Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.03.2019 07:16
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. [url=http://www.airmax90baratas.es/]Air Max 90 Baratas España[/url] . - Teemu Selanne still wakes up early Antworten

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. Air Max 90 Baratas España . - Teemu Selanne still wakes up early while his four children are heading to school, and he plays golf or tennis almost every day after they leave. He still drives fast cars, enjoys fancy dinners and makes time for any hockey fan who approaches him.For the first time in his adult life, Selanne no longer has to do any of it. He retired from the Anaheim Ducks last summer, wrapping up his 21-season NHL career with the team that will retire his No. 8 jersey on Sunday in a gala tribute.Selanne knows how many athletes struggle to find direction in their lives when their lifelong goals are gone.Not the Finnish Flash. Hes always moving forward.I havent really missed the game as much as I thought, Selanne said this week. I miss the boys, the locker room, maybe some good dinners on the road. But I played enough. It was a perfect time to retire.These days, Selanne can while away an afternoon sitting at an Irish pub in this upscale Orange County enclave. Around the corner, a theatre will present a special screening of a documentary about his life that evening, part of a weeks festivities thrown by the Ducks.Ive been enjoying every day, he said while knocking back a Guinness before attending the show. Living without any schedule is fun. That slot between 8 and 3 every day, its fun. ... When you wake up, you dont have to do anything. I always do, but its nice to have (the option).Selanne just might be the most beloved athlete in Orange County, where he spent 15 of his 21 NHL seasons as the biggest cold-weather sports star in a sun-kissed area. His jersey will be the first ever retired by the Ducks, who came into existence one year after Selannes career began.Tickets to Sundays game against the Winnipeg Jets — his employer for his first four seasons — are incredibly difficult to acquire. About 60 friends and family members from Finland will be in the stands, including his parents.The milestone has compelled the 44-year-old Selanne to reflect on his career, and he remains stunned by his own longevity.At the time when I came into this league, if you were a 32-year-old hockey player, you were older, Selanne said. I thought I was going to play three, four years. Maybe if I was lucky, I could play to 30.Selanne can scarcely list every way pro hockey changed during his quarter-century in the sport, starting in Finland with Jokerit in 1989. Almost every change has improved players lives, from chartered flights and safety technology to major lifestyle changes.Wed go out, and some guys would have two beers, and some would have 20, he said. After the game, youd take the helmet off and get beers, first thing. Now, its protein shakes. I dont think guys knew what was good food for you. When I came into the league, guys were still smoking. Now, I dont even know one guy off the ice who smokes.Selanne also watched the NHLs evolution from a league of freewheeling fun to a defence-first grind. He scored a jaw-dropping 76 goals in his first season in Winnipeg in 1992, a rookie record thats unlikely ever to be touched.After that, it was all downhill, he said with a grin. But hockey started changing after New Jersey won the Cup with a different style (in 1995). When I came in, there was no scouting. My third or fourth year, the coach got VHS tapes of the next team. These days, theres no secrets.Selanne can now watch the games evolution from a hockey dads perspective: His teenage sons, Eemil and Eetu, are prospects.Selanne drove an RV to San Jose for a recent tournament — although the trip mostly reminded him how much he enjoys hotels. And though he tries to avoid it, he cant help thinking sometimes about how he would have scored on chances that his kids missed.Selanne Steak Tavern, his 15-month-old Laguna Beach restaurant located one block from the Pacific, is packed most weekends with a lively crowd eating $52 rib eyes and checking out Selannes Olympic medals and the replica of the Stanley Cup won by the Ducks in 2007. Selanne drops by a few times a week, and he has been surprised to learn how the dynamics in a kitchen are familiar.Its really like a hockey team in some ways, Selanne said. I want it to be a place people love to come to work.Selanne has attended a few Ducks games this season, sitting with fellow Finnish retiree Saku Koivu. His children avidly watch every game at home, so he knows when the Ducks score a goal because theyre screaming.After several more months of relaxation, Selanne plans to return to hockey in some capacity, likely with the Ducks or the Finnish national team. He has high hopes for the current Anaheim team, which has led the overall NHL standings for much of the season, and hell be paying attention when the playoffs roll around.They look so good, and they have so much depth again, he said. Its going to be different watching them. But it was time. Air Max 90 Baratas . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Zapatillas Air Max 90 Baratas . According to TSNs Farhan Lalji, Richardson is heading to Toronto for a physical and is expected to sign with the Argonauts. http://www.airmax90baratas.es/ . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- With Prince Fielder, Adrian Beltre and Elvis Andrus struggling at the plate, Texas manager Ron Washington enjoyed watching a couple of home runs from two of the few players in his lineup who were hitting .300 or better. Shin-Soo Choo and Alex Rios homered in the sixth inning against winless Hector Santiago, and the Rangers beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-2 Friday night to end a four-game losing streak. The only other time this season that the Rangers had two home runs in one inning was April 15, when Fielder and Kevin Kouzmanoff went back-to-back to start the second against Seattles Blake Beavan in a 5-0 win at Arlington. "It was certainly something that we needed. We were able to string some offence together and put some runs on the board," Washington said. "I dont think you can play this game relying on home runs. But I think the more at-bats the guys (have) that are supposed to hit it out of the ballpark, the more theyll get." Choo added an RBI single in the seventh and Colby Lewis (2-1) pitched 5 2-3 innings, allowing two runs and seven hits while striking out six. The right-hander, making his fourth start after missing 1 1/2 seasons because of operations on his elbow and hip, was lifted after issuing his only walk. "I was able to throw the fastball where I needed to, my changeup was really good and I was able to command my pitches," Lewis said. "But I ran into that dumb walk in the sixth. The bullpen came in and stepped up and was huge tonight to solidify the win for me, so hats off to them. Theyve been taxed, and I was hoping to go deep into the game and give them a little bit of a break." It was the fourth straight game in which a Rangers starter failed to get through the sixth. Lewis was working on an extra day of rest after the rotation was set up to have him avoid next weeks interleague series in Colorado, where he would have to bat. Joakim Soria, the sixth Rangers pitcher, worked a perfect ninth for his seventh save. Choo left in the seventh because of soreness on the outside of his left ankle. Santiago (0-5) was charged with five runs and seven hits in six-plus innings. The left-hander, who has a 5.01 ERA in six starts, was replaced by Kevin Jepsen with a 3-2 deficit. Choo then singled home Leonys Martin, and Michael Choice crossed the plate with the Rangers fifth run as third baseman Ian Stewart fielded Andrus grounder and hit Choice with his throw home. Air Max 90 Hombre España. . "I think hes going to be fine," catcher Hank Conger said of Santiago. "Physically, it wont take much. Mentally, it does start to creep into pitchers minds. But hes been throwing good bullpens and hes been upbeat. "He knows he wants to get that first win off his back. But I think this experience is going to be a good test for him, and a good challenge for him to try to harness what he took out of this start and take it into the next one." Angels third baseman David Freese left with what was described as a bruise on the middle finger of his right hand after he was hit by an 0-2 pitch in the third. Postgame X-rays revealed a small, non-displaced fracture. The 2011 World Series MVP, acquired in a November trade with St. Louis, is batting .202 with two home runs and eight RBIs in 84 at-bats. Texas was trailing 2-0 when Choo drove Santiagos first pitch of the sixth just beyond the reach of centre fielder Mike Trout to end a six-game home run drought by the Rangers -- who hit 26 against the Angels last year while winning the season series 15-4 over their NL West rivals. "They have a good lineup, with a good mix of power guys and a couple of guys that can set the table for them," Conger said. "Tonight it was just two pitches that really turned the game around." Two outs later, Fielder reached on an infield single and Rios sent a 2-1 pitch into the rock pile in left-centre for his second of the season. Angels No. 9 hitter J.B. Shuck, fighting a 2-for-30 slump, drove in the games first run with a two-out bunt single that hugged the third base line all the way to the bag. Howie Kendrick made it 2-0 in the fourth with an RBI single after Shuck singled with two outs and stole second. NOTES: Kouzmanoff, who hasnt played since April 22 because of a herniated disk in his lower back, is scheduled to undergo surgery Tuesday. ... Texas C Robinson Chirinos was scratched about 90 minutes before the game because of a stomach virus. ... Greg Maddux, a special assistant to Rangers general manager Jon Daniels, is with the club for this series after making the trip from his Las Vegas home. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz