Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

21.05.2019 10:22
Plus other thoughts Antworten

Plus other thoughts on the new Titans backup quarterback."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastRyan Tannehill Was The Second Least Accurate Downfield Passer Of 2018New http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-taywan-taylor-jersey ,118commentsPlus other thoughts on the new Titans backup quarterback.CDTShareTweetShareShareRyan Tannehill Was The Second Least Accurate Downfield Passer Of 2018Rich Barnes-USA TODAY SportsGetting a backup quarterback/insurance for Marcus Mariota was an issue the Titans needed to solve, and they addressed that by trading for Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill had a disappointing comeback from knee injuries in 2018, but as a backup he’s a step up from the likes of Blaine Gabbert and Luke Falk. Before injuries sapped away a lot of his athleticism, I thought Tannehill was actually a decent QB, especially in 2016. He was the fourth most accurate deep passer that season, and his ability to make throws on rollouts stood out. But two knee injuries in two seasons set Tannehill back, and behind a lackluster offensive line he was unable to create plays outside of structure the way he used to.Tannehill’s downfield accuracy also took a major blow, as he went from the fourth most accurate deep passer in 2016 to the second least accurate in 2018. That’s a huge step down from Mariota’s ranking of seventh in the same category.brickwallblitz.comOnly Jameis Winston was less accurate than Tannehill on deep passes in 2018. On the other hand Josh Kline Jersey , I didn't really find any baffling misses from him, but his tight window accuracy was severely lacking. Still, that he only had four passes into open windows when throwing deep out of 32 attempts is a massive indictment on the coaching staff at the time. Now obviously in most of these categories Mariota reigns superior to Tannehill in accuracy percentage. But while I’m weary of Tannehill as a starter in his current state, as a backup I think he’s far more capable than Gabbert or Falk were. Mobility and scrambling were a huge part of his game that were taken away by injuries, but as a pocket passer Tannehill has shown he is capable.gamepass.nfl.comThe thing about Tannehill as a pocket passer that appeals to me is that his mechanics generally don’t break down all that much under pressure. Much like Mariota he’s relatively calm and collected in these situations.Take this touchdown to Kenny Stills against the Raiders for example. Both of his tackles give up pressure to the edges, but Tannehill’s sights are kept on making a perfect tight window throw in the back of the end zone to Stills. His footwork remains smooth, and while he gets hit, his pass is right on the money for the score.While Mariota is in the final year of his rookie contract http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-davis-jersey , I don’t think Tannehill is being brought in to compete for the starting job. Since Mariota has never started a full 16-game stretch in his career and has missed significant playing time, Tannehill has been brought in by Jon Robinson to provide quality insurance as a backup option.And bringing Tannehill in wasn’t all that expensive in the first place. The team gave up a fourth rounder in the 2020 draft and a seventh round pick in this year’s draft to the rebuilding Dolphins, which isn’t a bad deal for both sides. And Tannehill’s 1-year $7M deal with the Titans means there’s very little cap hit for Tennessee.Perhaps with another year away from injury Tannehill’s deep accuracy will see some improvement, but from a starter’s perspective I think those days are over. However he looks to become one of the best backup quarterbacks in the league, which is extremely valuable, especially if your starting quarterback isn’t all that durable.For what it’s worth, I think this was a good move by the Titans front office. It has been another slow news day for the Titans. I am really ready for them to make some move that gives us something to talk about. Anyway, here is our look at what’s trending today:Craig..."It has been another slow news day for the Titans. I am really ready for them to make some move that gives us something to talk about. Anyway Womens Will Compton Jersey , here is our look at what’s trending today:Craig Smith- The Predators placed this guy on IR today. I have no idea if IR means the same thing in hockey as it does in football, but I assume this isn’t good. I just haven’t gotten into this whole hockey thing.Reggie- This is probably not about Reggie Jackson, but I feel like it should be. It is almost baseball season!Peter Tork- Apparently he was in The Monkees, but let’s be honest, we all remember him better for being Topanga’s dad on Boy Meets World- which is one of the greatest shows of all time.Roger Stone- This made me think of the the Audioslave song “Like a Stone.” As 90’s alternative bands go, Audioslave is one of he most underrated.Bowser- Of course we all think of the Nintendo character, and the funny thing is this has something to do with the president of Nintendo.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz