Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

14.05.2019 04:22
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Antworten

After getting his 400th career goal Youth Darnell Nurse Jersey , Eric Staal wants to keep on going.Staal got his milestone goal less than five minutes in to lead the Minnesota Wild to a 5-1 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Saturday night.The veteran forward, who began his career in 2003 and skated in his 1,100th game on Oct. 19th, became just the 96th player in NHL history to reach 400 goals. He joined Alex Ovechkin, Patrick Marleau, Ilya Kovalchuk, Sidney Crosby, and Marian Gaborik as the only active players with the mark.2“It feels good,” Staal said. “I hope there’s a lot more yet. I feel like I’m still a young guy. I got a lot more time to play this game. It’s a special game and I’m grateful every day I’m in, so I try to prove myself every day. It’s cool. I’m sure my kids will have something to say about it tomorrow, which is fun for me and hopefully, more ahead.”Nick Seeler Kailer Yamamoto Jersey , J.T. Brown, Matt Dumba and Eric Fehr also scored for the Wild. Devan Dubnyk stopped 15 shots.Ryan O’Reilly scored for St. Louis, and Jake Allen finished with 40 saves.Staal opened the scoring at 4:42 of the first period with his fifth of the season.“It was a heck of tip,” said Seeler, who assisted on Staal’s goal. “Not a lot of guys can make that play. It was a really nice tip. I just tried to get it kind of by him and let him do the rest.”Just 5 seconds later, Seeler got the first of his career as he beat Allen with a slap shot from the left circle to make it 2-0. He also had two assists on the night for the first three point game of his career.“It’s nice to have that first one go in,” Seeler said. “It was exciting and I’ve just tried to get more pucks to the net and create more offense. We’ve played so well as a team tonight. It was a great team win. It was fun.”The Blues cut the lead in half as O’Reilly flipped the puck stick side past Dubnyk on the power play at 11:32. O’Reilly has now scored at least one point in seven consecutive games. The Blues lead the NHL with 15 power play goals.The Wild restored their two-goal lead with 1:51 left in the first when Brown broke away on a turnover from Jay Bouwmeester and blasted it over Allen’s left shoulder for Minnesota’s first unassisted goal and his first of the season.“I’m a firm believer that balance wins,” Wild coach Bruce Boudreau said. “When it’s difficult to check all four lines and six D, it makes it really hard to play against or match up against a team.”The lone score of the second period came with 4 1/2 minutes left when Brayden Schenn lost the puck in the neutral zone and Mikael Granlund passed it ahead to defenseman Dumba for his fourth. St. Louis challenged the play for offsides, but video replay upheld the initial call. Granlund now has a point in 10 straight games.Schenn was not on the bench and did not play in the third period. Yeo said Schenn was “sore.”Fehr scored his second of the season at 9:15 of the third to cap the scoring.“I just thought the balance was really good but they gave us energy when we needed it,” Boudreau said. “The Eric Fehr goal at the end of the period, because they were starting to come on a little bit and that sort of finished that. Those are the kind of shifts that you really need and they came up big.”“Sometimes you lose and sometimes you get beat and we got beat all over the ice tonight Womens Kris Russell Jersey ,” Blues head coach Mike Yeo said. “The only thing that’s a little bit disturbing is that for a division game and playing at home, we didn’t really seem to really get any response tonight. That was disappointing.”NOTES: The Blues recorded only five shots on goal in the first period and four in the second as they were outshot 45-16 on the night. … Minnesota is in the midst of a franchise record seven-game road stretch. This game was the third of seven in a 14-day span that began Oct. 29. … The Wild improved to 3-3 on the road this season.UP NEXTWild: At San Jose on Tuesday night.Blues: Host Carolina on Tuesday night. WASHINGTON (AP) — Barry Trotz returned to his old home arena to face the team he coached to the Stanley Cup. He left with his new team in first place.Trotz’s New York Islanders beat the defending champion Washington Capitals 2-0 on Friday night to win their fourth in a row and leapfrog his former team into first place in the Metropolitan Division. In true Trotz fashion, the Islanders suffocated the Capitals to win for the 14th time in their past 17 games.“We just talked about climbing,” Trotz said. “It just happened that the Caps were the next team in front of us. Two weeks ago we were talking about Buffalo and other teams like Montreal and just said, ‘Let’s keep climbing and don’t look up and just keep going,’ and the guys have been really good.”Josh Bailey and Cal Clutterbuck scored third-period goals, and Thomas Greiss made 19 saves for his second shutout of the season. New York held Washington under 20 shots and improved to 7-0-0 in the second half of back-to-back sets this season.“Going into it you’re maybe a little more conscious of playing the right way and make sure you’re playing smart and doing the right things just because the tail end of the back-to-backs sometimes the legs aren’t there quite as much as the night before,” said Bailey, who redirected Mathew Barzal’s shot past Braden Holtby 5:08 into the second period. “I think we’re really buying in, playing a good, solid team game.”The Capitals have hit a rough patch under new coach Todd Reirden, losing four in a row for the first time since March 2017. Washington has just one 5-on-5 goal during its skid and has lost seven of 10.“We’re not generating enough offense Leon Draisaitl Jersey ,” Reirden said. “We were better at not giving up quite as many chances tonight, but yet they were able to convert on the ones that they got. We need to be better. That’s right from top of our list to the bottom of our list. We need more. We need more from our players.”Holtby was sharp in stopping 23 of the 25 shots he faced in his first game in almost a week since injuring his left eye on a high stick Saturday.“We know what we have to do to be successful,” Holtby said. “I think tonight’ll help us because we played a team that is playing the right style of hockey and the way we want to play and the way we have played in the past to have a lot of success.”Trotz was honored with a video tribute during the first period. Even though he faced the Capitals in Brooklyn earlier this season when he, assistant Lane Lambert and director of goaltending Mitch Korn got their Stanley Cup rings, Trotz expected another emotional night being back in Washington.Fans gave Trotz a lengthy standing ovation throughout a video summing up his four years in Washington from when he was hired to the scene of lifting the Cup in Las Vegas. The 56-year-old left the Capitals in a contract dispute in June, was hired by the Islanders days later and replaced by longtime assistant Reirden.“My heart got full of all the good memories,” Trotz said. “I was looking up there. I was trying not to look too much because I was getting pretty close to that sensitive side of myself. But it was extremely well done and it was just great memories and everybody was a part of something special.”NOTES: Capitals D Brooks Orpik was honored for playing his 1,000th career-regular season game earlier in the week. Orpik was given a silver stick and Tiffany crystal as part of a pregame ceremony that included a tribute video featuring former Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Sidney Crosby and Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder, among others. … Islanders F Tom Kuhnhackl did not make the trip because of an illness.UP NEXTIslanders: Look for their fifth consecutive victory when they host the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday.Capitals: Attempt to halt their losing streak when they visit the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz