Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.03.2019 07:15
Charlie Nicholas believes Roberto Martinezs need for victory in the FA Cup semi-final is greater than Louis van Gaals - but fear Antworten

Charlie Nicholas believes Roberto Martinezs need for victory in the FA Cup semi-final is greater than Louis van Gaals - but fears for both managers futures. Discount Nike Shoes . The Everton boss is under increasing pressure after seeing his side thumped 4-0 by local rivals Liverpool, a result which leaves them without a win in seven Premier League games and on course for a second successive bottom-half finish.If he loses this semi-final, then the calls for him to go are only going to get louder, Nicholas told Sky Sports. Charlies Sky Bet tips Find out what Charlie is predicting for Everton v Man Utd here. Roberto Martinez saw his Everton side lose 4-0 to rivals Liverpool on Wednesday Martinez is a very good coach but hes not admitted that this team is underachieving and it pains me to say it I think the owners will be actively seeking change.The Goodison Park faithful were looking forward to a summer of investment following Farhad Moshiris 49.9 per cent purchase of the clubs shares, but Nicholas feels that is unlikely with Martinez at the helm. Everton fans have protested against their manager after a disappointing season He added: I think that the concern will be why should they invest money in the club when the manager isnt getting the best out of his current squad?Bill Kenwright has done a fantastic job as chairman and would love to keep Martinez, but the investors will be asking whether theyll be giving their money to the right man to spend. Theyve already got a strong squad and its not working. Everton manager Roberto Martinez refused to talk about his future at the club Meanwhile, the Soccer Saturday pundit believes Van Gaals future will be decided by his ability to get United into the top four rather than winning the FA Cup.With just four league games to go, United are two points behind fourth-placed Manchester City and hold a vastly inferior goal difference. Louis van Gaals future could hinge on whether Man Utd clinch a top-four spot, thinks Charlie Nicholas Is the FA Cup enough? I would say no, said Nicholas. United have to be in the Champions League. Its not even about the prize money, its the prestige of being there. If I asked United fans if they want FA Cup or top four I think most would say top four. They want to be back in the Champions League. If David Moyes can get sacked after nine months for not managing it, then youve got to think they will be looking at Jose Mourinho or even the likes of Mauricio Pochettino, Slaven Bilic and Ronald Koeman. Louis van Gaal believes Manchester Uniteds latest win over Crystal Palace keeps them in with a chance of clinching a top four spot The timing of PSGs reported move for Mourinho is interesting because United cant afford to be seen to make an announcement as they need to put their focus into securing a top-four finish.Nicholas expects Van Gaal to prevail on Saturday, backing a 1-0 victory for United in his Sky Bet tips.He added: I think it will be tense and I think Everton will be too worried about making mistakes to play well.Ive done a heck of a lot of United games this season and, while Ive rarely been impressed by them, theyve built some momentum with three successive wins, which started by a good display against West Ham. Also See: Everton v Man Utd preview Progress since Moyes? Problems mount for Martinez Ramos considered Utd bid Cheap Nike Shoes . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. http://www.cheapnikeshoesdiscount.com/ .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Webb Simpson was far from comfortable with a four-stroke lead at TPC Summerlin. "This is a golf course where guys can shoot, as weve seen this week, 8, 9, 10, 11 under," Simpson said. "So, I have to go out with a mindset of attacking and trying to make birdies." Simpson maintained his four-shot advantage Saturday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, birdieing four of the last seven holes for a 4-under 67. "I think the key tomorrow is to, No. 1, stay patient again in case I do get off to another slow start," said Simpson, who missed a playoff — that Jonathan Byrd won with a hole-in-one on the fourth extra hole — by a stroke in 2010 after making a double bogey on the par-3 17th. Making his first start since helping the U.S. win the Presidents Cup, the 2012 U.S. Open champion was 19 under overall. He opened with rounds of 64 and 63. "The conditions were perfect," Simpson said. "I knew guys were shooting low numbers. I felt like I was playing good enough. I just was shooting pretty bad — parred 9, dropped the shot at 11. So, it was frustrating. But my caddie just told me to stay patient and let the birdies come. And thats what happened. I made some putts coming in." Chesson Hadley was second after a 67, birdieing the short par-4 15th and following with a hole-out for an eagle on the par-5 16th. "They waved us up on 15 and I just roasted a driver up there," Hadley said. "I think it hit perfectly into the hill and dribbled up there to about 10 feet. I hit a good putt. It was just a little to the left, so it was a nice tap-in birdie. So that was good. "Then I drove it right on 16, and I laid up to the perfect number. And my first thought when I hit it was, Please go a little. Then I saw it take the first bounce and it looked like it just one hopped right in the bottom of the stick. That was huge." The Web.com Tour Championship winner last month, Hadley is makking his fourth career PGA Tour start.dddddddddddd He and Simpson are both from Raleigh, N.C. "Webb and I grew up playing together," Hadley said. "Hes always been more successful earlier than I have been. And you know, hes been such a good role model and just influence for the game as far as his faith is concerned. Im just looking forward to playing with him tomorrow." Jeff Overton was third at 14 under after a 68. Jason Bohn had a 69 to reach 13 under, and Sean OHair shot a 63 to join first-round leader J.J. Henry, defending champion Ryan Moore, William McGirt, Ryo Ishikawa and Russell Knox at 12 under. OHair eagled the 15th. "Ive been playing some nice golf, and it was nice to come out today and get started off quick," OHair said. "I was 3 under pretty quickly and turned at 4, and kind of started off slow on the back nine, but that eagle helped on 15. So, it was just all in all a great day." OHair had to play the four-event Web.com Tour Finals to regain his PGA Tour card. "I think it was a tough time this year for me, especially late because I was realizing I was going to lose my card," OHair said. "I just had to get my mind right going into those Web.com events. I knew I had an opportunity to get my card back, but I had to be in a right spot mentality. It was a disappointing time for me. "I was able to get my mind right, and I played fairly well. ... I really feel good about my game right now, everything about it, from putting, ball-striking. I really feel like I can play some great golf right now. I think it helped me to kind of go back to basics and simplify my game." Henry has shot 71-70 after opening with a course-record 60. McGirt shot 64, Ishikawa had a 68, and Moore and Knox shot 69. Daniel Summerhays had a 68 to reach 11 under. He eagled the par-5 13th and 16th holes. Jimmy Walker, the winner of the season-opening Frys.com Open last week in California, was 10 under after a 64. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz