Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

14.06.2019 08:50
This years Cotton Bowl serves as one of the two Antworten

College Football Playoff’s Semi-Final games. It also features two undefeated teams. The number three rated Notre Dame Fighting Irish will travel to Arlington Texas to take on the number two rated Clemson Tigers at AT&T Stadium. Clemson has not competed in the Cotton Bowl since 1940 and the Fighting Irish have not been back to the game since 1994.Please use this thread to follow today’s College Football Playoff game. Please continue to follow all site rules on this live thread as you would any other post on the Phinsider. As always there is no sharing Isaiah Prince Jersey nfl draft , requesting or discussing of illegal game streams allowed on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site.Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3) 12-0 1st IA FBS @ Clemson Tigers 1st ACC Atlantic Division 13-0 FBSWhen: 4:00 PM ESTWhere: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TexasTV: ESPNOnline Streaming: Watch ESPNOdds: Clemson Tigers -12Over/Under: 57.5 Let’s learn a thing or two about one of the most unappreciated positions in football."WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsBreakingDolphins 2019 Draft picks: 13 - Christian Wilkins; 78 - Michael Deiter; 151 - Andrew Van Ginkel; 202 - Isaiah Prince; 233 - Chandler Cox; 234 - Myles Gaski Offensive Line Technique 101, Part 2: Hand PlacementNew,14commentsLet’s learn a thing or two about one of the most unappreciated positions in football.ESTShareTweetShareShareOffensive Line Technique 101, Part 2: Hand PlacementRich Barnes-USA TODAY SportsMiami Dolphins fans know pain and suffering when it comes to offensive line play. Resources have been spent innumerably Infant Isaiah Prince Jersey , whether draft or free agency, and the end results have misrepresented the investments made. Long story short, let’s think of the OL through a new prism and find a positive connotation that can trump the nightmares you have of Dallas Thomas — I know you still have them. It’s OK to cry. Check out the 1st installment of the series about stance and leverage right here.I’m excited to bring on fellow Phinsider sdphinsfan, who played offensive line in his playing days. I appreciate him collaborating with me on this.Two big picture things to remember about hand placement from sdphinsfan:It’s a way bigger deal for DL vs. OL It’s totally different in run blocking vs. pass blockingAgain, I’ve consulted with a former college football center on OL technique (in addition to sdphinsfan) — this information is a result of the things I’ve learned in those conversations.The number #1 rule of thumb of hand placement is to keep your thumbs up. Your target area is the numbers — you’ll play with different types of leverage whether it’s a run or pass play, but your hands are always targeting the numbers. The defender’s face serving as one point of a triangle Football Isaiah Prince Jersey , imagine your hands where they’re going on the defender’s body as two more points forming the base of the triangle. It is this triangle zone where you’re using your hands to maneuver defenders. “Punch and replace”: it’s a constant fight for inside control.(*Little known fact —There’s a “sweet spot” in the DL’s shoulder pads: where the DL’s arms come out. According to D-Rock, it’s “super easy” when you get in this position — the goal is to get the thumbs near where the shoulder pads are tied together and the remaining four fingers around the side into the crevice near the armpit. If you’re able to do this, you can use the DL’s shoulder pads like a steering wheel. Sdphinsfan agrees: “You own him.”) Hand Placement on Passing PlaysWatch Ja’Wuan James. Perfect example of “punch and replace”: punches thumbs up, quickly resets, ready to punch again. Pass protection is more about footwork than it is hand placement. Think of a boxer’s jab as being the best prescription for pass protection — an offensive lineman just uses both hands to jab. Your “punch” is going to keep the defender’s distance away long enough for your quarterback to get rid of the ball. Tips from sdphinsfan:Hand Placement on Running PlaysJosh Sitton and Daniel Kilgore are the key blocks on this play. Sitton gets into a “steering wheel” situation with his guy and completely washes him out from the B gap. Kilgore keeps his hands inside, and the way he’s able to completely rip the 1-technique back inside Isaiah Prince Miami Dolphins Jerseys , my guess is he caught the sweet spot in the shoulder pads, too. At any rate, you’re still targeting the numbers with the hands in run blocking, but run blocking requires more steering, so by nature, it requires more hands. The main rule is to keep your hands inside without fully extending the arms. This serves two purposes: you have more driving leverage Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , and you’re working to actively avoid anything that looks like holding. Tips from sdphinsfan:More Nuances from D-RockMe: “What about instances where an OL isn’t using their hands at all, say like a pulling guard that dives at someone. What’s the idea there?”D-Rock: “You’re supposed to put your shoulder through the defender’s thigh pad when you cut but that’s usually when you get a lineman on a WILL who isn’t in the hole and is more athletic. You might see something like this on a screen play, too. As the lineman, you’re probably not going to get your hands on him, so basically you just need to buy your running back a few seconds and prevent the OLB from making the play.”Me: “Any special hand techniques for twists/stunts?”D-Rock: “There are techniques you use to essentially pass a player off to/from another OL. We bumped shoulders and the verbiage was “loop.” So if I’m the right guard and I’m bumping the RT shoulder’s and yelling “loop! loop!” that signals to the RT to take the crashing DT, and the right guard’s job is to slide back to get the stunting DE. If the DL is slanting away from you Super Bowl Isaiah Prince Jersey , you can usually just “wash” him (pushing in the direction he’s already going). If he’s slanting in your face, then it’s tougher. You’re probably gonna have a hand on the shoulder pad and one on the chest and hope that you have leverage, or can at least seal him off.” Footwork will be the next installment in the Offensive Line technique series, and I’ll resume after I return from the NFL Combine. Let me know what you think so far down in the Comments Section!

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz