Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

19.03.2019 06:59
Colts' Quenton Nelson is putting together a highlight-re Antworten

Quenton Nelson is so good https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Margus-Hunt-Jersey , he’s making offensive line highlights coolThe el rookie season.Two positions considered to be the most replaceable in the NFL are now filled with two irreplaceable Colts players – The AthleticColts GM Chris Ballard took a big risk by taking players at positions long thought to be at the bottom of the totem pole and it has paid off in a major way.How Chris Ballard remade the Colts in 24 monthsHe's turned over 81 percent of the roster, drafted nine starters and has the Colts on the brink.Colts Have Necessary Blueprint Elements To Upset Chiefs | 1070 the FanDo the Colts have the blueprint to upset the AFC’s No. 1 seeded Chiefs on Saturday afternoon at Arrowhead Stadium?Why The Chiefs' Offense Poses Such A Unique Challenge To ColtsThe Indianapolis Colts' defense faces its toughest test of the year this weekend when it takes on Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs' offense in the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs.Dontrelle Inman found right time, right place with Colts | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – It’s about being in – or waiting for – the right time and the right place. So Dontrelle Inman waited. And waited. And waited some more.Come to Papa: How new dad Eric Ebron handled the craziest 48 hours of his life – The AthleticWhat happens when your wife lives in another city and is giving birth days before your playoff game?Colts Head Outdoors To Begin Chiefs PreparationsThe Indianapolis Colts on Wednesday went outdoors to start their on-field preparations for Saturday’s Divisional Round matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Who did the Colts have available for today’s practice?Colts Place Safety Mike Mitchell On IR; Bring Back Rolan Milligan To Active RosterThe Indianapolis Colts today announced they have placed safety Mike Mitchell on injured reserve, and promoted safety Rolan Milligan to the active roster from the practice squad.Indianapolis Colts safety Mike Mitchell placed on injured reserve | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The Indianapolis Colts have placed safety Mike Mitchell on injured reserve, ending his season. The Colts also elevated Rolan Milligan to the 53-man roster from the practice squad and signed defensive end Anthony Winbush to the practice squad in corresponding moves.Colts Notebook: Mike Mitchell Goes On Injured Reserve | 1070 the FanThe Colts placed veteran safety Mike Mitchell on injured reserve Wednesday morning. How will they try to replace Mitchell?‘We knew he would excel’: Frank Reich’s Bills brothers are rooting for him, even though they couldn’t get him to Buffalo – The AthleticThe Bills didn't listen to their former players who pitched Reich for the coaching vacancy in 2015 Peyton Manning Jersey , and now the Colts are reaping the benefits.How Patrick Mahomes landed with the Chiefs - The Washington PostAt 23, the presumptive MVP is perhaps the most valuable asset in pro football. Here's how the Chiefs acquired him -- and kept him away from other pursuers.COLTS MEDIA INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Adam Vinatieri celebrated one major milestone Sunday by becoming the NFL’s career field goal leader.He would have preferred doing it by adding to his league record for victories.The 23-year veteran made the record-breaking 566th field goal with 2 seconds left in the first half and No. 567 on a 44-yarder in overtime to give the Indianapolis Colts a 34-31 lead before watching Ka’imi Fairbairn make two more field goals to give Houston a 37-34 victory.“It’s more fun when you get a win that’s for sure. But it’s a good record, a fun record, just would have been nice on a win,” he said.“I think I’ll probably think about it more when I’m done and gone. I was thinking about it when guys were congratulating me during the game, and it just kind of hit me just like that that’s more than anybody’s ever done.”The previous record of 565 belonged to Hall of Famer Morten Andersen, who played high school football at Indianapolis Ben Davis.Vinatieri tied the record by making three kicks in last week’s wet loss at Philadelphia before breaking the record on a bright, sunny day on his home turf.Had he not gotten the chance Sunday Al Woods Color Rush Jersey , Vinatieri’s next chance would have come Thursday at New England, where he started his career in 1996.But the 45-year-old kicker, the oldest player in the league, kept that story line off the books by making the medium-range field goal to get the Colts within 21-10. Afterward, Vinatieri’s teammates wanted to celebrate more than the new career leader did.“I heard the crowd a little more than usual. I think every one of my teammates came up to me, we were down at the time and was kind of like, ‘We’re down let’s go win this game,'” he said. “Wish I had one more opportunity https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Erik-Swoope-Jersey , I guess.”Vinatieri needs to get used to these sorts of days given the charts he’s still climbing.The South Dakota State alum played in his 341st game, breaking a tie with Hall of Famer George Blanda to move into fourth. If he plays in all 12 remaining games, he will pass Jeff Feagles (343) and tie Gary Anderson (353) for second all time.His next field goal attempt will surpass Anderson (672) for No. 2 all time.And Vinatieri has moved within 26 points of breaking Andersen’s career scoring record of 2,544. Vinatieri has said he also hopes to break that record at Lucas Oil Stadium. He is the only player on Indy’s roster who played on opening night of the stadium in 2008.What Vinatieri, dubbed the best clutch kicker in league history, does best is win.He’s participated in a league-record 226 regular-season victories, owns four Super Bowl rings, has played on six AFC championship teams and is the NFL’s career scoring leader in postseason games (234 points).His most memorable kicks do not count in the official league records.He made the decisive field goals in the final minutes to give New England two Super Bowl wins and two field goals in the infamous “Snow Bowl” Malik Hooker Jersey , or “Tuck Rule Game”, to help the Patriots beat Oakland in overtime and start the run to the franchise’s first Super Bowl crown.But he would have liked to win this one.“It’s weird, you know, you come off a loss and it doesn’t feel quite the same way,” Vinatieri said. “I’m sure I’ll look back at in years to come and it will be pretty special.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz