Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

20.04.2019 04:20
2.8 goals per game with a .896 save percentage.Sharks Injuries: Erik Karlsson: out (lower body), Radim Simek: out (lower body).P Antworten

Nashville Predators (40-27-5 Seth Griffith Jersey Womens , second in the Central Division) vs. San Jose Sharks (43-20-8, second in the Pacific Division)San Jose, California; Saturday, 10:30 p.m. EDTBOTTOM LINE: The San Jose Sharks and the Nashville Predators will play at SAP Center at San Jose in a matchup of two of the top teams in the Western Conference. San Jose is second in the conference and Nashville is fourth in conference play.The Sharks are 29-8-3 against Western Conference opponents. San Jose is second in the NHL recording 9.9 points per game, averaging 3.6 goals and 6.3 assists.The Predators have gone 18-14-4 away from home. Nashville has given up 43 power-play goals Jack Roslovic Jersey Womens , killing 80.6 percent of opponent chances. In their last meeting on Nov. 13, San Jose won 5-4. Marcus Sorensen recorded a team-high two assists for the Sharks in the victory.TOP PERFORMERS: Brent Burns has recorded 73 total points while scoring 13 goals and adding 60 assists for the Sharks. Timo Meier has totaled five goals and three assists over the last 10 games for San Jose.LAST 10 GAMES: Predators: 5-5-0, averaging 2.1 goals, 3.5 assists, 3.9 penalties and 8.9 penalty minutes while giving up 2.6 goals per game with a .908 save percentage.Sharks: 7-3-0 Scott Mayfield Jersey Womens , averaging 3.3 goals, 5.4 assists, 3.2 penalties and 9.3 penalty minutes while giving up 2.8 goals per game with a .896 save percentage.Sharks Injuries: Erik Karlsson: out (lower body), Radim Simek: out (lower body).Predators Injuries: None listed. You鈥檇 think facing a barrage of shots in practice from names like Jack Hughes, Matthew Boldy and Trevor Zegras would make a goalie sour Max Domi Jersey Womens , but that鈥檚 not how Cameron Rowe feels. 鈥淚t鈥檚 fun being on the ice with those guys,鈥?he said. 鈥淭he attitude I鈥檝e adapted is not to be frustrated with the amount of goals I give up in practice. I make them better and they make me better.鈥漅owe, who platoons with Spencer Knight on the U.S. NTDP鈥檚 under-18 squad, has been using his experience at The Program to the fullest extent, even last year when he was facing competition that was years older than he and his under-17 teammates. 鈥淔or me it was like an NHL game http://www.officialsabres.com/authentic-adidas-jack-eichel-jersey ,鈥?he said. 鈥淎t the beginning it鈥檚 hard to catch up with the speed, but that鈥檚 when it鈥檚 most fun, we were facing 35 shots a night. Being young, it w... All-Access +All-Access Member AreaPremium content and in-depth analysis from our team of experts exclusively for magazine subscribers. Simply login to unlock the content or become a member for less than $2.50 a month.LoginBecome a Member

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz