Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

29.03.2019 07:06
WE HAVE A TITANS INJURY REPORT Antworten

Week 1 is here Marcus Mariota Jersey , and that means the Titans are required to release an injury report. On that injury report they are required to list the body part that is injured. It is a brand new day!We have confirmation of the Paul Kuharsky report that Rashaan Evans has been suffering from a hamstring injury. So the people that have been calling him soft because he exited practice with “heat related issues” can be put at ease.The report states that Jack Conklin, Harold Landry and Derrick Morgan were all limited in practice today. I think Conklin and Morgan are long-shots to play, but I am starting to believe that Landry has a chance to be out there. It might be on a limited basis, but they are going to need anything they can get from him with the numbers being so thin.The only Titan that didn’t practice today was Kendrick Lewis with an apparent foot injury. Matt LaFleur shockingly was hired by the Green Bay Packers to be their next Head Coach. I say shockingly because he was terrible in his first year as the Titans OC. I believe Matt LaFleur was not good in his first year, and I also think it is bad for the Titans to lose him. Having continuity for Marcus is huge and he is now on his 4th OC in 5 years. That’s a recipe that spells disaster for almost all QBs that have to face this challenge. The next OC hire will be vital for not only the future of Marcus Mariota Jonnu Smith Jersey , who will enter the dreaded “make or break season” in 2019, but also for Mike Vrabel and JRob.In more positive news, Corey Davis grew in 2018 as a player and as a leader. Jim Wyatt answers questions on the offensive line and how it will change in 2019. Sidenote: Trevor Lawrence put on a show against a terrific Bama defense. Get that guy to be your QB, he’ll win some Super Bowls.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz