Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

26.04.2019 03:35
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig received a two-game Antworten

suspension Kenley Jansen Jersey ,and San Francisco Giants catcher Nick Hundley was fined an undisclosed amountfor their respective roles in a benches-clearing brawl during Tuesday's game at Dodger Stadium, MLB.com'sDo-Hyoung Park reported Thursday.Puig got in Hundley's face in response to a comment he made after Puig expressed frustration about fouling off a pitch from Giants relief pitcher Tony Watson. After they exchanged more verbal jabs, the outfielder pushed the veteran backstop a few times."So I was a little upset, and [Hundley] told me to stop complaining, get back into the box. And when I got in his face, he told me to also get out of his face. So that's when I got upset http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey ," Puig said via a translator. "I didn't like that he was telling me what to do, and then he said some words to me in English that I really can't repeat."MLB MLBBenches clear in Giants-Dodgers game with Nick Hundley and Yasiel Puig at the center of it. r3ZHHdzL3AHundley didn't add much context to explain the scuffle beyond saying it was part of the NL West rivals' battle for positioning in the playoff race."We're competing on the field against a team we're chasing. They've been scuffling a little bit and we're trying to catch them," he told reporters. "Obviously a nice rivalry. We had some words and pushed a couple times. There's really not more to it than that."Both players were ejected from the game. The Giants won the heated contest 2-1.Losing Puig is a big short-term loss for the Dodgers. Unless he appeals the suspension, he'll miss the first two games in a three-game series with the Seattle Mariners.Chris Taylor figures to receive the extra playing time in right field for Los Angeles with Matt Kemp starting in left. MONTREAL (AP) — Charlie Montoyo was a 27-year-old infielder still trying to carve out a major league career the last time he stepped on the field at Montreal’s Olympic Stadium.Montoyo, now the manager of the Toronto Blue Jays, returned to the city Monday as his team opened a two-game exhibition series against the Milwaukee Brewers.“I’m never going to forget having my first hit of two here Enrique Hernandez Jersey ,” Montoyo said. “That’s a memory that I’m always going to have. Hopefully they (show) the highlights before the game. They’d have to stop the game for five seconds.”Montoyo, who was drafted by the Brewers twice — in 1986 and 1987 — made his major league debut with the Montreal Expos in 1993, appearing in four games with a pair of hits and three RBIs. But that would be it for his big league playing career.Montoyo sat in a familiar spot in the Olympic Stadium dugout when addressing the media before Monday night’s game, a 10-5 win for the Brewers. It was the same spot he was sitting in when former manager Felipe Alou asked him to pinch-hit for his first major league appearance against the Colorado Rockies.“I got here late, like 7 o’clock or 7:10 or something. I said hello to Felipe and I put my uniform on and sat on the bench,” Montoyo recalled. “Until the seventh inning when he said Walker Buehler Jersey , ‘If they bring the lefty you’re going to go pinch-hit.'”The Rockies brought in left-hander Gary Wayne and Montoyo stepped to the plate. He said there were no butterflies in his stomach when he hit the go-ahead single before closer John Wetteland preserved a 4-3 victory.“There were butterflies when I went to play defense because I hadn’t taken any groundballs or anything,” said Montoyo, who will make his regular-season debut as a major league manager Thursday at home against the Detroit Tigers. “But Wetteland was lights out, 1-2-3 and game over. I was the hero.”A number of one-time Expos, including Alou, Larry Walker and Steve Rogers were on hand before the game to be commemorated for the team’s 50th anniversary.Montoyo’s two hits with the Expos weren’t part of the celebration http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey , however.Travis Shaw hit a three-run homer and Yasmani Grandal had a two-run shot for Milwaukee. Mike Moustakas and Orlando Arcia each had two hits.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz