Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.03.2019 07:45
LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second care Antworten

LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second career Crystal Globe. Superstar Shoes Sale Australia . Thompson, who won Olympic gold last month at the Sochi Games, edged Fanny Smith of Switzerland to win the final World Cup of the season and the overall title. "Once I was in the gate I was in my zone and comfortable," Thompson said on a conference call. "I just focused on what I needed to do. I think thats the way to do it." The Canadian entered the competition with a slim five-point lead on Smith in the World Cup overall standings. Thompson fell behind her main rival in the final before executing a dramatic pass to move in front to stay. "I knew that everything came down to that last run down the course so it was pretty intense, especially being behind out of the gate and having to make that pass," Thompson said. "It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me in a long while on the skicross course. "It was really great for me to make that pass. Its not very fun skiing behind people. I like skiing in front." Smith settled for silver and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., won bronze. Calgarys Brady Leman won bronze in the mens race. Jean Frederic Chapuis of France won gold and Austrias Christoph Wahrstoetter took the silver. "I think I made more finals than any other guy this year," Leman said. "They didnt really go my way and I didnt have my best skiing when I made it to the medal rounds and when it really counts. I know Im there and I know Ive been super-competitive every week this year which is good because thats something that Ive struggled with in the past. "But you always want more so I know what Ive got to focus on this summer at least anyway." Leman reached the final at the Olympics but just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in the womens final at Sochi with teammate Kelsey Serwa. "The main goal this year was the Olympics and once I realized that goal I had to refocus and think about the Globe," said Thompson. "In the final (Sunday) I needed to be patient. I waited for the right moment (to pass) and it happened to be near the end. "I nailed the big super-G turn and I was able to move past her." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., became the first Canadian to win a skicross Crystal Globe in 2012. The 21-year-old won this seasons overall title with 755 points. "Im just really happy that I could realize all my goals and not really disappoint myself," she said. Smith was second with 730 points and Ophelie David of France was third with 572 points. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens Crystal Globe with 494 points. Andreas Matt of Austria was second with 482 points and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker was third with 399 points. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was leading the World Cup rankings when he was injured during the qualification round at the last World Cup stop in Are, Sweden. He missed his last three races and settled for sixth overall. Switzerland won the Nations Cup for the second straight year with 2,261 points. Canada was second with 2,154 points. Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. Buy Adidas Superstar Australia . - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to meet with Richie Incognito to determine if one of the central figures in the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal can help their struggling offensive line. http://www.superstaraustraliacheap.com/ . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.Kenny Dalglish says Scotland should not put extra pressure on themselves ahead of their clash with Lithuania and does not think it is a must-win match. Gordon Strachans side go into their first Hampden World Cup qualifier on the back of a 5-1 away win against Malta, while Lithuania were held to a draw by Slovenia.Scotland cannot afford many slip-ups if they are to win a group containing England and second seeds Slovakia but Dalglish feels Strachan was right to dismiss suggestions they had to beat Saturdays visitors. Kenny Dalglish says the Lithuania match is not must-win for Scotland If we get a good result on Saturday it sets us on our way, Dalglish said. People are saying its a must-win, [but] its two games into the qualifying section. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Its important that you win, its important you get as many points as you possibly can early doors, but I wouldnt say its that desperate at the moment. If you go into the game and everybody is together, you are 100 per cent committed, you have a much better chance of being successful. Michael O’Neill & Neil McCann join David Tanner to preview the upcoming World Cup qualifiers for Scotland and Northern Ireland He added: I dont see why we should be putting ourselves under pressure. Adidas Superstar Australia Cheap. Lithuania have had a home game and come away with one point. So they are a wee bit under duress as well, arent they? They will have expectations.They have been here a couple of times in recent years and always appear to be big, strong and quite well organised, maybe a little bit more defensive than what you would like. Its going to be a difficult game to break them down but just be patient, and if we get a fluke, if we get an own goal that gets us through 1-0, fine, well have it.Dalglish is confident Scotland can build on the positives of their ultimately disappointing Euro 2016 qualifying push and says Strachan is the man to lead the national team forward. Scotlands Chris Martin scores his sides second goal against Malta Continuity always helps if the guy in charge is the right guy, and wee Gordon is the right guy, the 65-year-old said.When you consider where we were when he came in and just missing out on qualification last year. Nobody wants to miss out on qualification but thats a lot closer than what we have been getting. Gordon Strachans Scotland side take on Lithuania at Hampden Hes the right person and he can be proud of the advancements made in the Scotland squad since hes been in charge.Watch Scotland v Lithuania, live on Sky Sports 2 HD, on Saturday, October 8 from 7pm. Also See: Scots Women forfeit qualifier Wallace back in Scotland squad Gemmill: Burke the benchmark Live on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz