Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
hongwei28 Offline

20.03.2019 09:57
www.chargerscheapshops.com Antworten

BFTB Roundtable: Which Defensive Player Will You Be Watching Against The Seahawks? After the “starters” were done for the night against Arizona http://www.chargerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-darius-philon-jersey , the backups played phenomenally and guys like Kyzir White and Uchenna Nwosu look like they belonged with the first-team.Jatavis had a nice play or two and looks a bit like his old self. Perryman was ok and I think a number of other defensive playmakers may have just been playing while also trying no not to get hurt.Against a Seattle offense that doesn’t have much going for it other than Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin, I expect the defense to have a better time this week to start the game. After there first drive or two, I’d like to see a repeat performance from the back-ups to really hammer home the fact that this team is deeper than people think.Let’s take a look at which defenders the staff will be watching closely tonight.Richard Wade: I want to see if Nwosu can continue performing at the same level he did in week 1. That first game was impressive, but it remains to be seen if he can be consistent from week to week. The Seahawks offensive line is pretty bad, so he needs to be able to take advantage of that matchup.Jamie Hoyle: I’ll be watching Steven Richardson. The undrafted free agent defensive tackle was arguably the team’s second best interior lineman against the Cardinals, recording a pressure and three tackles while consistently pushing the pocket. He also made a couple nice effort plays against screen passes. I’d like to see him get some time with the second team and I’ll be looking to see how he holds up against the run in the middle of that line. The team will need him during Liuget’s suspension, so now is the time to get him ready to play.Matthew Stanley: I’ll be focusing on the interior DL. The young LB’s looked good last week, as did the secondary for the most part, though there weren’t many opportunities where they got challenged. That interior DL looked bad though, and someone in that group needs to step up, especially since 3rd round pick Justin Jones is still hurt.Ruben Gonzalez: My eyes will be on Denzel Perryman. As the veteran of the LB group Desmond King Jersey , he should be heading into his prime years, yet last game didn’t show me that he was where I would think he should be. Everybody has those meh games, and im sure all its gonna take is a couple boom tackles and I’m back on the wagon, but with the LB group infused with some fresh hungry faces, it would be nice for him to prove his Alpha-ness.Jamie Sewell: On defense, I’m looking for Kyzir White and Uchenna Nwosu. They both had good debuts last week, and it’ll be interesting to see how they can follow that this time round.(Side Note: Kyzir White is Questionable for tonight’s game)Garrett Sisti: I really want to see Derwin James cut it loose a little bit. He did fine vs. the Cards but he really seemed to be thinking a lot out there and that’s not the Derwin we saw in college. With a full work week I hope Derwin is a little more comfortable and he gets after it against the Seahawks.Michael Peterson: I will be watching the interior of the defensive line and how well everyone plays the run. The beginning of the Cardinals game was embarrassing after an entire offseason where a main focus of the defense was to get better at stopping the run. Mebane looks old and washed and Philon doesn’t look much better than Liuget so far. I hope Steven Richardson continues his stellar play as it is much needed, at the moment.Top 5 2019 Draft Prospects from California Schools The state of California is home to a handful of universities that always seem to have one or two teams each year in the national spotlight. This past year, Stanford running back Bryce Love was the Heisman runner-up. Two of the top three quarterbacks in the 2018 NFL Draft also hailed from the west coast in Sam Darnold (USC) and Josh Rosen (UCLA).There is always a plethora of talent in the Chargers’ backyard, something we’ve seen the team take advantage of recently with the selection of former-Trojan Uchenna Nwosu in this year’s second round.Below I’ve listed my top-5 NFL Draft prospect from the state of California in order to give you all some names to jot down prior to the 2018 college football season.RB Bryce Love - Stanford- 5’10 196 poundsJohn Hefti-USA TODAY SportsLove found himself joining the “Stanford-Heisman Runner-Up Club” with notable alumni Andrew Luck, Christian McCafferey Cheap Joey Bosa Jersey , and Toby Gerhart. However, without a lower-body injury towards the end of the season, Love may have ran away with the award over Baker Mayfield.Love finished second in the nation with 2,118 rushing yards and 162.9 yards per game. His 19 rushing touchdowns were fifth-best while his 8.05 ypc were fourth best among FBS backs.A unanimous All-American, Love also took home the Doak Walker Award for the nation’s top running back and was named the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year.After the 2018 season comes and goes, the more important question will not be what round Love goes in but will the prolific running back choose football over his dream of being a doctor?OG Nate Herbig - Stanford - 6’4 350 poundsSergio Estrada-USA TODAY SportsI affectionately refer to Herbig as “The Hawaiian Hogmolly” because he is one HUGE piggy. At a svelte 350 pounds, Herbig is a load to move and an absolute pain in the rear end to try and get past.Herbig saw significant playing time as a true freshman in Palo Alto. He suited up in all 13 games while earning six starts at the left guard position, en route to being named an ESPN Freshman All-American. As a sophomore, he solidified his starting job and started all 13 games. He was unsurprisingly selected to the All-Pac-12 First Team.Heading into 2018, the Hawaii-native is a Preseason First-Team All-American by Phil Steele and will play an integral part in Bryce Love’s campaign for the Heisman Trophy.TE Kaden Smith - Stanford - 6’5 253 poundsJohn Hefti-USA TODAY SportsSmith is a former 4-star recruit from Marcus (Texas) that was rated the second-best tight end in the country by ESPN. After taking a redshirt year in 2016, Smith was an efficient option in the passing game as he had to split reps with Dalton Shultz Womens Michael Schofield Jersey , who is now a member of the Dallas Cowboys.In 14 games this past year, Smith hauled in 23 catches for 414 yards and five touchdowns. With the departure of Shultz, Smith is expected to take a prominent role in the passing game as he looks to establish himself as the next great Cardinal tight end. Expectations will be high as Smith was recently named a Preseason Third-Team All-American by Athlon Sports.OLB Porter Gustin - USC - 6’5 255 poundsMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsAfter leading the Trojans in tackles during the 2016 season, Gustin’s junior season was cut short after four games following a toe injury suffered in the second game of the season. In those four games, Gustin was still able to collect 16 tackles and three sacks before he needed to shut things down.When healthy, Gustin is the top pass-rusher on USC’s roster and one of the best in the entire Pac-12. As a former five-star recruit out of high school, expect Gustin to wreak havoc as one of the most “freaky” athletes in college football.LB Cameron Smith - USC - 6’2 250 poundsMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsSmith is the prototypical linebacker that all NFL teams should covet in the present day.Not just seen as a tackling machine, Smith makes plays all over the field in every possible aspect.In 9 starts as a true freshman, Smith stuffed the stat sheet as he collected 78 tackles, a sack, a fumble recovery Youth Casey Hayward Jersey , six passes defended, and three interceptions (one for a touchdown). As a sophomore, Smith upped his overall game as he increased his total tackles to 83 to go along with 7 tackles-for-loss, another sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, and four passes defended. He was named a Second-Team All-Pac-12 selection for his efforts.In 2017, Smith kept the production arrow pointing up as he totaled 112 tackles, 11 tackles-for-loss, and four passes defended en route to being named a Third-Team All-American. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz