Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:08
Then Manny Malhotra sticked Crosby in his "Tanner Glasses" right off a face-offSidney did get some payback, and perhaps earned h Antworten

Then Manny Malhotra sticked Crosby in his "Tanner Glasses" right off a face-offSidney did get some payback, and perhaps earned himself the nickname of "Sid Vicious" by giving Jay Harrison what can only be described as a "Rock Bottom"So, overall a good, bad and ugly night for Sid. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . We are impressed with his wrestling moves though. We can only hope for a "people elbow" next. Bill Russell Celtics Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Larry Bird Celtics Jersey . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-john-havlicek-celtics-jersey/ . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void.Britains women kept their chances of reaching the Olympic curling semifinals alive by beating Russia 9-6 on Monday, eliminating the host nation from the tournament. Eve Muirheads world champion team has a 5-3 win-loss record and can join Canada and Sweden in the playoffs with a win over Denmark in their last round-robin game later Monday. Muirheads team failed to reach the Olympic semifinals in 2010, despite being one of the favourites. Japan defeated China 8-5, leaving both teams tied with Switzerland at 4-4. China plays Switzerland in the standout game on Monday evening, with the loser eliminated and the winner securing at least a tie-breaker game. Japan plays Sweden. The United States (1-8) finished in last place for the second consecutive Olympic Games after losing 11-2 to South Korea in seven ends. "This team is a better team than our performances this week," said U.S. curler Ann Swisshelm, who had tears in her eyes as she left the ice. "Thats pretty heart-breaking." Russia is out of contention for the semifinals, a disappointment for the tournament as a whole as the atmosphere and noise in the crowd has lifted this week every time the host nations team played. Danny Ainge Jersey. Russia is also out of the mens competition. After conceding four points in the eighth end, the Russian women scored three points in the 9th to bring the score back to 7-6 but Britain had the hammer in the last end. Muirhead kept her nerve to make a simple takeout with her final shot for two game-clinching points. "Sitting in the hack during my last shot, I actually couldnt hear myself think," Muirhead said. "I was just hoping there wasnt a really important line call where the sweepers would have to hear me scream, because theres absolutely no way they would have heard me." Canada (8-0) is guaranteed to be seeded No. 1 in the semifinals and could become the first team in womens Olympic curling to go through the round-robin stage undefeated if it beats South Korea in the evening session. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz