Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zhangzk Offline

05.03.2019 06:21
http://www.pantherscheapshop.com Antworten

ESPN puts Devin Funchess at the top of ‘Tier 2’ in their No. 1 wide receiver rankings ESPN’s Mike Clay collaborated with the NFL writers at the four-letter network to rank each team’s top wide receiver. To make things easier Cheap Shaq Thompson Jersey , they broke down the receivers into four tiers.Clear No. 1sNot-quite No. 1sEmerging No. 1sCommittee attacksAs you probably expected, Carolina Panthers wideout Devin Funchess is not in the top tier. However, he is the first name listed in Tier 2, the ‘Not-quite No. 1s’ group. Here’s what ESPN Panthers reporter David Newton and Clay had to say about Funchess:My takeI think their analysis and ranking of Funchess is fair. He’s not quite a true No. 1 wide receiver yet, but he has the potential to be one. He’s a solid ‘No. 1.5 receiver’ who should be a much relied upon weapon in the Panthers’ offense this season, and if you ask me (which I know you didn’t but I’m going to ignore that and answer anyway) I’ll take solid production from him any day http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-torrey-smith-jersey , regardless of which number you want to put beside his name on the depth chart. Call him whatever you want—No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, whatever—catches and touchdowns are what matter to me.What do you think, Panthers fans? Is the top of Tier 2 a fair assessment of Funchess? Why or why not? Share your thoughts with us!Panthers add quarterback Connor Cook to practice squad; Kendrick Norton and Jeremiah Sirles released The Panthers have made some moves along the fringe of the roster, according to Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer.The injury settlement with Sirles comes as a bit of a surprise http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jarius-wright-jersey , as the move suggests that the versatile lineman wasn’t in the Panthers’ plans despite starting the team’s penultimate preseason contest. Depending on the severity of Sirles’ injury and the terms of the settlement, the Panthers could technically re-sign him later this season, but that kind of move rarely happens. The addition of quarterback Connor Cook to the practice squad gives the Panthers four quarterbacks across the active roster and practice squad. To make room for Michigan State’s all time leading passer, the Panthers waived 2018 seventh round pick Kendrick Norton. It’s usually not a good look for a team to cut a draft pick in their first season, but at the 242nd selection Norton was nothing more than a glorified undrafted free agent. As for Cook, he was selected in the 4th round of the 2016 draft by the Oakland Raiders Cheap Ian Thomas Jersey , where he spent the first two seasons of his career. His first NFL action came in the final game of the 2016 season, where he filled in for an injured Matt McGloin. Against a tough Broncos defense, the rookie completed 14 of 21 passes for 150 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception. The following week he made his first career start, the first quarterback in the Super Bowl era to do so in a playoff game Mike Adams Jersey , against the Houston Texans, and it did not go well. He completed just 18 of 45 passes for 161 yards and a touchdown to go along with three interceptions as the Raiders lost the contest 27-14. He didn’t see the field in 2017 and was released by the Raiders last week after they traded for AJ McCarron. Despite the early ups and downs, Cook comes with more NFL pedigree than any quarterback on the Panthers roster not named Cam Newton. He might prove to not have it what it takes to succeed in the NFL, but it’s good to see the Panthers take a flier on a young quarterback with a decent amount of potential.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz