Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

22.04.2019 04:43
ST. LOUIS — Interim head coach Antworten

Craig Berube’s tenure leading the St. Louis Blues began with the same result that ended the Mike Yeo era — a loss.Filip Forsberg’s shorthanded breakaway goal in the second period broke a tie and propelled the Nashville Predators to a 4-1 win over the visiting Blues on Wednesday night. It was one of two shorthanded goals the Predators scored against Blues Patrick Maroon Jersey Womens , who are under new management after Yeo was fired after a 2-0 loss the Los Angeles Kings on Monday.The bad news is that the cellar-dwelling Blues (7-10-3, 17 points) fell further behind the Central-division leading Predators (16-5-1, 33 points).Article continues below ...The good news is St. Louis gets another crack at Nashville as it hosts the Predators on Friday night.“We know it’s not going to happen overnight, building confidence,” Blues center Brayden Schenn told NHL.com. “Obviously this team expects a lot more out of themselves as far as what we’ve (given). We’re going to build it game by game. I thought we played a hard game tonight. We played fast, we competed for one another from the goalie out. If we do that on most nights Tyler Bozak Jersey Womens , we’re going to beat a lot of teams.”The Blues were able to take some positives from the loss.Robert Thomas, a 2017 first-round pick, scored his first NHL goal in the first period to tie the game 1-1. The goal snapped a two-game scoreless streak that spanned 135 minutes, 27 seconds.“It’s obviously frustrating,” Blues defenseman Alex Pietrangelo told NHL.com. “We had some really good looks offensively. I think if we start scoring those, you start feeling the puck Chad Johnson Jersey Womens , you start creating a little bit more pressure. I like the work ethic tonight, I liked the passion tonight.It’s a step in the right direction.”Jake Allen made 29 saves for the Blues, who played perhaps one of their grittier games of the season.“We got the passion back,” Pietrangelo told NHL.com. “It was one of the more intense games we’ve had in a while and I think that started with our work ethic I think.”The Predators enter Friday’s rematch on a three-game winning streak. Aside from Forsberg, Nashville got goals from Frederick Gaudreau, Austin Watson and Ryan Ellis on Wednesday.The bigger note was the Pekka Rinne made 28 saves to earn his 320th career victory Brian Flynn Jersey Womens , passing Miikka Kiprusoff and become the winningest Finnish-born goaltender in NHL history.“A long time ago, it wasn’t even close to being on my mind,” Rinne told NHL.com. “When I was just trying to battle my way into the League, these are the things you are going to wish for. It’s pretty cool. When you’re fortunate and stay in the League for a long time, you know you’re going to face some milestones. This one, for sure Christian Folin Jersey Womens , is a cool one.”Gaudreau said the Predators were expecting a tough challenge from the Blues.“That was a huge win for us,” Gaudreau told NHL.com. “When you have a new coach like that, everyone’s fired up. We had to match that intensity and that energy and see that and I think we did.” ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Forward Rickard Rakell and defenseman Cam Fowler won’t travel with the Anaheim Ducks when they begin their longest road trip of the season.Ducks coach Randy Carlyle announced the decision Thursday.Rakell, the Ducks’ second-leading scorer with 20 points, is on injured reserve after missing the Ducks’ past three games with a sprained ankle. After making the All-Star Game and scoring 34 goals last season David Perron Jersey Womens , the Swedish forward is off to a slow start with five goals in 30 games this season.Fowler had surgery last month after getting hit in the face with a puck. The Ducks’ longtime top defenseman isn’t expected to play until January.Anaheim also is without backup goalie Ryan Miller, who will be out for about six more weeks with a sprained knee ligament.The Ducks play their next six games on the road, beginning Saturday in Columbus and ending after the Christmas break.Despite major injury problems including the season-long absence of former NHL MVP Corey Perry, Anaheim (17-11-5) has jumped into second place in the Pacific Division with seven wins in its last eight games. The Ducks rallied from a third-period deficit for a 6-3 home win over Dallas on Wednesday.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz