Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.03.2019 07:06
NEW HAVEN, Conn. [url=http://www.wholesalevansaustralia.com/]Vans Shoes Clearance Sale[/url] . -- Simona Halep says her dream is Antworten

NEW HAVEN, Conn. Vans Shoes Clearance Sale . -- Simona Halep says her dream is to someday become a top-10 tennis player, and she is doing her part this summer to help make that happen. Halep beat Caroline Wozniacki 6-2, 7-5 on Friday night to reach the New Haven Open final. The 21-year-old Romanian will be seeking her fourth title after winning three times on the WTA Tour since June. "I have big confidence in me now," she said. She will face defending champion Petra Kvitova. The Czech star beat countrywoman Klara Zakopalova 6-0, 6-1 for her eighth consecutive match victory in New Haven. Halep, currently ranked 23rd, is now 28-5 in her last 33 matches (30-5 counting qualifying matches). It is a string that began in Rome in May when she was ranked 64th in the world and made the semifinals. She expects her rank to rise to 21 on Monday. "Ill try to do my best to get in top 20, because its first step," she said. "Its very hard, I know, but I have to keep going my hard work and to try to be in top 20 as soon as possible. "Its my dream." Halep got the first of her six services breaks in the first game of the match, and appeared to be in complete control when she broke the Danish star again to open the second set. But Wozniacki kept fighting. She broke back, and did it again after dropping her serve to Halep in the sets fifth game. Halep kept the pressure on and broke again to take a 6-5 lead, using a bit of luck. The 21-year-old mishit a return that floated high and into the middle of the court. But Wozniacki hit what appeared to be an easy overhead smash well wide. "I dont know how I missed that by like a mile," she said. "It was a pretty crucial point as well, so pretty disappointing there." Wozniacki saved two match points to get to deuce on Haleps final serve, but the Romanian put a backhand cross court for a winner to take the match. The loss was just the second for Wozniacki in 25 career matches in New Haven, where she is a four-time champion. Her only other defeat came a year ago when she was forced to retire from the semifinals because of a knee injury. "Its a very like empty feeling in a way, because Ive been so used to winning here and I love winning," she said. Halep won her three titles in Europe, two on clay and another on grass. Her best previous showing in the U.S. Open series was in Cincinnati, where she was eliminated in the quarterfinals last week. "But now Im playing really good on hard (courts), too," she said. "So I dont know which one is my favourite. I like all the surfaces now." Kvitova, who had fought through three, three-set matches en route to her semifinal, dominated Zakopalova in a meeting that lasted only 50 minutes. "I played my game, finally today," she said. "I played aggressively. I can improve my serve. I had some double faults again, so I can still improve." That might be hard for Zakopalova to believe. Kvitova won 53 of the 76 points in the match. Zakopalova earned only three points in the second set before holding serve and closing to 5-1 with her only game win. She finished with 10 points in the set. Kvitova ended things on her serve, striking an ace on the final point. "She just played fantastic tennis today without any mistakes," Zakopalova said. "I think everything was working for her, so I have to just congratulate her, wish her good luck because she was the better player today, for sure." Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon champion, has never won the same tournament in consecutive years. She would like to add that feat to an already impressive resume. "I have one more new motivation then," she said. Wholesale Vans Australia . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. Vans Shoes Australia Sale . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. http://www.wholesalevansaustralia.com/ . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- J.T. Realmuto had three RBIs in his major league debut, Marcell Ozuna homered and drove in four runs, and the Miami Marlins handed Tampa Bay its 10th consecutive loss by beating the Rays 11-6 on Thursday. Realmuto drove in two runs on his first big league hit, a fourth-inning single, and added a sixth-inning RBI single. Ozunas two-run homer put Miami up 11-6 in the ninth. Giancarlo Stanton hit his 17th home run, a two-run shot during a three-run seventh that made it 9-5. The Marlins beat the Rays for the fourth straight time in a home-and-home interleague series. Kevin Kiermaier and Ben Zobrist homered for the Rays, who matched the longest skid in the majors this season. Boston dropped 10 straight from May 15-25, with Tampa Bay handing them the last three losses in the streak. The Rays havent won since. Tampa Bay has the majors worst record at 23-38 and are 14 games behind AL East-leading Toronto. Marlins infielder Justin Bour also made his major league debut as the designated hitter and had an infield single during the fourth for his first hit. He picked up his first RBI with a single in the seventh. Miami manager Mike Redmond was ejected by first base umpire Bill Miller for arguing after Desmond Jennings RBI double down the first-base line ggot the Rays within 9-6 in the seventh. Cheap Vans Australia. Jacob Turner (2-3) allowed five runs and eight hits over 5 1-3 innings for Miami. A three-run sixth gave the Marlins a 6-3 lead. Casey McGehee ended starter Jake Odorizzis day with a leadoff double. Jake McGee (2-1) entered and allowed RBI singles to Ozuna and Realmuto. Matt Joyce had an RBI triple and pinch-hitter Jerry Sands hit a run-scoring single that cut the Rays deficit to 6-5 later in the sixth. Sands hit ended a stretch that saw Tampa Bay go 0 for 34 with runners in scoring position. Ozuna hit an RBI single and Realmuto had his two-run single to help the Marlins take a 3-1 lead in the fourth. Odorizzi gave up four runs and seven hits in five-plus innings. Tampa Bay pulled even at 3 on fifth-inning solo homers by Kiermaier and Zobrist. James Loney put the Rays ahead 1-0 on a sacrifice fly in the first. NOTES: The Rays held a moment of silence for team senior adviser Don Zimmer, who died Wednesday night at the age of 83. ... Tampa Bay C Ryan Hanigan (right hamstring tightness) ran the bases and could start a minor league rehab assignment Saturday. ... Marlins SS Rafael Furcal (left hamstring strain) moved his rehab assignment from Single-A Jupiter to Double-A Jacksonville. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz