Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.03.2019 07:44
MILAN, Italy -- Udinese won 2-1 at AC Milan to reach the Italian Cup semifinals as Clarence Seedorf endured his first defeat as Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Udinese won 2-1 at AC Milan to reach the Italian Cup semifinals as Clarence Seedorf endured his first defeat as manager on Wednesday. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . Milan got off to the perfect start when an unmarked Mario Balotelli slotted home Valter Birsas low cross after Robinho had fooled the Udinese players by leaping over the ball. However, Urby Emanuelson gave away a penalty with a clumsy foul on Silvan Widmer shortly before halftime and Luis Muriel fired in under the diving body of Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati. Substitute Nicolas Lopez, who had only been on the pitch three minutes, won the match in the 78th. The Uruguayan ran most of the length of the pitch without any Milan player attempting to put in a tackle, before drilling into the bottom right corner. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. Discount Hockey Jerseys . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. http://www.cheapnhljerseysusa.com/ . -- Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens.BEREA, Ohio - Unlike most Clevelanders, Brian Hoyer didnt jump up and down or cheer when he heard the Browns drafted Johnny Manziel. Hoyer shrugged and got ready to fight for his job. "It was almost a sense of relief when he was drafted," he said, "because I knew exactly right then and there what it was going to be." Its going to be a quarterback battle unlike anything Cleveland has seen before. Hoyer, the hometown kid and incumbent starter, and Manziel — the college football superstar with the larger-than-life persona, catchy nickname and Heisman Trophy — were on the field together Wednesday, the second day of organized team activities. With roughly 60 media members lining the fields and focused on the two QBs every move, Hoyer and Manziel went through passing drills and took turns behind centre in a competition expected to last several months. Afterward, Hoyer said he and Manziel are developing a "working relationship" and joked the pair are getting along splendidly. "I was thinking about sending him a birthday card," Hoyer quipped. Hoyer, though, understands what under first-year coach Mike Pettine meant about the quarterback competition being somewhat heated. "I totally get it," he said. "I dont think were in there not being friendly. But when youre gunning for the same job, there is a little bit of an edge to it." The Browns are expecting Manziel to challenge Hoyer, who is coming off right knee surgery. The team has made it clear that Hoyer is the starter and will remain so unless Manziel can beat him out. This is nothing new to Hoyer, who tore his anterior cruciate ligament last season. Hoyer has been battling for a job since he joined the NFL, only this time hes the one that others are gunning for. "It does feel different because as of right now Im the top guy, and before Ive always been coming from behind," Hoyer said. "My mentality has never really changed." Manziel did not speak to reporters after practice, but several Browns players were asked about their famous new teammate, the scrambling magician known as Johnny Football. The former Texas A&M star fell in the first round before Cleveland traded up to take him with the No. 22 overall pick. So far, Manziel has kept his head buried in his playbook. "Johnny has done a good job of being a rookie, keeping his mouth shut,&quuot; Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas said. Hockey Jerseys China. "Rookies are supposed to be seen and not heard, which is what hes done." Hoyer waited four seasons for his chance to start. After spending three years in New England as Tom Bradys backup, he made one start in Arizona before he bounced around and signed as a free agent with Cleveland last May. Hoyer was prepared for the Browns to draft a quarterback. He never expected to be handed anything, and not once did he consider asking for a trade. "No, never," he said. "I knew, even going back to last summer, that this was the place that I wanted to be, and it ended up working out and I got back here, and then I got a chance to play. This is my hometown. This is where my familys from. This is where I want to make a difference. Ill never shy away from competition, and its something I had prepared myself for." Hoyer and Manziel each had good moments during the nearly two-hour workout, which Pettine kept open to the media after limiting access for last weeks rookie minicamp. Hoyer, wearing a knee brace but moving without any problems, made the days best pass, completing a long touchdown to wide receiver Conner Vernon. Manziels final pass got batted down, but he showed some of the moves that made him a household name. Still, hes got work to do. "Its just like any other rookie, that hes just inconsistent," Pettine said. "A lot of its the mental part of it. Hes more worrying about getting the formation right, making sure the motions correct and hes got the cadence. Then hes got to worry about where guys are. Once all that stuff becomes second nature a little bit, hell be a lot more comfortable. "He flashed some things that made him kind of who he is, the ability to make plays on his feet." NOTES: Pro Bowl WR Josh Gordon practiced as he awaits a possible league suspension. Gordon declined comment. ... WR Miles Austin said he called former Browns QB Bernie Kosar to ask for permission to wear No. 19. "I never wanted to step on anyones toes," Austin said. "I thought it was the right thing to do." ... Pettine would not discuss injuries to several players, including starting DT Ahtyba Rubin, who was not on the field. ... OG Garrett Gilkey exchanged a few punches with rookie DT Calvin Barnett, whose helmet was ripped off during the fracas. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz