Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

23.07.2019 05:11
The four Minnesota Vikings players that Antworten

were involved in the Pro Bowl on Sunday in Orlando didn’t really light up the stat sheet http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey , but they were involved in a little bit of weirdness.The NFC was held scoreless for three quarters on Sunday afternoon, eventually falling to the AFC by a final tally of 26-7. It was the third consecutive victory for the AFC in the Pro Bowl.The lone offensive player for the Vikings, wide receiver Adam Thielen, caught just two passes on the afternoon for 18 yards. After his performance in the Precision Passing drill in the Pro Bowl Skills Challenge, he got an opportunity to throw a pass in the Pro Bowl.It was. . .not precise.Thielen threw one of three interceptions for the NFC on the afternoon. I’m sure that Thielen will be in future Pro Bowls, but this one will likely be one to forget for him.On the defensive side, defensive end Danielle Hunter was credited with the lone sack of the game for the NFC, which is something, I suppose.Things got a little crazy in the third and fourth quarters, as both coaches were playing players on the opposite side of the football from what they usually play. We saw things like Giants’ running back Saquon Barkley at defensive end and Jaguars’ cornerback Jalen Ramsey at wide receiver. One of those strange substitutions led to a crazy play that involved two Vikings Pro Bowlers Womens George Iloka Jersey , Anthony Barr and Harrison Smith. It all got started with an interception. . .and I can’t believe I’m typing this. . .by Buccaneers’ wide receiver Mike Evans.I’m not sure what gave everyone the idea of playing guys on the “wrong” side of the football, but we saw quite a bit of it towards the end of this one. Fortunately, nobody got injured or anything. . .I can’t imagine that Giants management would have been terribly thrilled if Barkley had torn an ACL or something while lining up as a pass rusher.Other than that, it was your usual Pro Bowl, which is a sentiment you can take how you will. It quickly devolved into a game of two-hand touch that looked like it was being played at about half speed. As far as the Vikings that were involved in the contest, though, there wasn’t a whole lot to talk about.With that, the countdown to Super Bowl LIII begins in earnest, as we are now one week away from the finale of the 2018-19 NFL season.Zimmer: Pat Elflein won’t practice this week, “likely” won’t start on PUP List Yesterday Dalvin Cook Jersey , we spoke briefly about how we were getting down to crunch time on the status of Minnesota Vikings’ center Pat Elflein. Elflein, who has not yet practiced this offseason while recovering from multiple surgeries, is still on the team’s Physically Unable to Perform List, and if he’s on that list next Saturday when the Vikings set their 53-man roster, he would be forced to miss the first six weeks of the regular season (while not counting against the 53-man roster).On Sunday morning, Vikings’ head coach Mike Zimmer gave an update on Elflein’s status, and it’s a little bit strange, to say the least.Zimmer stated that Elflein would not practice this week in the lead up to Thursday night’s preseason finale against the Tennessee Titans in Nashville. Elflein likely wouldn’t have played in the game anyway, but the fact that he’s not going to be practicing is still a concern.However. . .Zimmer also said that he didn’t think that Elflein would start the season on the PUP List, and therefore would not have to miss the first six weeks of the season.If Elflein doesn’t practice all offseason http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey , it’s hard to tell just how ready he would be for the regular season opener against the San Francisco 49ers on 9 September. This could lead to a situation where the team thinks that Elflein isn’t ready to play, but isn’t six weeks away from being ready to play, either. In that case, they could move him to the active roster and simply deactivate him each week until he’s ready to go again. In that case, he would count against the team’s 53-man roster.The situation with Pat Elflein is one that we’re definitely going to be keeping an eye on. By this time next week, good or bad, we’ll have a definitive answer to the whole thing.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz