Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2019 09:17
WINNIPEG - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are working on rebuilding their depleted receiving corps this season, but veteran Clarence Antworten

WINNIPEG - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are working on rebuilding their depleted receiving corps this season, but veteran Clarence Denmark says the building blocks are all there. Womens Shoes Australia .The whole corps this year is probably one of the best since Ive been here, he said Monday after the second day of training camp.Denmark is entering his fifth season with the Bombers and led the teams receivers with 900 yards in 2013 as Terrence Edwards missed several games due to injury and the previous seasons leader, Chris Matthews, hardly played at all.It was a tough season all around for the Bombers as a series of quarterbacks failed to get the offence going and they finished last in the CFL at 3-15.As the team looked to rebuild, the Bombers traded Canadian receiver Jade Etienne to Saskatchewan for quarterback Drew Willy and Kito Poblah to the B.C. Lions for defensive back Korey Banks. On the import side, Edwards retired and Matthews moved on to the NFL.Edwards, who spent seven of his 10 CFL seasons with the Bombers, is going to be missed, said Denmark.We just have to step up and fill those shoes. Terrence is a great guy and a great teacher and just being behind him all those years and watching him, how you prepare for the game, how he is in meetings, was a good experience.To help fill the gap, the team picked up some proven import talent in free agent Nick Moore from B.C. and have other promising players in camp like six-foot-six Mario Urruttia.But they also need to bolster their Canadian talent base and head coach Mike OShea said it would be ideal to return to the same ratio they had of Canadians and imports.To have some sort of consistency in that regard would be ideal (as) it allows you to work on other areas, he said. Once again, its Day 2 of training camp and it doesnt always work out that way.While he said they believe they can start two Canadian receivers, a key to maintaining that number is their ability able to function on special teams.We have to get them in a game in special teams also, he said. Special teams are a huge part of our game especially for backups — especially for Canadian backups. They need to be able to take pride in that and work and get the job done.Winnipeg already has Cory Watson and Rory Kohlert on its roster and theyve been joined at camp by prospects Taylor Renaud and Julian Feoli-Gundino. Renaud is from Winnipeg and this is his second camp. The Blue Bombers released receiver Jordan Brescacin of Tecumseh, Ont., and signed Winnipegs Brett Carter on Monday.Denmark says the competition at the receiver position is going to be tough but hes looking to crack the 1,000-yard mark this season. He knows Moore has already proven he can do that, after a breakout 2013 in B.C. that saw him hit 1,105 yards and rank third in the league.Its possible therell be two of us up there in the 1,000-yard range this year, he said.By joining the Bombers, meanwhile, Moore has reconnected with Willy and is looking forward to playing on the same team with him. They trained together, prepared for the NFL draft together and kept in touch after they went undrafted in 2009.Were going to come out and work every day and get on the same page, he said.Hes looking to build on his success in B.C., when he finally had the playing time needed to bring it all together.It felt like it was coming together and also a sense of comfortableness, he said. Being out there. Knowing the quarterback, the quarterback knowing you, knowing youre going to be at the right spot at the right time. Wholesale Shoes Australia . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever. Australia Shoes Cheap . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. http://www.australiashoescheap.com/ .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury.PHOENIX -- Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress. Son Mateo -- age three months and three days -- attended his first NBA game. "I was a little bit hyped," Dragic said. "I tried to show him what his daddy can do." As has been the case often in this breakout season, Dragic did a lot, especially when it mattered most. He scored 13 of his career-high 34 points in the final seven minutes and the Phoenix Suns pulled away to beat the depleted Golden State Warriors 122-109 on Saturday night. Dragic, who also had 10 assists, topped 30 points for the sixth time this season as the Suns (30-20) pulled a half-game ahead of the Warriors (30-21) for the sixth-best record in the Western Conference. Gerald Green added 25 points and P.J. Tucker had 16 points and a career-best 15 rebounds for Phoenix. After two sub-par performances in losses, the Suns might have had their best offensive game, coach Jeff Hornacek said. "These guys were sharp," he said. "The one thing I told them, especially that fourth quarter, they played smart." Stephen Curry had 28 points and nine assists and Harrison Barnes scored 23 points for the Warriors, who were without front-line starters Andrew Bogut and David Lee. Both missed their second straight game, Bogut with left shoulder inflammation, Lee with a left shoulder sprain and left hip strain. "We are a no-excuse team," Golden State coach Mark Jackson said. "Obviously were missing those guys but we still have more than enough to win ball games. Give the credit they played extremely well. They are a very good offensive team." Dragic, left out of the All-Star game, made 10 of 13 shots. He tied his career best for 3-pointers made with six, in seven attempts. His torrid finish came after he experienced a dizzy spell. After a couple of sports drinks, he felt better. Dragic said Hornacek has made it clear that when the game is on the line, its time to step up. "I was kind of cruising the third quarter," Dragic said. "I just hit one 3 and I was not aggresssive enough, and then the fourth quarter I just started playing. Cheap Shoes Online Australia. I just started feeling good." Curry was 0 for 3 shooting and scoreless in the fourth quarter. "They got hot," Curry said. "Gerald Green and Dragic made some big-time shots. We had some shots that spun in and out. It was one of those nights we thought that, besides the boards, we played well all-around. We didnt have timely stops." Phoenix took the lead for good with the last basket of the opening quarter and was up by as many as 14 in the third but Curry kept the Warriors close. Golden State twice cut it to two in the final quarter, the last time at 102-100 on Jermaine ONeals tip-in with 7:55 to play. Dragic sank two 3s in an 11-2 run that finally put the Suns in control for good, 113-102 on Tuckers basket with just under four minutes to play. Phoenix outscored Golden State 20-9 over the final 7:33. The Suns opened the second half with a 13-3 run, taking a 76-62 lead on Tuckers 3-pointer, but Curry scored four and Barnes hit a 3 in a 7-0 spurt that cut it to 78-71 with six minutes left in the third quarter. Golden State outscored the Suns 11-4 over the final two minutes of the quarter to slice Phoenixs lead to 95-90 entering the fourth. Phoenix led most of the first half but never by more than nine points and was up 63-59 at the break. Without Bogut and Lee, the Warriors were outrebounded 26-15 in the first half and 45-34 for the game. "We had to crash the boards," Tucker said. "The boards were key, the paint was key. We know Steph is going to make crazy shots, Klay (Thompson) will get a couple off. Thats stuff we can live with. With the boards, not giving up second opportunity points was key and thats what I really wanted to capitalize on tonight." Notes: The Suns have won 10 in a row in games where Green scored at least 20 points. ... Both teams close out their pre-All Star game schedule at home against Miami, Phoenix on Tuesday and Golden State on Wednesday. ... The Warriors played on the road for only the second time in a stretch of 11 games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz