Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.03.2019 07:20
LOS ANGELES -- The off-season party is in full swing for the Los Angeles Kings. [url=http://www.airmax1schweiz.ch/]Air Max 1 Dam Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The off-season party is in full swing for the Los Angeles Kings. Air Max 1 Dames . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons. A raucous contingent of fans lined Figueroa Street as the Kings rode nine double-decker buses and a flatbed truck about one mile to Staples Center. They showed off the Cup, the Campbell Cup and Justin Williams Conn Smythe Trophy while confetti flew and fans gave a nonstop standing ovation to the champions. The team gathered at the arena for a sold-out rally celebrating the second championship in Kings history. Los Angeles didnt win a title in its first 43 seasons before winning twice in the last three. The Kings wrapped up the Cup with Alec Martinezs double-overtime goal on Friday night, beating the New York Rangers 3-2 to end the finals in five games. They had to win three consecutive seven-game series to reach the finals, emerging from the tough Western Conference with an overtime victory over Chicago. Los Angeles has won 10 playoff series while playing 64 post-season games over the past three seasons. "Its been a pretty incredible experience these last few years," said Martinez, who also scored the overtime goal that eliminated Chicago. "Its just as good as the first time. Maybe even better." The rally crowd wildly cheered Martinez, two-time champion coach Darryl Sutter and forward Marian Gaborik, the late-season acquisition who scored 14 goals in the playoffs. Gaborik is an unrestricted free agent this summer. Air Max 1 Günstig . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Air Max 1 Herren Schweiz . The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. http://www.airmax1schweiz.ch/ . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries.AGADIR, Morocco -- Alejandro Canizares of Spain extended his lead to six strokes in the third round of the Trophee Hassan II after shooting a 3-under 69 on Saturday. Leading since the first round, Canizares made four birdies and a bogey. Hes at 17-under 199 heading into the final round. Seve Benson of England remained in second place despite carding a 74. He holed four birdies to offset three bogeys and a triple bogey. Robert-Jan Derksen of the Netherlands climbed to third, one stroke behind Benson, by firing a bogey-free 67. "It was tough today, especially on the front nine. The pins were difficult to get close to and some even difficult to two-putt," Canizares said. "My idea was to get to 20 under, thatt was my focus. Air Max 1 Günstig Schweiz. I was trying to look forward all the time, not behind me." Canizares won his only European Tour title at the Russian Open in 2006. He tied for fifth at the Qatar Masters in January. Benson dropped three shots on the 12th hole by finding a bunker off the tee before sending his recovery shot into the water. "I struggled just to get the ball pin-high," Benson said. "I was happy with the way I came back with five or six holes to go, so there are positives going into tomorrow." The 2011 winner David Horsey of England (72) shared fourth at 208 with compatriot Paul Waring (67), Shiv Kapur of India (67), Robert Karlsson (70) and Magnus Carlsson (72) of Sweden. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz