Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

14.07.2018 03:38
Jennings attempted only 13 passes against Sam Houston, completing Antworten

The NBA Finals will resume tonight in a presumably much more comfortable AT&T Center when the San Antonio Spurs welcome the Miami Heat. Will Redmond Chiefs Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO or listen to the action on TSN Radio 1050 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Spurs grabbed a 1-0 series lead Thursday night in the sweltering heat of a late spring San Antonio night. Of course, it didnt help that the AT&T Centers air conditioner malfunctioned and didnt work through the course of the game. As temperatures soared into the mid-90s, the Spurs emerged with a 110-95 victory, but the busted AC unit played a major role. LeBron James was forced to leave the game midway through the fourth quarter due to cramping. James has faced cramping issues in the past and the four-time MVP was unable to move Thursday following a layup to get the game within two. "My body just shut down, basically my body said, okay, enough jumping for you for the night. Youve had enough," James said after practice on Friday. "Nothing I could do about it." That didnt stop social media from exploding, questioning James toughness. "I really dont care what people say about me," noted James. The two-time Finals MVP, the Heat, the Spurs and frankly anyone in attendance Sunday night should feel relieved. The AT&T Center staff fixed the problem and it should be very comfortable for Game 2. "It will be fine. Weve been assured of that," said Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. The extreme conditions played a role in Game 1, but were the same for both squads. When James had to be carried back to the bench, the Spurs finished the game on a 31-9 run with six minutes to go. Danny Green, who set an NBA Finals record with 27 made 3-pointers last year, caught fire late in Game 1. He drained three long balls during the decisive run and finished with 13 points. Tim Duncan contributed 21 points and 10 rebounds, Tony Parker poured in 19 points and handed out eight assists, and Manu Ginobili totaled 16 points and 11 assists for the Spurs, who shot a scorching 14-of-16 from the floor in the fourth, including a perfect 6-of-6 mark from long distance. Tiago Splitter added 14 points and Boris Diaw pulled down 10 rebounds. The Spurs shot 59 percent for the game and 52 percent from long range. "Were not as good as we used to be defensively. So if thats going to diminish, you need to do something at the other end of the floor to make up for it," explained coach Gregg Popovich. "We changed our pace, and the way we approach things at the other end of the floor to make up for what were going to lose defensively. Thats the bottom line." James paced the Heat with 25 points and six assists, while Wade and Bosh supplied 19 and 18 points, respectively, in the setback. "We have to finish the game better, no matter who is on the floor," Wade said, referring to the absence of James. Ray Allen provided a spark off the bench with 16 points, while another veteran, Rashard Lewis, scored 10. The Heat have won 12 straight following a loss in the postseason and theres no reason to panic. Miami lost the first game in each of the last two Finals and went on to win the series. The series shifts to South Beach for Game 3 Tuesday night. Sammy Watkins Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. Demarcus Robinson Chiefs Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Will-Redmond-Chiefs-Jersey/ . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub.BATON ROUGE, La. -- Anthony Jennings to Travin Dural. Get used to it. The combination produced three first-half touchdowns -- including a 94-yarder on LSUs first offensive play -- and the 12th-ranked Tigers overwhelmed Sam Houston State 56-0 on Saturday night. "We have a lot of chemistry," Dural said. "He knows how I run my routes and I know how he throws the ball. So all that extra work weve put in is showing." Highly-hyped freshman running back Leonard Fournette also got into the act with his first long run, a 40-yarder that set up his first TD on a 4-yard run. But LSU coach Les Miles appeared miffed that Fournette chose to punctuate his maiden scoring run with a Heisman Trophy-like pose. So that celebration may be a thing of the past, even if Fournette is only starting to showcase his potential as a ball carrier. "It is a little premature to launch a Heisman candidacy," Miles said. "He needs to realize, too, that this is a team. "There were a lot of guys blocking for that run," Miles added. "We will make that point to him. Hes fine. I would much rather have an enthusiastic well-felt guy with energy that maybe is a little full of himself, but that is not all bad, either." Offensive lineman Evan Washington appreciated Miles sentiment, but wasnt that bothered by Fournettes enthusiasm, either. "Im not mad at him for doing it if he thinks he has the talent to do it. I think he has the talent to do it," Washington said. "He got caught up in his first touchdown and his emotions probably got the best of him." If anyone on LSUs offence was going to strike such a pose, it probably should have been Dural, who scored on all three of his receptions, which totalled 140 yards. His second and third touchdown receptions went for 28 and 18 yards, helping LSU (2-0) build a 35-0 halftime lead over the Bearkats (1-2) of the second-tier Football Championship Subdivision. "It was our boys against their men," Sam Houston State coach K.C. Keeler said, adding that he was pleased his team still played hard even when it would have been easy to check out mentally. "I mean, youre embarrassed. Its 30-plus to nothinng and youre getting handled on national television," Keeler said. Breeland Speaks Chiefs Jersey. Dural, who had two TDs all of last season as a redshirt freshman, already has twice as many through the first two games of 2014. A week earlier, Dural highlighted a three-catch, 151-yard outing against Wisconsin with an 80-yard TD from Jennings. "Just putting the ball up there, knowing hes going to come down with it is a great confidence boost for me," Jennings said. Jennings attempted only 13 passes against Sam Houston, completing seven for 188 yards without an interception. Jennings confidence in Dural can be traced back to the 2013 regular season finale against Arkansas, when Jennings was forced into action by an injury to Zach Mettenberger. Jennings, then a freshman, led the Tigers to a late comeback victory by finding Dural for a 49-yard score. Their chemistry has only grown since, and is a reason Jennings has distinguished himself as the Tigers No. 1 quarterback over freshman Brandon Harris, who appears to have a stronger arm and be more of a threat running out of the read-option. Harris demonstrated his prowess as a runner when he temporarily replaced Jennings in the second quarter, spinning away from tacklers during a 46-yard touchdown run. Harris returned in the second half and registered his first completion -- a 22-yarder to John Diarse -- followed by his first touchdown pass on a fade to fellow freshman Malachi Dupre. LSU improved to 10-0 against FCS foes. But Miles had cautioned his players not to look past a Bearkats squad that came in averaging 613.5 yards and 43 points through its first two games. Apparently, the Tigers took Miles warning to heart. The Bearkats hadnt been held scoreless in a single quarter before being blanked by LSU, which registered seven sacks and produced three turnovers. LSU outgained Sam Houston 584 yards to 206. Freshman running back Darrel Williams added a short touchdown for LSU, as did running back Kenny Hilliard. Sam Houstons Jared Johnson completed only 8 of 25 passes for 142 yards and threw two interceptions, the second one picked off at the LSU 2 by Rickey Jefferson, younger brother for former Tigers QB Jordan Jefferson. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz