Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.03.2018 10:14
will be on Lu Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter for the rest of the season. J.J. Wilcox Jersey . Coach Chip Kelly made the announcement Tuesday as the team returned from its bye week and began preparations for the Arizona Cardinals (7-4) on Sunday. The Eagles (6-5) are tied for first place in the NFC East with the Dallas Cowboys. "Nick will be our starter," Kelly said. "And hopefully we get Mike (Vick) back through a full week of practice and hell be able to be the No. 2 guy." Foles, in his second season, replaced Vick, who re-injured his hamstring in a loss to the New York Giants on Oct. 27. The Eagles have saved their season after a rocky start and hes been the focal point. Foles has played in parts of seven games this season. In five starts, hes 4-1, and overall, he has thrown for 1,554 yards with 16 touchdowns and no interceptions. Whats more, hes thrown 199 passes, dating back to last season, without an interception. "I feel the same," Foles said. "Nothing has really changed. Im going to prepare the same way I always have." His quarterback rating of 128.0 is on pace to break the regular-season record of Green Bays Aaron Rodgers (122.5), set in 2011. Twice this season, Foles has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. On the flip side is Vick, who is still battling his way back, and was informed of the decision by Kelly Tuesday morning. "Chip is a straight-up guy," Foles said. "He came in and told me Im No. 1 and told Mike hes No. 2. Its not like in the movies where everyone sits down and theres tears." Last week during the teams bye, Vick said in a radio interview that as well as Foles was playing, he couldnt be taken out of the lineup. "Coach and I have always been on the same page right from the go," Vick said. "Ive been playing in this league a long time, its great to see a guy who I know can play have great success. "Its not disappointing at all. Im still a part of this organization, who took great care of me. One that has given me all the opportunities and possibilities I could ever imagine. As a competitor, you want to be out there, you want to play. But at the same time, you can only control what you can control. Nick has done a great job." Vick and Foles competed all through training camp last summer and the veteran won the job based off a better preseason. "I always believe you need to have one quarterback," Kelly said. "I dont think our guys are going into games worrying about if they make a mistake. I want our players to always play from a desire to excel, not a fear of failure. "The only thing Ive told Nick before we go into the games is go let it rip, dont worry about things." Ben Roethlisberger Jersey . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. Justin Hunter Jersey . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Anthony-Chickillo-Elite-Jersey/ . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen.The first playoff meeting between the Boston Bruins and Detroit Red Wings since 1957 was short on scoring, but it certainly didnt lack for drama or controversy. After surprising the top-seeded Bruins with a 1-0 win in Game 1, the Red Wings hope to grab an early 2-0 lead when the Original Six rivals continue the Eastern Conference quarterfinals Sunday afternoon in Boston. Watch the game live on TSN starting at 3pm et/Noon pt. Pavel Datsyuks pretty goal with 3:01 to play was the first and only marker of the game. The Russian superstars great individual effort stood up for the win thanks in part to the play of Detroit netminder Jimmy Howard, who outdueled Bostons Tuukka Rask with a 25-save shutout victory. Rask stopped 23-of-24 shots to take the loss. Detroit entered this best-of-seven series as the second of two wild cards in the East and figured to face a tall task in playing the Presidents Trophy- winning Bruins on the road in Games 1 and 2. However, with a win in the opener, the Red Wings, who are making a 23rd straight appearance in the postseason, managed to snatch home-ice advantage away from the defending Eastern Conference champions. "Obviously you want to get in and you want to establish yourself in the series especially when youre the lower seed," said Detroit head coach Mike Babcock. "Sometimes when the upper seed gets the upper hand right away you start questioning whether youre good enough. We know were good enough but its one thing to know youre good enough and another thing to show youre good enough." After both teams went scoreless through two periods, Datsyuk finally recorded a goal late in the third period. Shortly after Howard kept Boston off the board with a tough stop on a Milan Lucic tip down low, the Red Wings took the puck the other way and let Datsyuk do what he does best. Johan Franzen picked up the puck in his own zone and was able to push it towards Datsyuk, who reached behind to pull the puck forward and skate into the zone down the right side. Skating towards the middle and approaching the left circle, Datsyuk used a screen to send a low wrister that went under the glove of Rask and into the right side of the net for his 37th career playoff goal. "It was a great play and Ive seen a lot of those over the years," said Bruins forward Jarome Iginla of Datsyuks goal. "Many guys have seen the highlights but Ive seen them up close. He doesnt need that many opportunities and he made a great play there.&qquot; Of course, dropping Game 1 on home ice is never a good thing, but Boston, which has made it to the Stanley Cup Finals in two of the past three seasons, is no stranger to facing adversity in the first round. Kevin Greene Jersey. Boston has gone the distance in the opening round in each of the past three seasons. In fact, the Bruins blew a 3-1 series lead against Toronto last spring in the conference quarterfinals and needed to overcome a 4-1 third- period deficit in Game 7 just to get past the Maple Leafs. The Bruins also beat Montreal four games to three in 2011 en route to its first Stanley Cup title since 1972, but lost in seven the following season against Washington. "There werent any secrets in tonights game. Both teams played tight...dont think there was any surprise out there today," said Boston head coach Claude Julien. "Everybodys got to find a way to create more, and thats going to be the challenge in this series." While Datsyuk provided the late-game dramatics for Detroit, Lucic was the center of controversy for the Bruins. Late in the second period, Lucic speared Danny DeKeyser in the groin, whacking the Red Wings defenseman from behind with his stick. No penalty was called on the play but Lucic was fined $5,000 by the league on Saturday. Although Detroit had the NHLs fourth-fewest penalty minutes (725) during the 2013-14 regular season, all eyes will be on Lucic in Game 2 to see if the Red Wings try to retaliate for the dirty play. Lucic also was caught by cameras pulling a similar stunt against Montreals Alexei Emelin back in March, but Bostons power forward says its not going to become a habit. "Obviously, it was kind of the heat-of-the-moment thing when youre not thinking when you do something like that," Lucic told reporters after practice on Saturday. "Ive been in the league for seven years now and I think Ive only done that three times. I dont know why I did it, but it was the heat-of- the-moment things that unfortunately I did. I believe in playing within the rules and, for me, I definitely wont be heading down that road again." This series is the first playoff meeting between the Bruins and Red Wings since the 1957 Stanley Cup semifinals. The clubs, of course, spent decades playing in opposite conferences before Detroit moved to the East as part of the NHLs realignment plan for the 2013-14 season. Game 3 of this series is scheduled for Tuesday in Detroit. The Red Wings also will host Game 4 on Thursday. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz