Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

07.03.2019 02:20
A.J. Bouye Jersey Antworten

Tony Boselli http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-malik-jackson-jersey , the best offensive lineman in Jacksonville Jaguars history, has been named one of the 15 finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2019.Boselli was as dominate an offensive tackle as there ever was for the Jaguars. After becoming the team’s first draft selection in franchise history, Boselli went on to five consecutive Pro Bowl selections from 1996 to 2000 and was named to the 1990’s All-Decade Team. He was also a three-time All-Pro selection from 1997 to 1999. Other finalists include the following:Tony Gonzalez, TE — 1997-2008 Kansas City Chiefs, 2009-2013 Atlanta FalconsIsaac Bruce, WR — 1994-2007 Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams, 2008-09 San Francisco 49ersEdgerrin James, RB — 1999-2005 Indianapolis Colts, 2006-08 Arizona Cardinals, 2009 Seattle SeahawksEd Reed, FS — 2002-2012 Baltimore Ravens, 2013 New York Jets, 2013 Houston TexansSteve Atwater http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jermey-parnell-jersey , S — 1989-1998 Denver Broncos, 1999 New York JetsChamp Bailey, CB — 1999-2003 Washington, 2004-2013 Denver BroncosTy Law, CB — 1995-2004 New England Patriots, 2005, 2008 New York Jets, 2006-07 Kansas City Chiefs, 2009 Denver BroncosJohn Lynch, FS — 1993-2003 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 2004-07 Denver BroncosSteve Hutchinson, G — 2001-05 Seattle Seahawks, 2006-2011 Minnesota Vikings http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-t.j.-yeldon-jersey , 2012 Tennessee TitansAlan Faneca, G — 1998-2007 Pittsburgh Steelers, 2008-09 New York Jets, 2010 Arizona CardinalsKevin Mawae, C/G — 1994-97 Seattle Seahawks, 1998-2005 New York Jets, 2006-09 Tennessee TitansRichard Seymour, DE/DT — 2001-08 New England Patriots, 2009-2012 Oakland RaidersDon Coryell, Coach — 1973-77 St. Louis Cardinals, 1978-1986 San Diego ChargersTom Flores, Coach — 1979-1987 Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders, 1992-94 Seattle SeahawksThe list of finalists is at 15 http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-lambo-jersey , after being trimmed down from the 26 that were announced as semifinalists back in November.Personally, I think Boselli is the best offensive lineman of the bunch, but he’s certainly the least decorated with the fewest Pro Bowl and All-Pro selections and no Super Bowl titles to his name. But he’s been very popular in NFL circles in recent years and the voting sportswriters all love him.What do you think? Will Boselli finally make it in this year? Or will he get passed over for players with longer careers? Let us know in the comments below!Taven Bryan’s first game about what he expected The Jacksonville Jaguars had a few players make their debut in Saturday’s third preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons. One of which was their first round pick, defensive lineman Taven Bryan, who had missed the first two games with an abdominal strain. By all accounts Bryan had looked the part in the offseason and training camp, showing off his strength and athleticism, so many fans were eager to see him in a live game.“I just wanted to come out and feel the speed of the game and knocking off the rust was probably the biggest thing for me,” Bryan said after the game when asked how it felt to play his first snaps. “Obviously, I missed a couple of games but knocking that dust off was really good and getting a feel for the game, we’ll have some tape tonight and I’ll see what I need to fix and where I need to go from here.” Overall Bryan had a solid, but uneventful game, which is about what was expected. He didn’t look totally lost or out of his element, but you can tell he’s still getting used to playing defensive end. “Just getting used to playing defensive end http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-a.j.-bouye-jersey ,” Bryan said when asked if anything threw him through a loop in the game. “I’m more comfortable and used to playing a three technique, so I really enjoy it when I do get a chance to go down there. But I definitely need to get used to playing end.”Bryan had a couple of decent rushes and flashed the power everyone knew he had, pushing back some offensive lineman. He also flashed his athleticism, crashing down the line on the backside of runs and cleaning up/chasing down ball carriers. It would have been nice to see Bryan get more action in the preseason, but he looked the part in his limited game action on Saturday evening.“Yes, kind of what I expected,” Bryan said after the game. “One of the biggest things is I go against a great offensive line, so I’m used to it and the guys we have here are pretty stupid good to be honest. And when you go against somebody else you’re kind of used to it with the speed.”The Jaguars are in a bit of a luxury spot in that they don’t need Bryan to be a big time contributor right out of the gate. Especially now with the injury slowing him down, they can afford to really ease him into the lineup and the defensive line rotation.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz