Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zhangzk Offline

20.03.2019 08:07
http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com Antworten

The 5-7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be hosting the 10-2 New Orleans Saints this Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Since the Buccaneers beat the Saints in week one Authentic Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , both teams have went in opposite directions. In no way am I a professional gambler and in no way am I telling you to put your money with what I predict. This is really just for fun and something we here at Bucs Nation thought the readers would enjoy after sports gambling was legalized. This is by far my favorite article to write throughout the week.For those that don’t know sports gambling, I will quickly go over the three main bets that are often placed. Also, the lines could always change and the website you use, could be different from mine. Betting with the spread: The Saints opened this game as 10 point favorites on the road after getting outplayed by the Dallas Cowboys. Currently, the spread has come down to -8 in favor of the Saints. If you were to take the Saints at -8, they would need to win by 9 points in order for you to cash. The Buccaneers could lose by 7 points and you would win if you took them. If the game ends in a Saints win by 8, everyone pushes. All odds are -110 when betting with the spread. You would need to risk $110 to win $100.Money line bets: The Buccaneers opened up as +320 odds to win this game outright and they remain there. The Saints currently sit at -380 after opening up at -390. Steep prices. You’d need to risk $380 on the Saints just to win $100, but a $100 dollar bet on the Buccaneers would pocket you $320 if they win. Over/Under bets: Again, no matter what way you pick, the odds in this case are -110. Vegas sports books currently have the over under at 55 陆total points scored. If you take the over, the Bucs and Saints must combined to score 56 points in order for you to win. Obviously Youth Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , 54 points or under would result in a win if you go that route. Also, the over/under opened at 57 陆 , so professional gamblers have been hammering the under. If you took the Buccaneers ML pick, you cashed nicely last week. The over did not hit, but better to be 1-1 then 0-2. Currently, we are 12-12 on the season.Things to consider: New Orleans is 10-1 straight up in their last 11 games. New Orleans is also 9-1 with the spread in their last 10 games. The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the last five games Tampa Bay has played at home. The Buccaneers are also 4-1 ATS in their last five games played at home against the Saints. My picks: 7 point teaser. A teaser allows you to adjust the spread in the game. Give me the Buccaneers at +14 and the Over 50. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (5-11)New faces: DE Jason Pierre-Paul, DT Beau Allen, DE Vinny Curry, DT Vita Vea, RB Ronald Jones, C Ryan Jensen http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-vita-vea-jersey , DT Mitch Unrein, K Chandler Catanzaro.Key losses: RB Doug Martin, DE Robert Ayers, Jr., G J.R. Sweezy, DT Chris Baker, DT Clinton McDonald, S T.J. Ward.Strengths: QB Jameis Winston will miss first three games while serving suspension for violating NFL's personal conduct policy. At least Ryan Fitzgerald is experienced backup and familiar with offense. Talented receiver corps includes Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson, Chris Jackson and Adam Humphries, in addition to TEs Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard. Ranked fifth in passing offense in 2017 while winning five games and missing playoffs for 10th consecutive season. Defensive line anchored by Pro Bowl tackle Gerald McCoy should be better after offseason acquisition of DEs Pierre-Paul and Curry (free agency) Carlton Davis Jersey , as well as DTs Allen, Unrein and first-round draft pick Vea.Weaknesses: Anemic pass rush produced league-worst 22 sacks in 2017. Also ranked last in passing yards allowed, 22nd in points allowed and 31st in total defense. Offensive line is unsettled at best, with injuries forcing three projected starters to miss significant portion of training camp. Running game remains question mark, despite upgrading line with signing of C Ryan Jensen in free agency and drafting of RB Ronald Jones II. RB Peyton Barber had solid preseason, maintaining edge over Jones for starting role. Hope is rookie will make difference with running and pass-catching skills. Thin secondary bolstered by drafting of Carlton Davis III and M.J. Stewart, though success could hinge on CB Brent Grimes remaining productive at age 35, and CB Vernon Hargreaves III rebounding from disappointing 2017.Fantasy Players To Watch: Evans. Winston's favorite target, one of three players in NFL history to begin career with four consecutive seasons with 1,000-plus yards receiving, joining A.J. Green and Hall of Famer Randy Moss. Has 13 100-yard games and scored 32 touchdowns since entering league in 2014.Vegas Says: Super Bowl 125-1. Over/under wins 6 1/2.Expectations: Chances of making playoffs took hit when NFL concluded eight-month investigation by suspending Winston for touching female Uber driver inappropriately during ride in 2016. Fourth-year QB will miss season opener at New Orleans Authentic Mike Evans Jersey , as well as home games against Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Fitzpatrick, entering 14th season, will fill in, but 0-3 start would be difficult to overcome, even if Pierre-Paul and Curry rejuvenate pass rush. With Winston's salary due to increase from $705,000 to $20.9 million in 2019, there's pressure on 24-year-old 鈥?on and off field 鈥?to demonstrate franchise can count on him moving forward. Bucs lost 10 of 13 after 2-1 start in 2017. Another year with double-digit losses will place coach Dirk Koetter's job in jeopardy, too.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz