Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

06.03.2019 02:44
“It’s a short week with a formidable opponent”Coach Mike Tomlin held his weekly Antworten

press conference on Monday this week as the Pittsburgh Steelers prepare for the Carolina Panthers on Thursday Night Football in Week 10. It was the first reminder the Steelers have very little time for getting prepared for their next NFC South opponent to invade Heinz Field. Tomlin was asked about the biggest challenges of game-planning on a short week and if there’s time to get everything in. “You get to it Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirt , but the depth of what you get to it is debatable. Having a perspective of dealing with it a number of years, I think, the things that you choose to push to the front of the line if time is limited.”Coach Tomlin went on to explain how the time element is important with players and coaches.“Where do you allocate your time? Not only from a time spent with players Pittsburgh Steelers Hats , but I’m talking about staff time. The allocation of time and focus, I think, is the critical element of short-week prep.”Coach Tomlin was also asked if it is better to have the Thursday game later on in the season once players have developed further.“I don’t care. I really don’t care. I’ve got no control over the schedule. As long as it is a short week for the opponent Pittsburgh Steelers Hoodie , it’s fair.”In continuing with items that Coach Tomlin “officially” didn’t care about, he was asked if three days is enough for an NFL body to heal up.“I have no opinion. I really don’t. I didn’t make the schedule. I’ll be there on Thursday night as will the Pittsburgh Steelers.”As a final question, Coach Tomlin was asked if it is more difficult to have a crammed schedule with a team the Steelers are unfamiliar with versus playing an AFC North opponent.“It’s really irrelevant in that if we’re unfamiliar with them Customized Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys , they are largely unfamiliar with us... from these standpoints, it’s fair.”The Steelers held coaches meetings on Monday and are scheduled to have Tuesday as their only practice day of the week. Wednesday the team is scheduled to have walk-throughs in preparation for Thursday nights game at 8:20 PM at Heinz Field. After a disappointing season, it should come as no surprise to note that the Pittsburgh Steelers were not particularly well represented on the AP All-Pro teams announced on Friday. A year removed from seeing four players voted as first-team All-Pro selections and one as a second-team selection www.authenticspittsburghsteelers.com , Maurkice Pouncey is the only player to receive the honor this year as part of the AP All-Pro second-team. Voted for by a panel of 50 sports writers, Peter King highlighted just how flawed the voting process can be when he made a big show out of his decision to remove Antonio Brown from his ballot as a response to him missing the Steelers Week 17 game.Perhaps the most notable slight for Pittsburgh this year is the exclusion of David DeCastro. Named first-team All-Pro in 2018, it is hard to see how his play declined this season given hedid not allow a single sack in any of the 958 snaps he played in. It says a lot about the voting process that DeCastro’s votes this year were split between left and right guard Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirt , despite not playing even one snap at left guard all year.It would also appear that Brown has taken issue with his exclusion this year, although I personally have no idea what he is trying to say with his latest tweet. NFL Outlet

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz