Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.07.2018 07:40
Im not yelling. But like I said, Im getting [tired of] talking about these guys Antworten

Its the quiet period for news in the NFL, but one of the leagues biggest headline makers is doing his best to liven things up for fans waiting for training camps to open. Packers Jerseys . Seattle Seahawks superstar Richard Sherman, widely considered to be the leagues top cornerback, is carrying his war of words with Michael Crabtree into the off-season. Appearing on Discovery Channels debut episode of American Muscle, Sherman picked up his riff with Crabtree right where it left off in last years NFC Championship game. “Its not going to be something that goes away,” Sherman said of his feud with Crabree, according to a report from USA Today. “I hope to play him every year for the rest of my career and choke him out. Theres not much else I can say about the subject. Nobody will understand it but him and me. Thats all that needs to understand.” Sherman stole some of the spotlight of Seattles NFC Championship win over the San Francisco 49ers with a post-game rant directed at Crabtree, a wide receiver for the 49ers. The two had been matchup up at points during the game and Sherman broke up a potential game-winning pass to Crabtree in the end zone with just seconds left on the clock. For his part, Crabtree isnt biting back, saying hes tired of the off-field issues making news. "Ive been doing this for a while," Crabtree told ESPN. "Ive been playing, Ive been to the top of the totem pole since high school. So its nothing new to me." “When I win, its no hoorah. Im not yelling. But like I said, Im getting [tired of] talking about these guys. I concentrate on football.” The Seahawks and 49ers first play November 27 next year. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Packers Jersey . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. Jimmy Graham Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Muhammad-Wilkerson-Packers-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- The St.HARRISON, N.J. -- Fabian Johnson scored his first international goal and Clint Dempsey doubled the lead after a defensive lapse as the United States beat Turkey 2-1 Sunday in the second of three World Cup warm-up matches for the Americans before they head to Brazil. Tim Howard played the first half in his 99th international appearance, and with his 54th win surpassed Kasey Keller to set the AAmerican record for wins by a goalkeeper. Josh Jackson Jersey. The U.S. went ahead when Johnson made a run and laid the ball off to Bradley. As Johnson continued his run, Bradley chipped the ball over the defence to Johnson, who slotted in with a left-footed volley from 6 yards in the 26th minute. Johnson, playing at right back, had not scored in 20 previous international appearances. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz