Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2019 09:17
SEATTLE - Pete Carrolls reminder of how close the Seattle Seahawks were to being average last season usually gets ignored. [url= Antworten

SEATTLE - Pete Carrolls reminder of how close the Seattle Seahawks were to being average last season usually gets ignored. Adidas Shoes Australia .So when victories now dont come with ease and efficiency, like Sundays 30-24 win over the winless Oakland Raiders, its not a surprise for the coach.We could have been 8-8 just like that last year and people forget that, Carroll said. Ive harped on that more than I should have with our team so they realize how tough it is. ... I know you all would like it easier and smoother and cleaner and all that, but its a battle. Suck it up.Fortunately for the Seahawks, they still have Marshawn Lynch to lean on. Lynch scored a pair of first-half touchdowns and Bruce Irvin returned an interception 35 yards for another score as the Seahawks (5-3) jumped to a 24-3 lead then held on through a sloppy second half.Lynch carried tacklers and teammates into the end zone in the first quarter on his 3-yard scoring run, but was an important option for Russell Wilson as a pass catcher. Lynch finished with 67 yards rushing and another 76 receiving, and his day could have been far more productive if not for gains of 43, 20 and 11 yards on either runs or passes called back by penalties. His 5-yard run at the end of the first half gave the Seahawks a 21-point lead that seemed plenty comfortable at the time.I think maybe six of them was my own team, so its all good, Lynch said of his first TD.Not all was perfect for Seattle. Wilson struggled through one of his worst passing games and the Seahawks failed to capitalize on numerous chances to rout the winless Raiders. It made for an uncomfortable final minutes as Derek Carrs second TD pass to Mychal Rivera with 1:52 left pulled the Raiders within six.Sebastian Janikowskis onside kick was misplayed by Seattles Cooper Helfet, but Jermaine Kearse fell on the loose ball and Seattle ran out the clock to hand the Raiders (0-8) their 14th straight loss dating to last season.I dont think I played well at all for whatever reason, said Wilson, who finished 17 of 35 for 179 yards. Usually I know why something was off ... but I just felt like I was in it and whatever I was trying to do didnt work.Part of Wilsons problem was the continued shuffling on Seattles offensive line. Left tackle Russell Okung was inactive. Patrick Lewis made his first start at centre with Max Unger and Stephen Schilling injured. Left guard James Carpenter suffered an ankle injury in the second half and undrafted rookie Garry Gilliam — a tackle — was his replacement.Injuries were an issue for Seattles defence, but clearly not as much of a factor. Linebacker Brock Coyle and safety DeShawn Shead made their first career starts, but Seattle still allowed only 226 total yards.Seattle also got turnovers to bounce its way. Irvin tipped Carrs pass intended for James Jones, located to the ball in the air then beat Carr to the pylon for his first career touchdown. Later in the first half, Richard Sherman got his first interception of the season, getting better position than Andre Holmes on a back-shoulder pass and pulling in the pick with his left hand. T.J. Carrie also fumbled a kickoff that kicker Steven Hauschka recovered.Sherman held the ball on his way out of the locker room to add to his collection.Just waiting. There hasnt been a year yet I havent got one, Sherman said. I knew eventually; if youre out there long enough and youre in position and youre playing the game the way you are supposed to, the football Gods will get what you need.Denico Autry blocked Jon Ryans punt on the first possession of the second half and Brice Butler recovered the ball in the end zone for a touchdown to spark Oakland. It was the first punt block for a touchdown against Seattle since 2003 and the second for Oakland in the past two seasons.Carrie later had a 27-yard punt return to set up Carrs first TD toss to Rivera late in the third quarter. Carr, who finished 24 of 41 for 194 yards, gave the Raiders a chance late with his second TD toss.This thing is starting to turn, interim Oakland coach Tony Sparano said. Were playing better and better here as we go on. Weve just got to get all phases to play better, so that we can get the feeling of what its like to be in their locker room right now.NOTES: Seattle paid tribute to the recent school shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School with a moment of silence before the game and MP decals on the Seahawks helmets. DE Greg Scruggs also ran out of the tunnel during pregame intros carrying an MP flag. ... Oakland is off to its worst start since 1962. ... Hall of Fame LT Walter Jones was inducted into the Seahawks Ring of Honor during a halftime ceremony.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Adidas Nmd Cheap Australia . Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. Adidas Nmd Australia . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3. http://www.cheapnmdaustralia.com/ . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs.Heading into the Olympic break, the St. Louis Blues continue on top of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings, a spot the Blues have held seven times to this point in the season, the most of any team. The Blues, who have on regulation loss in the past eight, are ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago Blackhawks. On a 5-1-1 stretch in the past seven games, the Montreal Canadiens gained ground to move from 13 to nine. The Philadelphia Flyers, on a four-game winning streak, move from 20 to 16 and the Minnesota Wild, who have thrived despite injuries, are up from 23 to 20. Heading the other way, the Winnipeg Jets had back-to-back losses for the first time under Paul Maurice and, as always, goaltending is a concern, contributing to their slide from 12 to 17. The Carolina Hurricanes slip from 16 to 19, though if they are really prepared to keep goaltender Cam Ward in the background, that ranking would improve based on how well Anton Khuddobin has played when given the opportunity this year. Cheap Nmd Australia. No team should be welcoming the Olympic break more than the Vancouver Canucks, who have two regulation wins in the past 20 games and desperately need to get healthy if they are going to mount a late-season charge to recapture a playoff spot. In any case, the Canucks slide sees them drop from 19 to 23. Among the rest of Canadian teams, the Toronto Maple Leafs sit at 15, up a couple of spots, and their highest placement in the rankings since late November. A blowout loss to Boston in the final game before the break knocked the Ottawa Senators down a couple of spots, from 22 to 24, while the suddenly-improving Edmonton Oilers are up from 28 to 26, and the Calgary Flames are down from 27 to 28. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz