Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.03.2018 10:13
quita Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Justin Evans Jersey .ca. @kfraserthecall do you think reducing carcillo suspension was right?? I sure dont agree with bettman!! — david grosnick (@dgrosni) June 3, 2014 David:As a man that wears the "stripes" yourself, I am certain you endorse the following statement contained in the Leagues press release following Commissioner Bettmans ruling on the Daniel Carcillo appeal: "The National Hockey League does not and will not, under any circumstances, tolerate or condone the abuse, physical or otherwise, of our on-ice officials. The strict and proper enforcement of Rule 40, therefore, plays a critical role in safeguarding the integrity of the game by maintaining a safe and respectful working environment for our officials." From that release I point to the phrase, "The strict and proper enforcement of Rule 40" as a foundation in rendering a fair verdict in this matter. As such, I personally agree with the Commissioners thoughtful and well laid out decision to revise the initial rule application and relative category that was determined by the game officials from 40.3 (Category ll, not less than ten games) to 40.4 (Category lll not less than three games). For the complete Commissioners opinion, please click here. I maintained a public position from the outset of this incident that a violation under the definition of rule 40.4 (Category lll) had been committed by Daniel Carcillo as he attempted to free himself from the grasp of Linesman Scott Driscoll in an emotionally charged moment. Through the testimony provided by all parties at the appeal hearing the following statement from the Commissioners opinion is most pertinent to his final determination: "Here, Messrs. Carcillo and Driscoll, as well as the NHLPA, agree that he Players application of physical force was solely for the purpose of getting free of Linesman Driscoll. That conclusion is supported by my review of the video footage and by the fact that there was no history of bad blood that would suggest that the Player bore any personal animus against the Linesman that might motivate his actions. I thus conclude that the application of physical force was "solely for the purpose of getting free" of the Official." The agreement by Driscoll in this statement, with regard to Carcillos "purpose", is an important admission of fact in the appeal process and to derail any potential ill feelings from the officiating fraternity that they are not adequately being protected by the League. This, coupled with the fact that Commissioner Bettman recognized Carcillos actions were not "accidental" and more serious than a "push or shove" to properly calibrate Carcillos suspension to six games should satisfy all parties and maintain the strict and proper enforcement of rule 40. By revising this offence to Category lll the suspension could have ranged from three to nine games. With everything taken into account, I support the Commissioners decision to reduce the initial 10-game suspension of Daniel Carcillo to a meaningful six games under the revised category. DeSean Jackson Jersey . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. Josh Robinson Jersey . Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Black-98-Clinton-Mcdonald-Womens-Jersey/ . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Justin Thomas won the Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, beating Richard Sterne with a birdie on the first hole of a playoff. Thomas hit a wedge from 75 yards to 2 1/2 feet to set up his winning birdie on the par-4 18th. Sterne blew a late three-stroke lead, then missed a birdie putt in the playoff after leaving his approach 20 feet short. I just tried to stay patient today and you have to do that here, Thomas said. I dont want to say its a relief to win, but its hard to win with the level of play out here. ... It means youre the best that week and you beat everybody you played against. Its a really cool feeling and its tough because it doesnt happen very often, especially in professional golf. Playing the four-event Web.com Tour Finals for PGA Tour priority after wrapping up a tour card with a top-25 finish on the Web.com regular-season money list, Thomas earned $180,000 to jump from fifth to third with $470,470 with one event left. The 21-year-old former Alabama player shot a 1-under 70 to match Sterne at 6-under 278 on Ohio States Scarlet Course. Its crazy, Thomas said. I feel like of all the chances I had, its crazy how this one kind of worked out, but sometimes thats how it happens. I believe everything happens for a reason and it just happened to be my week. Thomas, from Louisville, Kentucky, also earned a spot next year in the Memorial Tournament at nearby Muirfield Village. He was the 2012 college player of the year as a freshman and led the Crimson Tide to the 2013 NCAA title. Sterne, from South Africa, bogeyed Nos. 15-17 and parred the 18th for a 70. Sidelined for four months after hip surgery in March, the six-time European Tour wwinner and 2013 Presidents Cup player was playing for the 10th straight week. Robert McClain Jersey. He three-putted the par-4 15th to start the slide. I struggled all day to roll the 30-, 40-footers up close and I came up short couple times. I thought, This time, just give it a little bit more. And it rolled on 5, 6 feet past, Sterne said. That was the first short putt I missed all day. Sterne earned $108,000 for a Finals total of $111,800, more than enough for a PGA Tour card. He got a spot in the series as a non-PGA Tour member who would have been between 126th and 200th in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings. Sean OHair (67) and South Koreas Whee Kim (69) tied for third at 5 under. The top 25 players on the Web.com regular-season money list are competing against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. Mexicos Carlos Ortiz, already fully exempt on the PGA Tour as a three-time Web.com winner this season, leads the list with $515,403. Canadas Adam Hadwin, the Chiquita Classic winner last week, is second with $499,667. The other players -- Nos. 26-75 from the Web.com money list and Nos. 126-200 in the FedEx Cup standings -- are fighting for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the four tournaments. If a player from the top 25 on the Web.com regular-season list leads the series but doesnt top the Web.com list, he will cross over to the Finals list and get a full exemption. Hadwin tops the standings with $206,000, Thomas is second with $193,833, and Hotel Fitness Championship winner Bud Cauley is third at $180,000. The Web.com Tour Championship is next week in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz