Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zxlbxj1 Offline

14.07.2018 11:00
Stamkos scored 14 goals and 23 Antworten

Pep Guardiola will shake Jose Mourinhos hand on Monday, even though the two managers have rarely agreed on anything. Guardiola and Mourinho will be the centre of attention when Manchester United play Manchester City in Beijing in the International Champions Cup (kick-off 12.30pm BST). International Champions Cup on Sky Whos playing when and where and how to watch It will be the first time the managers have faced each other in four years and Guardiola says his relationship with the Portuguese coach will not be an issue. When asked if he would shake Mourinhos hand, Guardiola said: Of course, were polite guys. Why not? Why wouldnt I shake hands? Guardiola speaks to the media ahead of Manchester Citys International Champions Cup against Man Utd on Monday The rivalry between the two managers dates back to 2009, when Guardiola was at Barcelona and Mourinho was managing Inter Milan. They have since clashed on several occasions, with Mourinho often portrayed as the aggressor.There is little at stake on Monday in China though because the game is only a friendly and according to Guardiola, it will be played in the right spirit - on and off the pitch. Pep v Jose Mourinho and Guardiola rivalry thrills Alonso He [Mourinho] wants to win, I want to win, the Spaniard added. But it is a friendly game, a really friendly game.United and City finished level on points in the Premier League last season, but City pipped their fierce rivals to a place in the Champions League thanks to their superior goal difference. Highlights of Man Utds 4-1 International Champions Cup defeat by Borussia Dortmund on Friday Both teams appointed new managers in the summer and Guardiola believes United will improve under their new boss - although he did not refer to his rival by his name. Guardiola thinks his rivalry with Mourinho has made him a better coach I am pretty sure they will be stronger than last year, he said. With this manager and the good players they already had, they will be a good team.The two managers have faced each other 16 times, with Guardiola winning seven and Mourinho winning three. When it comes to trophies, Mourinho has the edge, leading his rival 22-21. Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph says Guardiola has already made an impact at the club Follow Man Utd v Man City on Monday on skysports.com and Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps. Also See: Pepe /Jose rivalry thrills Alonso Pep loses on Bayern return International Champions Cup guide Which PL manager are you? Tampa Bay Lightning forward Steven Stamkos continued towards his potential return on Friday, taking part in practice drills with light contact. While the 23-year-olds progress had some teammates saying he was looking pretty good, Stamkos offered a more tempered approach to his return. "I dont feel where I need to be in order to play a game yet, but its getting there," he told reporters after practice at the Bell Centre in Montreal. "Its nice to hear that the guys are saying that. Today I was in the corners a little more and getting bumped around (but) by no means was it full contact." Stamkos fractured the tibia in his right leg in a Nov. 11 game against the Boston Bruins and underwent surgery the following day. He returned to practice earlier than expected, leading each days progress to be closely monitored by Lightning fans as well as Canadians. Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman named Stamkos to Canadas 25-man roster for the coming Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, but with Canadas first game just two weeks away, the clock is ticking on his hopes to be healthy in time. "You just have to listen to your body," Stamkos said. "Were talking a lot about the Olympics and my goal is to try to be ready for those Games, but your body doesnt lie. If youre doing certainn movements and you feel pain then thats an indicator that maybe its not quite ready.dddddddddddd. "It is tough mentally as well, going in there knowing that youre a little hesitant in certain areas. Ive said that before that thats what you dont want so you just try to overcome that as you progress and you take more contact in practice and hopefully that goes away." Stamkos scored 14 goals and 23 points in 17 for the Lightning this season prior to his injury. However, opportunities to get into game action before the Olympics are dwindling for the sniper. The Lightning have four games remaining before the NHL goes on break for the Games with the teams final game coming Feb. 8 against the Detroit Red Wings. While the Brampton, Ontario native wouldnt commit to a timeline, he acknowledged his progress thus far and expressed hope for it to continue over the next two weeks. "It has gotten better," he said. "Theres less and less pain every time I get on the ice but there is still a little discomfort. "Im hoping in the next week and a half, two weeks, that that feels a lot better and I can do certain movements without having that pain or at least with some pain thats manageable. Right now its still a little sharp in certain areas so thats what Im trying to improve." Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz