Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
hongwei28 Offline

11.06.2019 03:01
www.49erslockerroom.com Antworten

San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle said his tweet to Antonio Brown from New Year’s Eve was at the prodding of a fellow member of the 49ers offense.Via KNBR Mitch Wishnowsky San Francisco 49ers Jersey , Kittle said on Wednesday that his “Sup?” tweet directed at Brown was a dare from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.鈥淛immy totally dared me to do it,鈥?Kittle said. 鈥淎nd I am not going to say no. (I) threw it out there, and I thought it was going to be completely meaningless, and I got a response in about 10 minutes. I was like, 鈥極h Womens Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey , that鈥檚 exciting.鈥?It was fun.鈥漈he tweet was posted just two hours shy of the start of 2019 and it didn’t take Brown long to respond back with a starry-eyed emoji that ultimately posed a question of if the 49ers would have any interest in Brown. If they did, they didn’t seem to act upon it all that seriously as Brown ended up heading to the team across the Bay instead.Garoppolo didn’t confirm Kittle’s account of the back-and-forth, but also didn’t say he didn’t do it either.鈥淚t depends who you ask,鈥?Garoppolo said. 鈥淗e said it was (me)? I鈥檇 take it with a grain of salt then.鈥 You can make an argument, provided the team stays healthy"Peter Schrager of Good Morning Football predicted that the San Francisco 49ers will have the most exciting offense in 2019.If you weren’t drinking the Kool-Aid before reading that Mitch Wishnowsky San Francisco 49ers Jersey , you surely would be now. On paper, the Niners offense is dynamic, but explosive as well. We’ve seen Marquise Goodwin--who wasn’t mentioned-- be a big-play threat with Garoppolo. The offense has plenty of speed, but there’s equally as much skill.It will come down to health and execution. The depth is a concern on the interior offensive line. If Pettis goes down, the team is better equipped to deal with that. You can say the same at running back. Not many organizations can handle an injury to the QB. I think what’s being understated is that Garoppolo will prop up the skill players. We saw that towards the end of 2017. I don’t know if the 49ers will be the most entertaining offense in the NFL Fred Warner Jersey , but a healthy version of this team will be fun.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz