Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.03.2019 07:30
LINZ, Austria -- Top-seeded Angelique Kerber won her first WTA title of the season and third overall by defeating two-time forme Antworten

LINZ, Austria -- Top-seeded Angelique Kerber won her first WTA title of the season and third overall by defeating two-time former champion Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 7-6 (6) at the Generali Ladies on Sunday. Cheap Nike Shoes Online Free Shipping . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. "This is an incredible feeling," said Kerber, who qualified for the season-ending WTA Championships by reaching the semifinals this week. "This victory means a lot to me. I will go to the masters with lots of confidence now." Kerber didnt initially intend to play in Linz but was given a late wildcard entry to replace Kvitova after the former Wimbledon champion pulled out with a back injury. The former top-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, appeared in her first final since winning her 11th career title in Bali, Indonesia, in November 2011. "It was a real close final," said Kerber, who missed three match points at 5-3 in the second set. "I became a bit twitchy toward the end. My thoughts were elsewhere during these match points. Later I managed to focus on each point again." Ivanovic battled back from two breaks down to level at 4-4 in the opening set before dropping her serve for a third time. The third-seeded Serb made another comeback in the second set. After denying Kerber victory at 5-3, she missed two set points while leading 6-5 and two more in the tiebreaker as the German reeled off four straight points to close out the victory. "I was too passive and didnt find my rhythm," Ivanovic said. "I got my chances but I couldnt take them." Wholesale Nike Shoes China .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Cheap Nike Shoes China Free Shipping . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. http://www.wholesaleshoesnike.com/ . Webb birdied the 18th hole to take the outright lead, then watched as Choi, who shot a course-record 62 on Saturday to take a share of the third-round lead, pushed a 10-foot putt wide of the hole at 18 to miss the chance for a playoff.Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey can pitch the Toronto Blue Jays to a three-game series sweep over the Houston Astros Thursday in the finale of the midweek set at Rogers Centre. Its the eighth start of Dickeys career against the Astros, who touched him for five runs on seven hits in six innings of their last matchup in Toronto last season. Dickey did not get a decision in the game, which the Blue Jays won, 12-6. Hes split a pair of decisions in two starts against other opposition thus far in 2014, allowing six runs in a 9-2 loss at Tampa Bay and going 6 2/3 scoreless innings in a 4-0 defeat of the New York Yankees. Dickey won the National Leagues Cy Young Award with the New York Mets in 2012, then was acquired by the Blue Jays in the offseason and began 2013 with consecutive losses before ultimately turning things around and winning 14 of 27 decisions across 34 starts. Houston counters with lefty Dallas Keuchel, who took a 5-1 loss in his fiirst appearance of the season on Saturday against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Wholesale Nike Shoes Online. He gave up four runs and eight hits in five innings of the outing. Keuchel was very effective against Toronto in two meetings in 2013, getting a win and no-decision while allowing six runs and 14 hits in 14 1/3 innings. On Wednesday, Brett Lawrie stroked a two-run homer to help the Blue Jays to a 7-3 victory over the Astros. Melky Cabrera, Maicer Izturis, and Dioner Navarro each supplied two hits for the Blue Jays, who have won three of their last four. Brandon Morrow (1-1) allowed three runs on five hits with nine strikeouts in six innings to earn the win. Alex Presley hit a two-run homer and Jose Altuve tripled in Houstons third straight loss. Starter Lucas Harrell (0-2) gave up five runs -- four earned -- with three walks over 4 1/3 frames. Toronto was 4-3 against the Astros last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz