Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.03.2019 07:30
take one more shot Antworten

WASHINGTON - The number of candidates for the Washington Redskins coaching job more than doubled in a single day, with the team reaching out to as many as five NFL assistant coaches. Jordan 4 Cheap Real . The Redskins are also setting up an interview with Vanderbilt coach James Franklin, bringing the total of known candidates to 11 - enough to field a team. Cincinnati Bengals offensive co-ordinator Jay Gruden said he was contacted by the Redskins on Monday and several media outlets reported that defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer, San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman and defensive co-ordinator Vic Fangio, and San Diego Chargers offensive co-ordinator Ken Whisenhunt also were contacted Monday by Washington through their various teams, with the Redskins making the cursory requests for permission for an interview. None of the five was available last week under NFL rules because their teams were preparing for first-round playoff games. The Bengals were eliminated on Sunday, so Gruden and Zimmer are free to pursue head coaching opportunities immediately. Roman, Fangio and Whisenhunt can be interviewed this week, but they cannot be hired as long their respective teams remain alive in the post-season. The competition could be intense. The Redskins are one of five teams seeking a head coach, and several of their candidates have been approached by other teams. Gruden alone has drawn the interest of the Minnesota Vikings, Tennessee Titans and Detroit Lions. "Theyre all different and theyre all looking for something unique," said Gruden, who also interviewed for multiple head coaching jobs last year. "Theyre looking for somebody to come in and bring something different than what they had. But like I said earlier, I think the most important thing when you go to any interview is to be yourself and not try to be somebody youre not." Meanwhile, at Redskins Park, New York Giants defensive co-ordinator Perry Fewell became at least the fifth known candidate to meet with general manager Bruce Allen. Allen has also interviewed Seattle Seahawks offensive co-ordinator Darrell Bevell, Dallas Cowboys special teams coach Rich Bisaccia, Carolina Panthers defensive co-ordinator Sean McDermott and Baltimore Ravens offensive co-ordinator Jim Caldwell. Franklin is expected to interview this week, according to John Wooten of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, a group that monitors coaching searches as part of its effort to encourage the hiring of minorities in the NFL. Franklin to date is the only candidate from the college ranks. Hes been at Vanderbilt for three seasons and was previously an assistant at Maryland. He has spent one season as an assistant in the NFL, as receivers coach for Green Bay Packers in 2005. Air Jordan 4 Outlet . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. Air Jordan Retro 4 Discount . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. http://www.cheapairjordan4.net/ . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one.TORONTO – Amid the pomp and circumstance of the home opener, the great Roy Halladay throwing out the ceremonial first pitch and the major league debut of Yankees phenomenon Masahiro Tanaka, it could be easy to lose the significance of Dustin McGowans role in Friday nights festivities. Yet there he was, toeing the rubber to throw the first pitch of the first inning for the first time since September 26, 2011. Even greater an accomplishment, considering his significant injury history, is that McGowan is healthy to begin a season for the first time since 2008. Not many pitchers undergo three shoulder surgeries and another on a knee and continue to throw in the best league in the world. McGowan is a rare exception. Hes allowing himself to enjoy the experience but not enough to distract him from the task at hand. "I have a little bit but the last few days, my focus has been on what Ive got to do to get the Yankees out," McGowan told TSN.ca. "It feels like Ive got a lot of stuff going on in my head but thats part of it. Im ready." The shoulder surgeries chronicle like this: in 2008, to repair fraying of the labrum; two years later, in 2010, to repair a torn rotator cuff; in 2012, an arthroscopic procedure. McGowan underwent the knee surgery in 2009. Yet there he was on April 4, 2014, starting Torontos first home game of the season. His wife Jilly and their two children were in attendance. At the time McGowan spoke to TSN.ca, he was trying to arrange for his brother-in-law to be in the crowd, too. The result matters because the game counts in the standings. But in its own way, the fact McGowan is on the mound in the first place, the fact he went to the Blue Jays late last season and told them he wanted to take one more shot at being a starting pitcher and the fact he achieved the goal seems just as important as the result itself. "To be honest with you, I am," manager John Gibbons said, admitting to surprise. "All hes been throughh, hes defying all the odds really. Air Jordan 4 Wholesale. So many guys thats happened to disappear and then to be able to maintain most of it, I mean hes not popping it like he once did but theres still plenty there." There really is no plan for McGowan because nobody knows what lies ahead. Hes tired of being asked how his shoulder feels after every bullpen session and each outing but those are important questions. The Blue Jays intend to monitor McGowans innings for as long as this experiment goes. The club, should it choose, could utilize its three April off days to push McGowan back, giving him extra off days in between appearances. If his shoulder starts to ache, or "bark" as players often say, McGowans bosses want to hear about it. "Ive told him multiple times, any concerns at all, youre not doing this for us, youre doing this because you want to do it," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "He had no problems at all last year. We would have loved to have been able to stretch him out but we werent in a position to do it." Halladay tosses ceremonial first pitch It was an all-too-familiar scene: the great Roy Halladay back on the mound for the home opener in Toronto. But he wasnt in full uniform and he only had the ceremonial first pitch to deliver. It was a strike. "Its pretty cool to be back," said Halladay. "It doesnt seem that long ago when you walk in. It feels like I was just here. Its exciting. Im enjoying retirement but this is pretty cool to be able to come back here." Halladay has settled in the Tampa Bay area and went to the Jays season opener against the Rays on Monday at the behest of his son. He worried that sitting in the stands would be uncomfortable so soon after his retirement. "I had my doubts," said Halladay. "But, honestly, I enjoyed it and I have no regrets, no disappointments. Im actually really happy with the choice I made and it was the right choice I made." ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz