont know, hes a pro." Polanco, Starling Marte and Andrew McCutchen followed with singles that scored two runs for a 3-2 Pittsburgh lead. "They hit some balls off the end of the bat, had some balls fall in," Bailey said. Price pulled Bailey in the sixth and as reliever Sam LeCure took his warmup pitches, heavy rain began to fall and there was a 35-minute delay. The Pirates twice put runners in scoring position after Mesoracos tying homer. McCutchen struck out looking at an offspeed offering from Aroldis Chapman in the ninth with runners at first and second. Marte struck out swinging in the 11th in the same situation. NOTES: Polancos single in the fourth extended his hitting streak to nine games, the longest by any Pirates player to begin a major league career. ... Barmes finished with his first four-hit game since May 30, 2009. ... RHP Charlie Morton (4-7, 3.09) opposes Cubs RHP Edwin Jackson (4-7, 5.11) on Friday afternoon as the Pirates open a three-game series at Wrigley Field. ... RHP Mat Latos (0-0, 0.00) is slated to make his second start of the season when the Reds return home to face RHP R.A. Dickey (6-5, 4.08) and the Toronto Blue Jays. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz