Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

06.03.2019 04:36
Mike Vrabel said at today’s press Antworten

conference that Marcus Mariota’s status is about the same as it was at the end of the week last week:This whole thing is going to have to be monitored daily. David Chao Youth Quinton Spain Jersey , @ProFootballDoc on Twitter, was on The Midday 180 earlier today and had this to say:There is no doubt the Titans need a 100% healthy Marcus Mariota to realize their potential. With that being said, it was so nice to see that game plan yesterday. It gives us confidence going forward that these coaches are going to take what they have and come up with a way to give the team a chance to win. It hopefully won’t get any more difficult from a personnel standpoint than it did yesterday.Vrabel also mentioned that Taylor Lewan is getting closer to clearing the concussion protocol, Dennis Kelly is out of the hospital and Jack Conklin should do more this week. Things are trending in a good direction.Titans-Steelers: #TitansTwitter Overreacts The Titans first-team offense didn’t look so hot in the so-called “dress rehearsal” week of the preseason against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis were out of sync, the offensive line was manhandled, and the team continues to commit too many drive-ending penalties. As we all know Kevin Byard Jersey , it is very important to form definitive opinions and conclusions about coaches, players, and the upcoming season from one half of preseason action. I’ve attempted to gather as many of those definitive opinions as I could from Titans Twitter...For what it’s worth, Mike Mularkey went 1-3 in the preseason last year.Is anyone interested in making a trade besides Archie?Vulgar Fan doesn’t like Marcus Mariota very much:Apparently the Titans went from a 1970s offense to a middle school offense.Thanks for elaborating, Colby. Right, of course http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-austin-johnson-jersey , there’s no difference between preseason playcalling and regular season playcalling. Meanwhile, Ernesto is done with the Titans for good:He’s not the only one - Ron is also DONE!Aras has never liked the Titans and probably never will.Tyler is not happy with the Vrabel hire because he doesn’t run Oregon’s offense.And Jim is just fed up!Charlie already knows how the season will go. He’s not the only one.Alas, the hot takes roll on...Look, the simple reality is that while this was not in any way an encouraging performance, the preseason really does not matter and has proven to be a lousy indicator of regular season success.I encourage everyone to look up the 2016 Falcons’ Week 3 preseason game, with Matt LaFleur at QB Coach Authentic Derrick Henry Jersey , before the Falcons went on to have the highest scoring offense in the league and Matt Ryan won MVP. I’m not saying the Titans are Super Bowl-bound, I’m just trying to prove the point that preseason really does not matter.I think we’re all just ready for the season to get here. What’s your hot take-takeaway from this game?

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz