Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

28.05.2019 11:00
The Chargers and Titans Antworten

The Chargers and Titans put on a show for the fans in London today.Los Angeles won 20-19 as Tennessee scored what appeared to be an overtime-clinching touchdown in the final 30 seconds of the fourth quarter. But the Titans decided to go for two and weren’t successful Derrick Henry Jersey , even after a Chargers penalty moved the conversion attempt to the 1-yard line.When Chargers receiver Keenan Allen recovered the ensuing onside kick, it clinched the win.It was an exciting game that the Chargers led most of the way, but the Titans wouldn’t quit. Titans running back Dion Lewis in particular had a big game, with 91 rushing yards and 64 receiving yards.The Chargers didn’t have Melvin Gordon but didn’t miss him much, as Philip Rivers was excellent throwing the ball, completing 19 of 26 passes for 306 yards, with two touchdowns and no interceptions.Los Angeles is now 5-2 and a legitimate playoff contender. The Titans are 3-4 and will move out of first place in the AFC South. Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan said he was sticking up for a teammate. Washington cornerback Josh Norman saw it differently.On the topic of Saturday’s post-game dust-up — when Lewan came to the sideline and mocked Norman’s bow-and-arrow routine before Norman bowed up to a much larger man — Norman shared his thoughts Wednesday.“Why would you come to another man’s sideline?” Norman said Kevin Byard Jersey , via Peter Hailey of . “You go out your way to come to his bench, his sideline, to go at him in that kind of way. Maximum disrespect. Ultimate disrespect. We’re not having that, I don’t care who we play for or what we do. We will not tolerate disrespect.”Lewan said he got in Norman’s airspace because he thought he was trying to hurt running back Derrick Henrry. Norman said he and Henry spoke after the game and things were cool.Lewan, however, he is not cool with. Despite giving up 7 inches and 125 pounds, Norman threw his helmet and got in the face of the tackle.“What he should’ve been worried about and what he should’ve been relevant about is his quarterback Adam Humphries Jersey ,” Norman said. “Because our line ran through him like water through rocks. I mean, gosh, you would think he would’ve been doing a better job protecting him. . . .“You come up to someone else’s sideline like he did, I don’t care how big you are. You can be a giant. You step into that domain, it’s kill or be killed. That’s how I look at it. I don’t take disrespect lightly.”Then again, he could just be frustrated playing for a team that’s circling the drain again.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz