Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Java
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 03:38
letter from Steven Antworten

Manhattan, KS (SportsNetwork. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .com) - Jake Waters threw for 294 yards with four touchdowns and also ran for a score to lead No. 11 Kansas State to a 51-13 win over Kansas in the Sunflower Showdown. Tyler Lockett had 119 yards on nine receptions with two touchdowns, while Curry Sexton also caught nine passes for 141 yards and a score for the Wildcats (9-2, 7-1 Big 12). Lockett entered the game four receptions (217) and two touchdowns (26) shy of tying his father, Kevin, for the school record in each category. Charles Jones caught a touchdown pass from Waters and ran for another in the win. Michael Cummings went 16-for-27 for 139 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions for the Jayhawks (3-9, 1-8), who have lost six straight meetings to their in-state rival. Kansas State, Baylor and TCU are tied atop the Big 12. The Wildcats wrap up their regular season next Saturday on the road in a pivotal matchup against Baylor. TCU, meanwhile, will host lowly Iowa State with both games deciding the Big 12 champion. Kansas State forced a quick punt of Kansas on the opening possession of the game, then DeMarcus Robinsons 35-yard run down to the Jayhawks 14 set up Waters 1-yard touchdown run three plays later. Dante Barnett got the ball right back for the hosts, intercepting Cummings at the KU 44. Waters wasted little time putting more points on the board as he converted a 44-yard strike to Lockett for a 14-0 lead. Randall Evans then picked off Cummings on Kansas ensuing touch, and Matthew McCrane capped the 12-play, 74-yard drive with a 41-yard field goal. Following a punt from each team, the Jayhawks finally got on the board with Cummings tossing a 27-yard TD to Nick Harwell at 8:42 in the second quarter. The Wildcats blocked the extra point. Morgan Burns proceeded to return the kickoff 65 yards deep into Kansas territory. Four plays later, Jones rushed it in from 11 yards out for a 24-6 lead. Lockett hauled in passes of 17 and 11 yards on consecutive plays late in the half, then concluded the drive with a 6-yard touchdown reception with 47 seconds left. The Wildcats continued to pour it on in the third. Waters opened the quarter with a 20-yard pass to Sexton. Kansas States signal-caller capped the drive with a 13-yard TD pass to Jones. Kansas didnt give in, however, as it marched down the field for a score on Cummings 19-yard TD toss to Trent Smiley, who recorded the first touchdown of his career. Waters hit Sexton for a 37-yard touchdown strike later in the third for a 45-13 advantage. McCrane knocked down a 52-yard field goal early in the fourth, and Jack Cantele kicked a 39-yard field goal later to account for the final margin. Game Notes Kansas still leads the all-time series 64-43-5 ... Sexton now has 940 receiving yards for the season. If he records 60 more over the final two games, he and Lockett will become the first pair of Kansas State receivers to eclipse over 1,000 yards in the same season ... Under head coach Bill Snyder, the Wildcats are 19-4 against Kansas, including a flawless mark since his return to the sideline in 2009 ... Kansas State outgained its opponent 505-197. China Jerseys Cheap . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham. http://www.nbajerseyschinawholesale.com/ . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals exercised a 2015 contract option for receiver A.J. Green on Monday, letting them turn their focus to an extension for quarterback Andy Dalton. Green was the fourth overall pick in the 2011 draft and was entering the final season on his deal. The collective bargaining agreement allows teams to exercise a fifth-year option on players drafted in the top 10. The Bengals will have to pay him the average of the top 10 receivers in the NFL. Green has 3,833 yards receiving in his first three seasons, trailing only Randy Moss 4,163 yards in his first three seasons. He set club records with six 100-yard receiving games and five straight 100-yard games last season. He finished with 1,426 yards, trailing only Chad Johnsons club record of 1,440 yards. Bengals owner Mike Broown said at the NFLs annual meeting last month that he planned to exercise the fifth-year option on Green, which had to be done by the first week in May. Cheap Jerseys. "Its what is in the new CBA," Green said on Monday morning. "Theres nothing I can do about it." By exercising the option, Bengals can wait until after next season to talk to Green about a long-term deal. "Thats one thing I dont ever worry about, that business side," Green said. "I feel like my body of work speaks for itself. So whenever the time is right, it happens." Dalton was taken in the second round in 2011, so hes not subject to an option year. His deal expires after this season. Dalton said on Monday that the Bengals have talked to him about an extension, but nothing appears to be imminent. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz